Bow to the king, Veeky Forums

Bow to the king, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=HwSKkKrUzUk

I am masturbating to this instead.

wtf

Brave is kinda meh. There's much better privacy focused browsers out there. The only reason youtubers push it is bc it has an alternative monetization system so it doesn't cut off their gravy train.

if i was a youtuber i'd push for it so i wouldnt have to deal with adsense or patreon
>adsense can be removed at the drop of a hat if (((THEY))) dont like your content
>adblock exists
>patreon will fuck you six ways from sunday if you get mass reported by brigaders

how are they going to get normies going to download this answer this

User growth pool, also referrals are coming soon which grants BAT. Youtubers/Streamers are going to spread this like wildfire.

$50 Eoy. $100 with Coinbase.

Buy bat, join the batbros with the best damn memes on biz. Super comfy.

>There's much better privacy focused browsers out there
Name some.

You can listen to YouTube with phone closed, on Brave.

I don’t have any BAT but the mobile browser is fucking dope.

>$50 Eoy. $100 with Coinbase.

That's weird because I read in the whitepaper that the coin can't go above $1 or it will defeat the purpose of the coin

>look mom I posted it again

they dont even have a whitepaper yet

nigga you gay

NO STOP IT I SOLD YESTERDAY

Bullshit, why even have a crypto then if you could just use fiat dollars, cuz one dollar is... One dollar.

selling when its low. I hope you are joking nigger.

SHUT UP IT JUST KEPT BLEEDING MORE AND MORE

Are you retarded. We're at the absolute bottom. You better buy back in or you'll literally kill yourself in a years time.

inb4
>TA works and I'm an applied math student

Protip: You're a fucking moron lmao.

>people are staking all their Pewdiepie hope on a literal 2 second screen cap of an article about blockchains

>he doesn't know

I'm hodling some bat, enlighten me.

>he'll see

so many big youtubers gonna shill this, big news/media companies gonna shill too, coinbase listing basically guaranteed...more normies will know BAT than any other shitcoin.

>FOMO into BAT @ $0.97
>read the white paper
>"BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this"
>sell BAT @ $0.75

Always read the white paper before buying a coin

This. Once referrals come out, it's pretty much guarenteed $50.

Ok what is up with this 1 usd meme. Is it actually written in the whitepaper? If so, then you're still buying under 1 usd? What can go wrong if its supposed to be 1, its like buying tether at 0.6

It's FUD.

>he doesnt know

it's not too late right? I might buy £2ks worth

I guess I have to read the whitepaper now. Thanks for beeing lazy Veeky Forums and making me do all the work. kek

So do the 1 usd meme come from the coase theorem or what? Are there some mathfags that can enlighten me?

>tfw bought BAT at $1 but forgot to lock my ledger

give it to me straight Veeky Forums. I'm fucked, aren't I?

Nothing to worry about user. Haven't you read the whitepaper?

BAT and PRL are king.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IF IT GETS REPEATET IT MEANS IT IS TRUE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

just like the holocaust :)