LINK BROS GET IN HERE

LINK BROS GET IN HERE

shillyourcoins.com/t/should-i-invest-in-chainlink-link/67/3

Some fag is spreading fake FUD. Lets shill Link on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

shillyourcoins.com/t/should-i-invest-in-chainlink-link/67/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

where are my link bros

LINK doesn't need shilling friendo, the supply/demand will do everything once mainnet is up and running

but why would I want anyone other than Veeky Forumsraelis to know about it. let him FUD

i know the average Veeky Forums poster IQ is under 70 but this is a new low ive never seen before on this board

He is probably a link holder, no one's better at spreading link fud then a linkie

We all in the Jacob bread nigga

kek

this token's lore is too good to be fake

Link is dead pajeet

I think you're the low IQ one here. You honestly have no faith in the product and believe that we need to get normans to fomo in in order to raise the price? kys

Our Great Grandchildren will be studying these Memes in 100 years as the cataclysm which saved the world from the grip of SJW degeneration.

>CryptoCat 44m
>It dumped really bad recently so i don’t think it’s a good investment.

ahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA holy shit lol

genius reasoning

>tfw memes forced the hand of god to deregulate banking APIs
>tfw memes got Trump elected
>yfw you still don't believe in meme magic influence on this timeline
>mfw digits

Do you put money into PnD coins? Then you're the brainlet here.

Why would any banks etc use LINK when they could just write similar code themselves?

Rollin for $1000 Eoy

>Not even mentioning the Bane Plane

>I only buy high

>why would any companies use microsoft word when they could just write similar code themselves

genius

then they would be fully in control of the code though and could make changes etc

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA ARE YOU RETARDED HAHAH

They are everywhere, bro, am and will stay a loyal stinky linky 2 more years at least. 13k link, although not much now. But 2 years later I'm gonna be sorted for life just from Link alone. Feeling comfy

I sense it's reasonable for Link to hit 1k EOY. Now imagine 2 more years later. I'm gonna cum!

corporations do not work this way. it would be ridiculously cheaper for them to just adopt existing software that already works. while banks do write their own code for certain things they're not exactly "in the business" of creating brand new software

t. analyst for fortune 500 company

Agreed. LINK is my absolutely comfiest hold. The market movements it makes are meaningless compared to its eventual value. Hodling LINK and not giving a fuck feels like being precognizant.

Let them spread FUD in normie spheres.

LINK isnt going to be a redistribution of wealth. I want the only people profiting off the back of this to be Sergey, the Banks, and the LINK Marines.

You need a common framework to make even remotely complex transactions like pic related work.
Imagine if every party to this transaction used their own in-house oracles; it would simply not work.

Someone already got quads last night accidently while singles-rolling for LINK to hit $1k.
So the best we can really hope for is $500, at least until quints are rolled to undo.

>shillyourcoins.com/t/should-i-invest-in-chainlink-link/67/3
The fuck is this gay ass website?

Why has there been 0 activity on Chainlink on github?

Basement dwelling NEET with no idea how companies operate

Development is going on in a private repo

This has been asked and answered several times now

If singles $100 eoy
Please

if dubs 1k$ eoy

if dubs $2k EOY

if dubs 0.15 eoy

if dubs >$9k eoy

oh yeah just like xby, which is a scam?

shootin too low here man
10k checkem

Sorry faggots, $100 it is

Sure faggot

>tfw LINK will be worth AT LEAST $100 EOY

I'm hoping I can get up a rank before the singularity.

linklet here
its not much but its a start for me

Holy shit im am so hard right now

This

I only have 2.6k LINK. We still have some time left to accumulate though, don't worry. My short term goal is to hold 5k LINK and long term I would like to reach 10k.

Op is a retarded newfag from reddit who needs to shill link cause he is scared of link dipping (he is the type of guy to sell at a loss)

Nigga most people who fud link have the biggest stacks. And that's how it should be. Nobody gives a fuck whether normans buy link and the less they have the better. If you want a nice little reach around babbies first alt coin go buy some raiblocks and ven so you can present your gaping asshole to the plebeians on r/crypto.

Also check em link 1k eoy.

Doesn't a $35bn market cap sound patently absurd to you guys? I can't believe how much confidence you guys are placing in this $100 EOY projection and I am in LINK deep and believe in doing research and due diligence.

