THAT'S FUCKING IT! I'm thinking of developping a Veeky Forums imageboard banning all Indians from posting on it

THAT'S FUCKING IT! I'm thinking of developping a Veeky Forums imageboard banning all Indians from posting on it.
I can't handle the number of shilling being posted in here.
Thoughts?

good luck sirs, can i please be माderator

No.

Please

DO IT

great idea sirs,,

Dubs blessing this thread. Fuck it then, I'm into it.
Also I'll make sure banning all VPNs/Proxies on it.

Bitch lasagna

Do it faggot

Check em and invite me

I'd join desu. What should be the name of our new board? Dubs decide

poo

bubblepoppers

i fucking hate poos

deepak pajeet

Are you going to ban Indian ip's or make biz with flags?

Nice larp faggot

i think it has to do with IQ

poos are like dogs, actually dogs are better than poos

Grow up. Everything that's not Bitcoin is pajeet scam coin.

>ban Indians
>3 less shillposts on average
>ban Aussies and Russians
>1000 less shillposts on average
You know it's the bogans and pietrs trying to scam you most, right? Half the discord spamming is run by Russians on top

Veeky Forums with flags sounds good. Wish mods did something about this.
Fuck off.

I'm reaching my shill limit too lately.
I do miss the slower pace of older Veeky Forums and the threads on how to save money.
Crypto is great but a bit of variety would be good

how deluded are you neets? you really think indians visit this board?

fuckin white ppl

loool

>mfw he thinks it wont be a dead board
>mfw pajeets will come if it's relevant

Topkek

Biz with flags would be awesome. I mean everyone would rather hear out Koreans than pajeets. It's normal, we're making business here. Pajeets would need to make an effort for everyone to hear him out. Win-win situation

Telegram is worse too. I’m on official groups with fucking pajeets and Eastern Europeans asking where to buy, what price, when will it hit that price, what is a good buy in, etc. They shit up everything with their stupidity and they shill faggot ICOs consistently. I’m getting really fed up

derail the shill threads with POO memes. I've been on Veeky Forums 4 days and can smell the curry through my monitor. POO posting has worked a few times

plz do op make where can i keep track of this project/ know its u posting here??

pajeet trying to ban pajeets

bump can you clean up /pol/ and /b/ as well i would pretty much ditch Veeky Forums for whatever you got

Does 2*Veeky Forums allow you to rangeban?