Lol at vechain

Increases 20%
Drops 60%

Vechain shills: to the moooooon

Meanwhile altcoins go up by 200% or more and then drop by 50% to stabilise

Tell me once again why biz is falling for this shit coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You switched the numbers.

+60%

-20%

Meanwhile all alts go sideline

Alts go up by a thousand percent meanwhile snail vechain a bar code scanning application lmfaooooo moves bit by bit and makes constant threads about this shitcoin being the next moon(fail)

Fun fact: the so called sell walls are placed by the dev themselves, they remove them when they want to and place them when they want to

Probably making bank

>Increases 20%
>Drops 60%
why do you post straight up lies user?
are you getting paid to lie?

lazy FUD
sage

Don't even take this bait at this point any more lads. It's getting pathetic.

You’re getting pathetic user
Seriously

We know who you are

time to buy. remember the FUD before it launched into orbit a few days ago? Moon mission soon.

I bought at 6.30 and now it has tanked to 5.87 trying not to panic sell but I keep doubting myself tell me will I be safe?

You got me excited was gonna buy more

You must be blind or drunk. Please tell me what alts went up 200% in the past 3 days user....i'll wait...

That's what happens when you buy ATH. it will come back and surpass that. You will make money on this.

I'm a fucking idiot who sold 25% of my VEN that I bought at 3.40 to buy XRP at 2.50. AMA.

Do some people seriously think like that? I bought high as well, but I'm not even worried

If u are afraid, then u dont know shit what the fuck did u buy...

TRX
Vibe
BnB
XVG

They’re all shitcoins but did a billion times better than shit coin vechain that has walls placed by the devs themselves

Checked.

Xrp sucks but eventually it’ll go up
That was stupid, but you’re not going to be poor because of that
Calm down

Hahahahahahaha
Pathetic

:’-)

Should i sell my DBC for a small loss (maybe $100 or so) for more VEN?

yes

Oh it's you Batman. How hard are you getting BTFO today?

>reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd

Getting rock hard
Need an extra pair of hands to help me rub
Mind coming over vechain faggot

put your money wherever you expect the greatest returns. I think dbc will rebound to its ATH (which would be +100% as of now) sooner than vechain will take to double. VEN hitting ATH would only be 25% up, and it'll probably need to consolidate for a bit before even doing that

Rofl u guys are pathetic, with all the ven shit talk a went to look at the price and literally nothing happened.

Hows that "VeChain will stay around 18K for the next few weeks while BTC rallies to 20K because whales told me" working out for you faggot?

The absolute state of this faggot.

ya

VEN is one the the most comfy, at least going 10x of 2018

Thats some rare sound advise, I think i'll sit with these two in place. Thanks user

Yes.... most biztards here are actually that retarded

Hahhahaah
I must be getting under your skin

Awww

Lmaooo you absoloute fool
Vechain devs removed the walls which made it go up and then replaced the walls at 53k sats themselves and bitcoin dropped because of a shit article claiming Korea passed bill when it didn’t which led to majority of people dumping bitcoin

Bitcoin will reach 20 to 25 thousand dollars before the end of January and there WILL be a giant crash for vechain on 15th January

Lol at this shitcoin that scans bars only claiming it will moon

I love loading Veeky Forums in the morning and seeing FUD threads for vechain. Means a major rise is imminent. Face it bizraelis, VEN is THE coin for 2018.

The collage is coming.

>
>Oh it's you Batman. How hard are you getting BTFO today?
>>reddit.com/user/batmanbey0nd
Low key feel bad for that dude honestly

What should happen on 15th Jan? Rebrand is starting and it will happen over the time frame of 3 months?

Everything you are talking makes literally no sense. Fucking kids don't have school today, huh?

Good luck holding bags while I make 1000x with other alts

Rebrand is suspicious as fuck

Lol what a loser
You go in on every vechain thread like a clear cock sucker hahahha niceee

I just doubled down on VEN. Previously held 65%. Just sold all my XRB even though I believe in XRB so much, and added it to my VEN holdings. 95% of my portfolio is now VEN.

I've mentally convinced myself that I can just rebuy XRB later with the profits.

I'm strapped in now boys.

My predictions got debunked because devs took off sell walls

You think it’s a coincidence how the 200+ btc walls get taken out and then replaced at a higher sat level?
This is clearly being done by devs to encourage newer investors to pour money
They’re making money off you fools

This is cryptoscamming 101

virgin L

>Calls user a loser
>Meanwhile faggot posts multiple Ven FUD threads all day every day because he has nothing better to do.

