THE KEY

So why is Veeky Forums missing out the next 10x NEO ICO?
>Neo ICO-s go for at least 5x
>QT asian CEO
>actual real use case
>great team
>already won awards and featured in MSM
//www.thekey.vip/referral/6866411f

stop shilling. there's no more space!

t. whitelisted, ready for take-off

Shh it's going to be hard enough getting in faggot

i can already tell its a scam just by looking at the logo

The whitelist should've ended 2 days ago? Is it resuming because of the probelms with their website? Also stop fucking shilling it retard.

yep. it's a chink scam. even website sucks. nothing to see here!

>he thinks he's fooling anyone

you just assumed my gender!

//www.thekey.vip/referral/686632a8

27k in telegram alone.
This will go alot higher than x10.
30000 are whitelisted and fight about 10000 Neo left, individual cap 10 Neo.

This shit is going to explode right in the face of Chinas privacy and surveillance enemy's.

Glad I got my 300 000 keys at pre-sale allready

What exchange does it get listed on and WHEN?

Dyor

Post said CEO.

but im stupid

That's why you will never be rich

you don't have to be a genius to do this shit

another promising project that will skyrocket!
Titanium Blockchain!
ico.tbis.io/register/? ref=MzZyZk12

It will get listed on Kucoin but devs don't seem to answer the question of how will the crowdsale go. Will it be a race? Who knows, not me.

It's seriously retarded. And they keep shilling it and extending the time to kyc when there's already 27k people. There's hyping something up and just being fucking idiots.

awful logo

They do this cause they use our kyc data in their future Europe surveillance program and to clone and identity steal us.
It's the key they need our key first

They didn't fucking let me in

I bought NEO to profit off of it anyway

How do I acquire. There a pre-sale? Something I have to sign up for ahead of time?

Can Americans get white-listed or nah?

Really wouldn't put it past these faggots

>t's seriously retarded. And they keep shilling it and extending the time to kyc when there's already 27k people

They did that because their website was offline and had a problem.

They should have closed it days ago. There's only a measly 10000 tokens for sale with a max cap of 10 per person. The first 1k people are going to buy it all. It'll end in seconds and that fucking shit site of theirs will crash again.

>ref code.....
wp OP

fuck off omg why are you retards shilling ICOs before they get on exchanges

Unironically this

>being this new and retarded

ICO's are the concept pre-exchanges. It's literally the only way to shill an ICO - before it hits the exchange. It's the entire fucking point you retarded normie. Are you millennial too? Have you had everything spoon fed up till and including this point?

>Available for Token Sale: 51%

How cold you forget the Alibaba partnership with a potential 10 million users? Useless shill

Yeah I got in presale, sent 40 NEO 2 days later NEO went up 100%. FML. Anyway this crowdase will be gone in the 1st block, no doubt about it. I will try to get some more, but I highly doubt I¨ll be successfull

You are the retard, mongoloid. You don't want ICOs to be known as it makes it harder to get in the crowdsale. You shill the ICO once they arrive to exchanges.

My god, you fucks are truly killing crypto. DON'T SHILL ICO, YOU DON'T WIN ANYTHING SHILLING ICO.

Listen you stupid piece of shit. This is not the place to shill ICOs that take us time to find and silence to get into early. This place is to shill the coin once it hits exchanges. Are you trying to make freinds or something? You are an enormous faggot. Only 1000 people will be able to buy in at the 10 neo max. You are a horrible cunt of a person. Fuck you sage

NORMIE GET THE FUCK OF MY BOARD

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Just realized OP is probably an enourmous cowardly faggot idiot who needs to be reassured before buying into ICOs cause he is a fucking idiot. SAge.

>Implying the shillers arent already in on the ICO or part of the pre-sale.
>Referral bonus

How much is circulating? Also y’all can relax, when you shill this early you end up like DBC and get a massive following from retards when it hits Kucoin

inb4 fuck you thats why
Veeky Forums 101 for newfags

Crowdsale only 20k tokens

Good luck