Look at the top 10 marketcaps, then think again brainlet

google "Psd2"
read it (if you're capable of understanding it)
know that LINK has incredible value, versus 99% of the bs out there on coinmarketcap right now

Shit get, sorry kid no digits

1) $35bn market cap wouldn't even be ridiculous in the current market, provided the main net is up
2) we're talking about a year from now. This time last year the total crypto MC was like $15bn; it was $800bn three days ago. That's more than 50x.

All that it will take for LINK to reach $35bn market cap is widespread understanding within the crypto community that it is poised to be adopted by SWIFT and the implications of that. This can be accomplished within a year.

I'm aware of that, you fucking muppet. It's still an extremely optimistic projection as an EOY target, even to someone who was reading SWIFT-authored papers about smart contracts and DLTs long ago. Maybe this comes down to my fundamental outlook on crypto broadly.

Link is vaporware. Other chain projects will beat it to the market.

35bn would currently put CL in 5th place by total market cap.
This is a very reasonable place to be for what is the key to mainstream smart contracts once the main net is up.

These are both fair enough as positions and things I have considered before, particularly given Sergey's approach to avoiding hype. Of all coins, I obviously consider ChainLink far and away to be the most likely coin to be the next big thing in crypto. I just think we're dealing with a different market now and normie money won't behave how we think it will.

Like you're saying, I think LINK has a very high chance of becoming the next big thing for crypto. Bitcoin paved the way, Ethereum built on top of that by introducing smart contracts, and LINK could be the 3rd iteration by allowing off chain data to interact with blockchains. IF, and that's a big if, Sergey makes this happen, a 35bn marketcap in the current market is a conservative estimate. Nobody 1 year ago would have guessed Ethereum would ever hit $1000 a piece because that would mean x3 Bitcoin's marketcap at the time.

Yeah, alright sport. Disregard the fact that there are already nodes up and that main net launches in March

Chainlink seems too complicated for normal people to understand though

The concept of a "smart contract" is extremely simple though.

It's not going to be normies driving the price of LINK up long term, it will be banks/financial institutions.

I accumulated at 15c

if it hits $10, a mere 3.5 billion mcap, which it will, I will be pretty damn well off.

and it is gonna happen, the question is only when.

How does a newfag get in when Binance doesn't accept registrations

I don't think normies were even allowed to buy the ICO. Didn't biz pool together to get their hands on LINK? This shit was never meant to be for John Doe to invest in. Does someone have the screencap explaining this?

There was a public sale but only with about $3M remaining of the total $32M. You had to be fast as shit, within the first three blocks or something. I got in with a huge gas price, but many didn't

I dunno about the ICO but I bought mine on Binance like two months ago.

Screencap is here.

>This shit was never meant to be for John Doe to invest in.
Pretty much.

I think one of the main reasons for allowing a tiny window of opportunity for normies to invest, is because of community assistance in development.
Hodges for instance joined the team after the ICO because of the node explanations he put out independently.

buy my account for 2 btc

Link 10k eoy 2020

You are a fucking idiot. This isn't a hype coin. It will sell itself. Go buy Tron if you need shilling.

if we want to pump this we should start shilling in normie sphere

market it as 'the coin banks dont want you to have'

any /link/ shill discords? only a handful of marines need to be in this mission

>Doesn't a $35bn market cap sound patently absurd to you guys? I can't believe how much confidence you guys are placing in this $100 EOY projection and I am in LINK deep and believe in doing research and due diligence.
>35bn
Can't make any predictions about pricing but LINK's potential is in the high trillions.

It really is that revolutionary.

Why would we want normies buying it? Before the singularity we'd like it to be as cheap as possible so we can accumulate.

The profits from CHAINLINK will be for Sergey, The Banks, and the LINK MARINES.

shilling to normies will just fuck up the chad singularity parabolic curve (and enrich normies). just be patient

Etherdelta. Up your gas price though

i have 70k of these bad boys

i believe but everyday a wagecuck the heavier these bags get

you're gonna make it, have faith

Ethereum was in the exact same position in its infancy. Normies simply couldn't fathom what smartcontracts were, or why the fuck smartcontracts would be a gamechanger.

The only place I actually saw any real technical analysis of why Eth would be a gamechanger during its infancy was by autists on Veeky Forums.

At some point normies stupidity no longer matter. They'll be forced to FOMO into something they don't understand, just like with Eth. And the people who saw the projects potential from the very beginning are the ones to profit heavily.

What is that, 1/3rd of ripples current cap? Link is already worth more than that shit in value.