Icon thread

Please tell me we are making it at the end of this month iconmarines.

We made it past that massive fake FUD, it's surely uphill from here

You are still holding? sold my 40k stack at ~8300. You srly hate money.

Not even holding ICX as my portfolio is tiny and I would only be able to by an insignificant amount right now
But I know mainnet will go only late January, so hold you retards

Hands are getting weak

at the bottom of the dip?

Also it’s not listed on coinone and bithumb. One of those exchanges allows krw to coin markets, which was a rumor that icx would also have. This will increase volume by a ton and the krw trading pair will, by itself, allow icx to rocket. On top of that we have a mainnet release. ICX fomo was the best out of any coin this year, so we can expect big gains this month. Buy up.

this thing is going to explode

I sold at 11 dollars. This coin was being pumped with the promise of a mega pump by end of month.

Smart money already left ICX and will probably return mid February

>bought at 20% dip
>it doesn't go back up

Smart money doesn’t leave until a few days before the news

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Smart money will leave early if BTC is looking sketchy. They will just rebuild positions later..No biggy

HODL DONT BE A RETARD

Only way is up from now ei unless there is some massive fud again.

Trump gonna nuke Korea just to fuck with ICX gang

I love these threads. Have fun fomo'ing back in spastics

quads of truth, gonna hold

At this stage, whenever you fags add "marines" to the end of the coin I avoid it like the plague.

only Enigmarines is exception

Antshares all over again, oh boy

Why would mainnet release rise the price anyway. I think the price will stay the same until Korean exchange list it.

This. If anything, the mainnet will cause the price to dip. Think about it, everybody are going to sell their bags expecting a profit when mainnet releases. Deluded iconkies are deluded.

I bought at $2 and sold at $4. Fucking kill me. Putting it into Omanilla so I can get x5 back...hopefully

new partnerships and ICOs announced on the 31st... why would u want to sell? are you deluded?

Priced in already. Have you heard of "Buy the rumours, sell the news" user?