TheKey ICO whitelist ends in 1 day

A NEO based ICO. You know the drill. Anything related to NEO ICO = MOON BITCH!

Get in before too late. RPX, QLC & DBC all gained tremendous gain. GET RICH OR DIE POOR!

Please note they have received 30K registration and only 10k NEO contributions available. On first come first serve. Min 1 Neo and Max 10 NEO / person.

I am sharing this so that EVERYONE can participate.

MY REFERRAL: www.thekey.vip/referral/6865dc13

HELP A BROTHER IF YOU MUST ELSE JUST SIGN UP WITHOUT MY REFERRAL.

>female ceo

KEK.

whats the hardcap and marketcap?

Hardcap: 10K NEO.
MarketCap: 10B tokens.

Check the information on ICODrops. HIGH ROI and etc

Yeah, I've already passed the KYC. Waiting for 15th

To late takes 4 days to be approved all die poor

>www.thekey.vip/referral/6865dc13
REPUTATION IS THE ONLY FUTURE ASSET baby

What's the purpose of the token? I can't find it anywhere

this

The purpose is to make money. If you look closely, you will find a 99% confirmation for listing on one of the shiniest new exchanges.

didnt recieve a confirmation email

key won't moon, it doesn't solve an easily identifiable problem, it makes up an imaginary problem and tries to solve it.

This is a problem for making money because it will be hard for shills to latch onto and make convincing arguments.

Can some1 explain how the crowdsale will go down? If there are 30k registered, and the cap is only 10k neo. Is it like... everybody sitting and waiting to put their neo into a wallet address that will get posted and hope you get lucky? I really have no idea, thanks.

You can always dump ICO bags at the release

>makes up an imaginary problem and tries to solve it.
So its like chainlink. Thanks.

>photo id + selfie

Yeah no

bumpoo

easily identifiable for whom though, user? not saying it will moon either (though I like this ICO), but have you heard of China's social credit system?

Stop fucking spoonfeeding anons.

Let's go!

max 10 NEO per person i dont even bother with KYC for so low contribution fuck off

dont listen to this asshat

This is what makes this board great.