Blockfolio thread

Will I have 11k at EOY?

with these exact holdings, no, you need to trade alts and double your money as many times as you can. I'd probably dump the litecoin when it gets back to where you bought in

if you do it right you can have 11k by end of month.

dumping one of the most undervalued cryptos below ath.

Thanks I needed that laugh

>BTC
>LTC

You're doing it wrong

Dump LTC and buy some cheap coins like SC or DOT or something else

Possibly, if you trade some of those assets into TRX and EOS

I turned 2k into 70k in 5 months but you wont get close to that with those coins. You need to invest in ICOS and whatever is the flavour of the month on Veeky Forums - as always DYOR.

yeah i turned 2.4k into 15k in 1 month from just flipping alts. im at 13k currently cuz of this dip but hopefully i can break 100k in a couple months. its quite easy flipping alts, buy the rumour sell the news is the golden rule.

Should I diversify or nah? My logic was that since I have a low stack I'd put the bulk of my money in 1 solid coin and a smaller portion in one with a smaller mcap.

Buy alts and you’d have a guaranteed 11k by February at max

go into small cap coins, diversify 50/50. look into DBC, BNTY, PRL, REQ. PRL is doing a rebranding today and is currently up 25% past 24 hours.

Who /finding hidden gems/ here?

Dump all into RLC. Done by Q1.

I mean, those are 350M, 75M, 230M, 500M market caps respectively. Not exactly the smallest coins.
The thing I was wondering the most about though, is having a 2 coin portfolio where you have 1 which you think will be good long term and 1 wildcard coin. Is this a solid strategy?

First Portfolio with BIS that I see on Veeky Forums. 10/10 you are fucking retiring this year.

Blockfolio is broken

Anons, help me choose 2 coins of this list:
CAN/DBC/ENG/ICX/REQ/XLM/XRB.
I know most of these coins have alrdy mooned, but what can I do.

This is terrible advice. I can tell you just started browsing biz in December.

Down from 5400 couple days ago...

You sound confident? Whats BIS all about? Looking for a small cap coin to put my ETH into.

I hab 50€, do I just bounce on shitcoins with guaranteed x2?

Am i gonna be alright?

lol shut the fuck up faggot, what would you suggest? lets see your folio. i guarantee i'm doing much better than you are.

sure you can put 50% into a top 10 coin and have 10% weekly gains if you're lucky. 75M-500M is as good as you are going to get with moderate risk. sure you can do

>First Python Blockchain, completely from scratch
>Very active devs, new versions constantly
>Very underground / techy feel, never shilled on Veeky Forums (until this very post) before.
Basically I felt like back in the day when I discovered BTC when I found this coin. But as always, DYOR.

BIS already mooned

Will do! Thanks for the info. How much of your portfolio do you have invested in it?

was about to talk shit, but damn, BiS's growth is nice and consistent. how is cryptopia?

Half
Cryptopia is bad, but not as horrible as some describe it.
Indeed. However, the growth is much more consistent than some other coins with ridiculous moonshots and the following dumps.

And because I don't want BIS to suffer the same fate, this will be my last post about this coin in this thread. Coins that are popular on Veeky Forums get targeted by PnD groups. DYOR and if you like it, hop in.

>MSP
>mynigga.jpg

POLL is your best bet if you want to make 3x - 5x gains next week.