Faithfully waiting.... Who is with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtu.be/NONg06Pf0v8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yup

IRON HANDS. NEVER SELLING.

It will happen, don’t worry

Not me. Just swapped 80% of my REQ to LINK.

i'm with you user. you don't need faith if you have knowledge. unfortunately rlc just reqt req in terms of portfolio %, but i still care just as much.

Need more time to accumulate. Pls delete this. Also what do you think will come out on top, this or pay fair?

Req is the biggest part of my portfolio. Its never let me down since 750 sats so I'm not going to let it down now

definitely pfr you should sell all your req and put it in pfr do it

7 days

whats in 7 days?

Honestly I’m thankful for the dips, buying more rn

STILL HOLDING! WE JUST GETTING STARTED

Bi-weekly hype cycle. Don't get shaken out during the odd weeks.

REQ is by far, the most predictable crypto in the market.

It will start pumping on Sunday/Monday until Thursday where it will slightly dip before Friday's update and then violently pump on Saturday morning.

HANDS OF TITANIUM REQ WILL MOON REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

H
A
I R O N
D
S

Tik Tock

I'm with you OP

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

REQ cycle is too obvious. Always a pump/hype before the news, then a week of a dip. Rinse and repeat.

Just be careful around mid-february/all march. As mainnet launch becomes inminent it will have new ATH constantly and higher supports.

Normies will eat this coin up like there's no tomorrow. This is the calm before the storm.

Listening to this youtu.be/NONg06Pf0v8 while sipping on some whisky and knowing I will be able to retire 20 years early is incredibly comfy.

20? Im thinking eoy

Anyone who sells this shit under $25 is a literal fucking idiot.