Man this is gonna be the biggest bullrun this month

Man this is gonna be the biggest bullrun this month

Hopefully binance doesn't fuck up. Coin has been bleeding for weeks

It's down $10 from an all time high after spearheading through December like it's bitch... bleeding?

Good god you people think a coin is shit once it's not going vertical on the charts.

XRB will go triple digits for the record.

this

Very excited for this one

going to crash to under $1 as soon as it hits binance

I’m ready

Agree. These newfags are dreaming.

"newfags"

Do you know what gaia is?

Write these words down:
XRB will be the main trading pair in the future.

Cannot fucking wait. Honestly the only thing that can stop this coin is security vulnerabilities or (((ripple.))) I'm hoping to top up each time a new vulnerability is found.

Triple digits is not enough to get me to lamboland goddammit.

Shhhhhh maybe they don't know about raiexchange...

i'm ready
i'm ready
i'm finally free from my pitiful life of depression and wageslavery once this hits binance
i'm ready

Isn't this coin going to just fucking plummet from all the people selling once it hits binance?

>5k XRB
When lambo?

This

I'm glad it's not still increasing 200% every week because it means it won't crash and burn
Either way, it's going parabolic but it's better that it has cooling off periods

next week

why do you think that?

Why can't they sell now?

>said the increasingly nervous man who holds no XRB for the third week in a row

Still don't understand why people here thought it did bad. It's holding up fucking great. The last week and a half confirmed that. With all the exchange fuckery and all

That fucking meme again.

for the "fastest" coin, this shit takes forever to exchange. first when i bought on bitgrail and transferred to raiwallet, it took a whole fucking 24 hours. then yesterday transferring to kucoin it took a good 3-4 hours. i'm in at $32, i wanna see one little run and i'm out, fuck this coin.

Binance brings millions more buyers than available now.

There's people who have been holding, maybe waiting to sell off if given the opportunity, but afraid to do that on shit holes like bitgrail.

If there happen to be many whales who feel the same way, they'll end up all driving the price down in an attempt to take profits because theyve been holding Rai bags on shit exchanges.

You realize that is because of the shit exchanges its on? transfer it between raiwallets and it's instant dumb fuck

did ur pea sized brain process the thought that MAYBE just MAYBE the pajeet tier exchanges are the culprit?
make a second raiwallet and send from your wallet to the other and then you can see where the problem is

yes, every exchange is at fault. i'm sure that's it. what's gonna happen when binance also has issues with deposits and withdrawals? this shit is going to $3. screenshot this.

Someone post that graphic of the other community coins and their massive gains once they hit Binance please. The nocoin XRB plebs are always angry they missed out, but there's still a chance lads. Buy it at ~$25 now before it hits $50 at the end of next month. Thank me later.

If this were true then any news for any coin ever would cause a sell off because people are "waiting for it"

btw its on Kucoin now and has been for a while. Kucoin isn't a piece of shit exchange like Bitgrail or Mercatox so this would have happened already.
Right now this argument is just a lazy FUD

when is binance listing?

what the fuck do you think why it is now over a week when XRB won the binance vote?
and its not listed yet oh wait i know why because binance is doing it right.
even the developer is assisting them
but youre just a little adhd mouthbreather nobody cares about your 50 XRB so might aswell just sell it on kucoin lmao
some one gotta feed the referal pajeets

Ask the binance ceo.

FUD

I transferred from BitGrail during the peak high volume period, when XRB was at it's most volatile state recently, and the website looked like it was loading from Netscape in 1995

...and I still got my balance in seconds.

This. I withdrew when people started saying that bitgrail is going to close. Took about 20 seconds, most of which I'm sure was on the bitgrail side with its single node.