APPCOIN

undervalued as hell- sub $300m market cap.
backed by apptoide- 200 million users

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/01/05/aptoide-series-a/
pt.ign.com/hovershock/53234/news/hovershock-o-multijogador-do-estudio-portugues-canplay
reuters.com/article/us-eu-google-antitrust-exclusive/exclusive-eu-considers-record-fine-as-panel-checks-google-android-case-sources-idUSKBN19Q1RU
cnbc.com/2017/07/05/eu-considers-record-fine-as-panel-checks-google-android-case--sources.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shill me on this, why should i get it?

because its on sale right now at the biggest discount you will ever see

damn, you know your shit.
I appreciate the research you've put into this, and thank you for sharing it. I hope others seriously consider your warning

i just saw this blowing up on reddit
do you think it will dip anymore?

Unlike 99% of the other coins, APPC and Bitcoin are the only ones with a real existing market. APPC is by Aptoide, a massive, existing company which already has 200 million clients.

It's in Tech Crunch: techcrunch.com/2016/01/05/aptoide-series-a/

It was in IGN: pt.ign.com/hovershock/53234/news/hovershock-o-multijogador-do-estudio-portugues-canplay

Aptoide sued Google. It was in Reuters: reuters.com/article/us-eu-google-antitrust-exclusive/exclusive-eu-considers-record-fine-as-panel-checks-google-android-case-sources-idUSKBN19Q1RU

It was also in CNBC: cnbc.com/2017/07/05/eu-considers-record-fine-as-panel-checks-google-android-case--sources.html

This company, as I said, is massive.

And I will add, they're not just a team of 6 devs in an AirBNB doing coding. Nothing wrong with that, we all gotta start somewhere, but just saying, this is actually ESTABLISHED and working. It's very big in Germany, and has partnered with Kyber Networks.

>APPC
What is the Circulating Supply of this piece of shit?

98 mil

97 mil, coin burn happened recently. It hasnt been updated on coinmarketcap yet though, people still think supply is 240 ish million. When it updates, expect at least 2-3x in a matter of days

bought it in the lowest point of the dip with my neo, feel pretty optimistic even if neo is rising now

but i like aptoide and there are cool guys i know in the team so welp there we go

t. poorfag noob playing with beer money

About to explode in a few hours.. don’t miss out on the easiest moon mission of your life

also- devs confirm that apptoide will be added to new exchanges, and they will let us know which ones on 17th jan

I hope it will break previous ath, i've been bagholding this since 26k, it almost gave me heart attack when it drop down to 18k

>he got fomoed into buying on a peak
>he shits his pants as his coin goes -30%
>he expects instant 10x returns

relax m8, comfy gainz ahead

how is that possible when the coin has only been out for a few days? wtf. are rookie bizraelites so fucking impatient that they consider a few days in the red 'bagholding' ??

How high will this thing go by EOM?

lol and yes, they can handle 10x gains but they fucking lose their shit when it dips 20-30%. pathetic. im holding my bags like a chad on this one. did my homework already.

5$ is a safe estimate

APPC rising up now, buy now friends!!!

sell points - 25k, 29k, 35k short term