Pathetic cuck

>I wasn't wrong mommy the world is just out to get me
>Jim Breyer Capital didn't invest in it at all mommy
>I'M RIGHT AREN'T I MOMMY?

What is supicious as fuck? Elaborate? Are you a newfag and missed the ANS / NEO rebrand?

Link all my Veeky Forums threads to back your claims

He is a newfag. Probably doesnt even know what ANS is. Fucking kids on these board

OP is literally pick related

ANS = another new subhuman
Which is you imo

NEO = not even once
Which is what people should do when the topic is about buying ven

>Alts go up by a thousand percent
some do, some don't. You're taking a risk. Vechain is a guarantee money maker

>pick

Hahahahaha lol at acting like you’ve got high IQ when you can’t even spell.

In other words
A guaranteed bag or weight

This is a genius shill thread. Never been so bullish. Excellent job op.

>pretending to be a retard so people take the bait and shill VeChain for you

k my mfkin anons I have a problem I want to go all in on VEN but the other 26% of my folio is FUCKING 20% ICX and 6% CRED
WHAT THE FUCK DO I FUCKING DO I CAN'T SELL THOSE FOR MORE VEN... right?

Holy fuck, Is this guy the same autistic retard? That batman guy who can't stop making bad trades? Buahaha

I did

never go all-in

Ha ha how can this conversation even be happening? Who cares what the devs are making, we're making big too.
Are you that horrible at simple math? Last week VEN was $3.50 now it's $6.20. That would be like Bitcoin going to over $25k in 6 days. You have NO argument!

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

he got a masternode tho
license to print money

That nigga was on a level of convulsive autism I had never seen on Veeky Forums before. This was the neckbeard who was shouting about the VEN endtimes when it dipped from the 5th to 9th.

this really is nigger tier fud

holy fuck it just keeps falling

>14 posts by this id
k e k

>14 posts
>being this obsessed
kill yourself

legit that was weaponised autism if ever i've seen it fucking bugers man

It's going up again. Should I buy?

You buy when it's going down, you sell when it's going up. Really simple stuff here.

Welcome to Veeky Forums, you'll fit right in.

Thanks!

SELL SELL SELL
THE CARD HOUSE IS COLLAPSING
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL SELL SELL

Buy the dip!

200 more and I have the node.
Sell me your bags, I need a -5% discount.

hold you idiots. i promise you will regret if you sell.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA OP BOUGHT AT THE ATH HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why the fuck can't you idiots just stop buying at all time highs? How dense are you?

wait until it's a bit higher

Quote "If you derive the value of VeChain from their partnerships, team and market momentum; you are likely to assume an embellished market value.

However, if you critically analyze the merit and return of the token itself, then you will discover the fair value.

This is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. This is a coin which goes against the philosophy that cryptocurrencies and blockchain has attempted to build VeChain as a company may be a great investment, but the token seems to have been created as an excuse to raise an extravagant amount of money and use that to build an empire.

I have no doubt the company will continue to operate and make good use of its partnerships with PwC and DNV GL. However, I do doubt the ability for this to materialize into value for the average investor."

GO UUUUUUUUUP AAAAAAAA GO UUUUUUP PEPSI BOY TWEEEEEEET SOMETHING

MY VENNIES, MY PRECIOUS VENNIES, THEY'RE ALL GONE, DOWN DOWN DOWN

WHATS HAPPENING MY FUCKING VEN?????? YOU FUCKING LIED AND TRICKED ME AGAIN BIZ

SELL SELL SELL
AAAAAAAAAAAA
SELL

So much FUD for a single coin makes me know it is THE coin for 2018.

ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE FUCKING SATOSHIS!!!!???!!! WE ARE FUCKING DYING

?

I'm on KuCKCoin it's at 44.4k sats

I FELL FOR SCAMCOIN AGAIN FUUUCJCJJCJCCJJC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU SCAMMED ME BIZ, EVERYTHING WAS A LIE

>so much FUD
that’s literally one autist who sold at 9k sata and now salty as fuck.

losers in here who can't hold. they must love being poor.

fucking retards panicking. Probably bought at 7$. What a massive board of faggots.

CAUSE IM FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FREEEEEEEE FALLINNNNNNNN

another great buy oppurtunity for those who wanna get in pre rebrand, gl venbroski's

IT'S FALLING EVEN MORE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

For short term buy now and sell in a few days afyer rebranding, guaranteed x3 atleast
Long term good time for those who haven't finished their node yet, get in here!
You got 30 minutes~ before it jumps back up

You stupid daytraders with your shortterm thinking.