Jacob here

Jacob here.
Some of you linkies are alright, Don't not be in Link during the next 3 days.

If you sold a little to gamble away and accumulate more linkies, you need to come back to the mothership right fucking now. Assblaster was right, some big folks are going balls deep over the weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/andy_lucerne
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
google.co.uk/search?q=/BIZ/ assblaster&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB751GB751&oq=/biz/ assblaster&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i58j69i60l2.4080j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
warosu.org/biz/
ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For fucks sake can't you just let this dip under $1 for a few weeks, fuck even just a few days.

I haven't bought any Link for over a month due to how expensive it's been getting. I've been dumping my paychecks into other alts hoping to double my money so I can get more Link. But all my stuff went up about the same amount Link did so I can't get ahead.

Just let Link dip and wait till one of my alts pumps please.

BTW I didn't sell any of my Link I just want to accumulate more.

seriously tho would it kill the whales to throw a little of the shitcoin proceeds they made last week our way

how do you have intel on this Jacob? I heard these big boys will be savvy enough not to market buy, do you think if we hold out long enough and not sell, they'll be forced to market buy?

ANSWER ME RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nope, they get their bonuses on Jan 15 at the earliest. Next 2-3 weeks will be interesting.

I'd like to join you guys, but I'm not willing to get rid of REQ, ICX or QLC and BNTY is so fucking low that it can't get possibly any lower and I refuse to sell low. FUCK. As soon as BNTY gets to at least $1 I might become a stinky linky.

Sell your QLC shitcoin for some LINK and you got a very solid portfolio.

Link to Assblaster?

True, how do you know Jacob? I didn't know you flew in the same circles as Assblaster, I thought you were a friendly neighborhood eth whale not a high finance guy. But this is baller af if true.

You do realize these guys don't live paycheck to paycheck like you do don't you?

I work for this man twitter.com/andy_lucerne
at swisscom we provide tech services to many medium-sized EMEA banks, and are managing the API setups required by the new PSD2 regulations.
the banks buying in here are by no means the largest but they are smart people, and are taking steps to stay ahead of the big boys and be the first major players in a new API/oracle services market that will be opening up over the next few years.
Andy in particular is way ahead of the curve and has been invested in crypto since 2015. He has networked with a number of our bank clients and from what he has told me, there is an agreement between Swisscom and two fairly substantial swiss banks (Lombard Odier and Julius Baer) to purchase Link slowly throughout Q1 in preparation to set up a pool of nodes which will be sold as a service to many other banks throughout EMEA as demand for API/oracle services explodes throughout the year.

fag

true if big

why didn't these "big folks" bought earlier?

cool. Yea someone on reddit posted about working in EMEA as well and he seemed super bullish,

If they are going to accumulate slowly in Q1, wouldn't they be motivated to suppress prices? We'd then see a Q1 with absolutely no price movement until no one except us and them are left in the market.

Simple question which blows up all this larping.

LINK was 800% cheaper two months ago. Why didnt all these smooth operators buy in then?

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

cos for once, Veeky Forums boys are the early adopters.

hei dir irgendlwechie insider infos über de status vo chainlink?

hold about 50% XRB and about 12.5% each XBY, XLM XRP LINK.
I want more Link. But not sure which other coins to sell? I don't really want to sell any of them, and I have no more fiat.

someone redpill me on assblaster and jacob

proof that you are jacob blink with a 500k sellwall on binance

This is also kind of facscinating too because I've begun to suspect sergey's lack of shilling to regular people to set up nodes meant that at least initially it wasn't going to be the sort of decentralization you think of when you think of crypto (i.e., a full node in everyone's bedroom) but rather predominantly corporate nodes.

Do they expect to make a lot of money running a network of nodes or is it just for there benefit so they and other banks can use the system and profit from actually utilizing the network?

they should have! I did, andy did. representatives from swisscom attended Devcon3 and saw Sergey's talk.
basically, the swisscom execs have been talking the banks into it for a long time now because they need a large amount of capital and a significant node pool to become this first major player in the market

there is just too much money coming in to suppress it, you will see a steady rise though as they try to keep the lid on. I imagine LO and JB will have their analysts work on an accumulation strategy

P.S if any of you are into stocks SCMN would be a good buy now. When there is a formal announcement of these blockchain API services I fully expect it to double

oui mon ami, qu'aimeriez-vous savoir?

This right here. This is the kind of shit I read biz for.
Unless you're larping then suck a dick.

hurrr durrrr big potential, big gains, big community, low mcap, low whatever, shill shill, buy my bags, I'm a fag
Faaaaaaag

T'as combien de Lien? T'habites où, au juste?

They probably aren't the only ones thinking the same thing.

>Why can't the entire financial market just buy it cheap and early all at once?

Maybe, idk, those people buying are the reason it's gone up 800%?

oui oui omlet du fromage

350k. Köniz, Bern

T'as quelle montre?

THE HANDLE IS FORMING
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THE HANDLE IS FORMING

what's wit Veeky Forums and link? Ive never heard of it anywhere else

ah une romande
Je garde 10k LINK depuis 0.20, c'est suffisant?
comment ont-ils progressé avec le mainnet? Connaissez-vous quelque chose sur les partenaires? Avez-vous eu un contact direct avec sergey ou achetez-vous juste assez de jetons? Quelle est la rentabilité de Chainlink?
haha moi bern breitenrain

Hey guys we can't speak French

Ah Jacob, long time no see.

