If I understand correctly...

If I understand correctly, you invest in alts then when the price gets high enough you have to get the money back into BTC, LTC or ETH?

You understand correctly my silly little user, but remove LTC from that list.

hell yea nigga i buy shitcoins to take peoples bitcoins.

If I use coinbase for this back and fourth how much will they charge me for transactions?
Any Idea?

Youre where Veeky Forums was two years ago. That's boomer level thinking now. The legacy BTC chain is dying. It's all about owning the next currency. Maybe it'll be BCH. Maybe it'll be ETC. Maybe it'll be another coin. Who knows.

Good luck.

just send your BTC to LTC address to avoid transaction fees if you're that concerned, because it transfers faster you don't have to worry about the TXWD (TX Wait Delay) fee that comes with usual transactions. only con is that you have to trade in LTC pairs on exchanges but they are usually cheaper. good luck.

I am talking about just keeping the money there before moving it to another shitcoin while the current one is on a downswing.

I guess keeping it somewhere where it will grow is not a bad idea.

use gdax instead of coinbase it's their sister site, also DON'T FUCKING TOUCH BITCOIN it's a fucking useless garbage coin stuck on a blocksize that was meant to be raised years ago

Just work on accumulating ETH.

hell yea nigga

just make sure when you put whatever shitcoin on to your ledger wallet you only lock in the price of some of them, and keep at least a little bit unlocked. a lot of people who fell for the price lock in meme are feeling the burn now that their prices are unlocking.

How to get ETH on binance? Or can I not? I'm a crypto newfag

buy it on gdax or coinbase and then move that shit to binance nigga

Thanks user. Only thing is I need a site without Id verification as my passports out of date. I've found a couple but they're only BTC

"no"

cryptos like NEO will not stop growing, bitcoin will not be used

suspicious.jpg

Sterpi! :0
Quanto tempo

Any other exchange similar to gdax, with low fees?

Gdax require a double document verification, my passport is fine but my European ID card gets rejected every time, ffs. And I don't have a driving license because I'm a poorfag

Newfag here I'm in the same boat, don't wanna deal with id verification but I've looked around and local bitcoins seems decent. Also the mycelium app is a wallet but you can buy from there

>lightening network capable of billions of transactions per second
>unlimited block size NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE TO THAT
>unlimited block size guaranteed to be fucked with bandwidth problems
whatevah nigga, bitcoin will win in the end, and brainlets like you that do not understand the tech will lose with your scamcoin.

actually coinmamna would be good for you with atleast one id card

it's depreciated

As a brainlet I often wonder whether I`d be better off swing trading one trustworthy alt like icx or ven with ETH