High Probability Trade - 100% Gains In Reach

Today I'm pointing out a high probability trading setup on MTH.
I use Elliott Waves and Fibonacci ratios to look where a certain coin is and where it is headed.
Often times the accuracy is frightening.
This is not a random shill. I just bought around 3540 sats myself - I don't need to shill this to get rid of my bags.

Since I don't want you to blindly buy a coin I am posting some TA to back it up. In case you know nothing about EW and Fibs, know that we have had wave 1/5 and are now hitting a perfect and safe retracement of around 61.8%.
I am pretty sure that MTH is not going to go much lower before we take off. I have highlighted 2 profit targets. If you wait for it to hit profit target two you can double your investment.

If you decide to hop on the train with me: You can buy this coin on Binance and Kucoin.
If you're nice and want to give something back (and don't have an account yet), it would be nice if you sign up using my ref code:

Binance: 10067132
Kucoin: 27KKu

Where do you buy kucoin my dude

On Kucoin. But I don't want you to buy Kucoin - I want you to buy MTH (Monetha) on Kucoin exchange!

Alright

wow you used all dat dank maths?

I'm sure this kid is right! all aboard the TA retards! Cause remember kids:
>triangles

Just ignore this and buy 2FA

I actually calculated all those targets.

If you really don't believe it's going to work out I'll suggest that you just keep an eye on this chart for the next few hours and days.
Be sure not to regret it though.

2FA? Is that the new Ripple?

Have you bought?

fuck, this is actually bouncing

getting fomo already

Bought the ICO and been patiently holding it since.

Boy memes travel fast.

You must have already made a lot of money with it

What was ICO price?

I would buy some but most of my money is stuck in god damn Kraken

Dont recall and no, not really. It went through a long stagnate post ico dump phase. Got added to Binance to early, never had a pump from it or attention from it.

Well then this is your second chance. Just bought in. Looks like it's bouncing already. If volume comes in we'll be off to

THE MOOON

Second chance for what? Ohh did you think I was one of those people to dump in a fit of greed?

No, this is a long term hold.

Had some cash floating around at hitbtc, so let's see..

How did OP know?

Are you a wizard?

How do you calculate profit target? And buy zone?

HAHAHAHHAHA, TA is shit and your TA looks like a cesspool

A 0,6% percent move! He's a genius!!!!
Thanks, bought k001

If he knows what he's doing, and it looks like he does, he probably uses fibonacci ratios between the previous waves to calculate where the next wave is going

Do you have a group? I’m loooking to join a group, I’ve got a reasonable stack to dedicate to it too.

stop shilling your fag friend and his brainlet tier TA

Ok you can calculate retracements with fibonacci %, but how do you calculate profit zone?

You are pathetic. Why so frustrated? Still holding ARK?

Fibonacci is not just for retracements. The "profit zone" you're referring to is calculated via a fibonacci extension. By doing that you take the previous waves and extend them in order to find out where the next waves are going to end up.

Seriously I’m willing to join a group if you have one. Need to make some $ and I have a big stack, 200k

I'm in a small discord. But it's not a paid group and we don't do PnD.

If you want to join: discord (dot) gg (forwardslash) tebwEwv

I'm joining too. Another question, there are like 3 fibbonacci marks, how do you know which to use'

I'm not sure what you mean by "3 fibonacci marks".

I think they were 61%, 50% and 39%, the ones used for retracement.