Thanks for the info boys. This place is 10% genius and 90% fags.

Learn how to use google you fucking idiots.

speak for yourself, I can understand it, it sure paid off being born in a 4th world shithole, having to learn all these languagese

Biz is a collective hivemind of autistic no life nerds who research crypto all day (and street shitters). The rest of the internet is normie idiots. Biz always finds the good ones first.

Yes that's very good nice just bought 100k HOWEVER....How high could ChainLink go.... realistically

yea we're supposed to google "assblaster" and "jacob"

fucking idiot

Fuck off back to africa you nigger

Pic very related.

When its actually being used the sky is the limit.
But realistically i predict you should see this coin around £100 Q4 2019

bought because cup and handle and I want to see if its just memes or real.

it's not that hard

I feel like ICX has more short term potential than link right now, so i'd rather hold on to it than swap for link. Thoughts?

>How high could ChainLink go.... realistically
Chainlink is shaping up to be the key to mainstream smart contracts.
The raw potential is virtually limitless. And everything in between.

Its in the Veeky Forums archives.. have you actually tried? your the idiot mate. Seriously the state of Veeky Forums

google.co.uk/search?q=/BIZ/ assblaster&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB751GB751&oq=/biz/ assblaster&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i58j69i60l2.4080j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

THERE YOU GO I DID IT FOR U HURR DURRR

>he doesnt know google lists your ip in your search links
nice just sent 100k tons of gravel

vpn

How much link for a node?

hey cocksucker how much longer do i have to wait

You can run a node without any LINK.

The more LINK you have the higher priority your node will be.

Is assblaster goatse?

Lol how hard is it to say "assblaster is a larp / link insider" instead of spazing out

I understand generally what Chainlink is for (oracle etc) but what do the tokens actually do? Like how are they not worthless? Or is it like buying stocks?

it's a gamble mate, every other coin I chose to gamble with , I'm doing it so I can accumulate more LINK , so far it hasn't paid out much tho, and 24th seems like an eternity away

You don't need to warn me, I never touch my link anyway. Not selling until I'm a millionaire

>what do the tokens actually do?
Three basic things:
1) node staking (to determine priority)
2) contract staking (multiple nodes "bid" on contracts, the winner's "bid" Link stays staked as an insurancy, the losers get their "bid" Link back)
3) node compensation (winning node gets "bid" Link back, plus the agreed fee, if all goes well)

And of course there's the fourth use:
4) for investment, trading, and speculation

did you read the thread my man? now that's not a very nice thing to say, user, remember how you promised yourself to be a better person this year

I like where the is going Jacob

jacoooob ou t'es?

Assblaster said 2 weeks like 6 days ago.

Odd. There’s a few people thinking like that now; not caring about btc or eth, but LINK accumulation. Keep your hands on your icx desu, I have some too and will be selling it for LINK. I just don’t know how much LINK Ian enough. I only have 52k atm. 100k would be ideal but I don’t have a job as I’m in final year of med school, so I’ve just been trading my way up from my initial cash investment last year.

Exciting though.

Jacob, if that really is you and not some faggot larper, you need to start posting with a trip

How do we know you're not larping? Post a pic of your balance or past buy orders of LINK or something like that.
I hate larping faggots

Il s'est enfui quand je lui ai demandé quelle montre il a.
Sans doute il a honte de son Steinhart.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.

haha mais non
mon frère jacob a qu'un hublot

Ok, I'm gonna give you a hint because we were all newfags once upon a time. warosu.org/biz/

So its best to sell my link rn? And buy back in a couple of days
?

he said don't not be in link in the next 3 days
so be in link

Start using a tripcode OP

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.

kys

Then it's simple.

We buy the LINK

I call on you son of Isaac.

Nice larp. I know real bankers (no lending for a house shit) and most of them have no idea what blockchain is. There are a few backend gurus, but they are still watching. Setting up oracles like mad is pure fiction. The market isn't there yet, and it probably never will. There are stark insurance and risk problems with smart contracts regarding EU law and it will take years to sort them out. PnD coins, fine. But everything else is pure fiction.

Swisscom has so many problem, most professional dealers set this on hodl if you have it and sell if you can.

ahahaha what the fuck is this piece of shit? thanks I had a good laugh reading the "whitepaper"

thanks just sold 100k

You've convinced me,
It's...it's ogre.
Dumping my bags in your street toilet now.
No flushing.

Did you look up that niggas twitter account? He has more knowledge of blockchain in his pinky toe than you will in your entire life.

PSD2 has to happen by 2019.

They're gonna be forced to learn DLT/Blockchain one way or another.

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.

Shut the fuck up, you just make it seem like a scam anyway by posting this shit everywhere.

First year IB analysts don’t count user.

Just a heads-up, don't listen to this shilling. This is their fucking whitepaper.
ethgas.stream/eGASwhitepaper.pdf

the heads of innovation at big banks are basically froced to look into blockhain tech and its true that partnership with a bank doesn't mean they will ever use it or build something with it
banks are fuckin' scared of everything

but don't you think PSD2 will make banks invest in something like chainlink?

>tfw my 400+ french streak in Duolingo pays off
It's destiny

I'm going all in on LINK, which isn't much, but 1000 LINK should be plenty for a poorfag like me.

See you on the flip side or on the bottom.

does someone have an idea of how much link you will need to run a node? is it complicated? do i have to buy additional/special hardware to do this?

How ever much you want. Can pool too.