I will soon be receiving a moderate amount of money. What is the safest thing to invest in for holding?

I will soon be receiving a moderate amount of money. What is the safest thing to invest in for holding?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
fred.stlouisfed.org/categories/24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not crypto

30/30/40
ethereum/ripple/bitcoin

Ripple all in.

Big banks

Land, gold, silver, bullets, guns, medicine, food.

Fuck you jew.

POWR

BAT or VEN

ETH

XMY INT

Power ledger for long term excellence.

How moderate are we talking?

Yes goy buy Ripple

BAT 100%

All in ven or xrp and wait for coinbase

IOTA ETH CONFIDO

TRX

ETH.

UFR good bet expecting 5x gains on it,
get it in the little dip before everything recovers.

hurrr durrrr big potential, big gains, big community, low mcap, low whatever, shill shill, buy my bags, I'm a fag

The Moneygram announcement smacked of desperation. People were questioning the utility of XRP, so they invented a plan and got Amex just enough involved to give the appearance of adoption.

At the end if he day, these are rootless cosmopolitans from the same nepotistic tribe that brought you central banking, communism, open borders (except for Israel), social justice and Meghan Markle.

BRK.B

it's like SPY without having to pay capital gains tax on dividends

Unironically NEO.

Tether

Below 100k but up to that amount.

Was thinking this honestly.

>safest
ETH, no question

Drugs & prostitutes

eth

Bazingacoin - never bet against the normies!

safest hold ETH 100%

>ripple

Fuck you

Lol this guy gets it... we trade to obtain these things

OMG
ETH

slit 25/25 btc eth, then 10%x4 in 10 ten coins leave 10% for moon coins. daytraiding

50% ETH
25% LINK
25% REQ

Screencap this post and reply to this comment thanking me in a years time OP.

neo.
steady growth and with GAS, you're set for life.

Vanguard fund

But that's boring

If stocks look at healthcare/deathcare firms.

If crypto just HODL a big daddy like ethereum

SelfieCoin

Upfiring. UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/upfiring/

-Top notch wallpaper
-Great concept, great dev
-Roadmap looks great
-Low marketcap - potential for growth is huge
-300k users already

There's some big news about to come in the next week or so, and there's gonna be a rise to follow. The best place to buy currently is Cryptopia (only other is EtherDelta, which should tell you a lot given the price of nearly $2). When it hits bigger exchanges, you can make safe profits if that's what you're after.

It seems truly a unique solution for a niche right now, and if you're in it for the long term, it may be worth your while at least 10x. At least.

If you're looking for safe go open a savings account at a bank faggot.

microsoft, any of the tech stocks. Watch once a day, keep it there for at least a year.

this is actually sort of safe
Most other threads are all buy my bags fags

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

All in UFR for the moon mission.

If you feeling spicy that is

Ethereum

Safest?
Total Global Government Bond fund.
Best risk adjusted return?
Total Stock Market index fund.
Gambling?
Crypto.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. XRP is the single coin that does the most things opposite to what Veeky Forums says. Load your bags with some XRP.

Also buy gold, silver, and/or gold and silver mining stocks (or ETF).

Once interest rates return to normal levels, buy stocks, bonds and REITs.

>Safest
Series I Bonds

The risk of runaway inflation is very high right now. Also, when interest rates go up, bond prices go down.

Yeah, but if OP really is looking for the safest investment, it was never going to beat inflation anyway. At least our bonds are positive interest unlike Japan and some European countries.

What you say is true in the most superficial sense. I don't consider it "safe" to make investment decisions in willful ignorance of basic macroeconomic reality.

Pic related shows that you need to double your money every 10 years to match inflation.

fred.stlouisfed.org/categories/24

LISK, ETH , KNC and BLOCKCAT