Blockfolio Thread

>BAT
It's getting listed on coinbase. Was the first ERC-20 coin listed in Bitfinex and it satisfies all CB requirements. BAT also has a very low issuance at 1.5 billion with 1 billion tokens in circulation. BAT is hugely undervalued.

>DGB
Fast and decent SEGWIT coin. Lots of potential here.

>XLM
Solid coin with solid backers. The IBM nodes, FairX, and other backers makes this a solid coin.

>DIME
Could be the next Einsteinium or it could not. This is my lottery ticket.

>BTC
Just like to have some BTC on hand for when alts go on sale.

Other coins that I like but can't afford: EOS, VTC, LTC, NEO, UBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AION: for people who missed EOS or sold too early and want a second chance

XLM: duh.

That's me.

What's your portfolio value at?

BAT is the only surefire winner in your portfolio. But you have a good chunk in it. Best of luck. I'm like 95% BAT myself with 300k. Should be a good year.

>BAT
>coinbase, where even Ripple is being rejected
delusion alert

Thats not fucking real is it ?

tells me its real

Online advertising is a $500 billion a year industry so I'm looking for BAT to at least capture 10% of that resulting in a $50 token.

All of these stories about google/facebook/etc.. being evil used to make me mad. Now I smile when I read them because I know they're only driving more and more people to alternate systems.

Do you know why they're partnered? Do you know what other services Coinbase offeres besides Fiat to crypto.

The answer is none.

Check the Rocket.chat, Luke Mulks already pretty much spilled the beans.

Also XRP is a piece of shit and isn't a crypto. Read the gdax guidelines for listing a token.

BAT will never listed on Coinbase. They had to be browbeaten into listing BCC for fucks sake.

It's not real. I just looked it up, can't find the tweet. Unless someone can prove me otherwise, don't believe this is real.

I think I will reach my 10k€ by summer goal.

>DGB

haha fuck you man I love my DIGIBYTE

>BAT getting listed on coinbase
is this true though? cant find a source on this

see and there's plenty of other links between BAT and CB.

AION is releasing about 6.25% of tokens into circulating supply around tommorow, there's a reason why its tanking

> Get some HST while it's on sale//

How much for 1 BAT end of month?

I can throw in about 1k next weekend, I just hope it hasn't increased by much by then

see

See Lurk moar.

youtube.com/channel/UCcUZXEJxPYsmsQ39q5osaCw

There is also another piece of concrete evidence, that very few people know about. I won't post it because I don't want it to blow up like wildfire yet. I'm still accumulating.

It will be up significantly then. We are here:

There is a few more days to accumulated before we start moving 100-200% on the reg.

Bats company already has a working product, Brave browser which by all means is significantly harder to achieve. It's still not perfect but it's getting there. Not yet as my daily use browser on PC but it's the best browser on phone.

beautiful cup and handle, I'm also looking at DGB to do this.

Fuck, hope you're off with a couple of days lol

itt: yet another episode of 'BAT bag holders desperately trying to PnD their shitcoin for the last time before unloading'

I doubt it, I drew this like 2 weeks ago. It's been spot on so far. Even if it goes up a little, it won't be too late to buy in. We're going to $50-$100 eoy.

Hmm, should I sell off my LINK and buy more BAT? The LINK memes are so convincing

In my opinion everyone should be in BAT. Whether you believe in TA, or the tokens fundamentals, BAT is going to be one of the biggest winners this year.

>AT LEAST 10%
LOOOOL
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAN?!??!?
oh look there is this coin for the toilet industry. I'm looking for it to capture at least 10% of that industry resulting in a shit-priced token.
How fuckind deluded do you have to be?!?!??!!?

>BAT also has a very low issuance at 1.5 billion with 1 billion tokens in circulation
oh yeah, 1.5 BILLION tokens is a super low supply. HUGELLY undervalued...
How old are you?

If that's the case, why the delay of 9+ months? Shill better.

>muh browser plugin is getting added to coinbase

Over the coming year = 2018.

There is a long process when going from fiat/crypto in regards to them being a security and KYC protocol. Brendan explained this several times.

decisions, decisions

Saving all of these for later.

Can't wait to drink their tears once BAT is on Coinbase.

I just want 10k by end of month, but with all this crypto FUD going on, it seems very unlikely
>just need to 3x once my portfolio rebounds to 3k

I believe in you.

Fucking saved. I remember mountain dew creating an online poll to name its new flavor of soda. Guess what? /b/ caught wind of it, and by the end of the day we had bottles of smooth "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" on their website as the top result.

Hoping for the Dime aswell - but 20k isnt the price for a lottery ticket!

See ya in 1 yr still shilling with the same tweet lmao.
Giving out praises on Twitter is easy. Action is harder.

I want to believe too, but...
>only got 3k DBC, which might not go higher than $1 this month. Initially had 13k but pajeeted myself from daytrading ;_;
>although BBT is legit and has a working product and great team, it might not moon anytime soon as it's on shitty exchanges with low volume and I don't know what kind of exchange it will be listed on soon. I hope it is atleast Cryptopia
>COLX is a gamble, and has 60% chance of going to 10 cents and 40% chance of dumping once it gets the new exchanges

Hahaha this shit coin isn't getting listed on CB

If you're still holding DBC the real joke is on you, you didn't sell 2 days ago ?

You really need to diversify this portfolio wtf. Spread your money across 5 positions? This is suicide. When the good times are through and everything normalizes you're going to lose all your money user. This is no joke, diversify your shit. I wouldn't be putting more than 5% in one position. You'll last longer.

What does yours look like?

selling before goal is reached has always backfired on me. Better to just hold now for a rebound

Will i ever make it?

Not with that many coins on a $2k portfolio