HPB

I tried to be nice. Yall have already missed an easy x2 since I predicted it a few days ago. Don't miss the next x5.

Other urls found in this thread:

gxn.io/newslist.html
etherscan.io/token/0xce6c5802111c3d7234531d98cfe7ffec9819042f
reddit.com/r/HPBtrader/comments/7prbgf/my_detailed_hpb_post_from_rcryptocurrency/
gxn.io/
ethplorer.io/address/0x38c6a68304cdefb9bec48bbfaaba5c5b47818bb2
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

never saw your message user

Thank you based user,

even tho it took me 4 hours of watching green candles until I could buy myself.

literally nobody(or less than 1%) is selling their HPB.

I came, saw and invested.

This shit is so hard undervalued....

I do like white-blue anuses. Thank you OP

This is just one of those ones, man.
Threw a lot into this.

Bought $2 higher because I could not log into Bibox last night, fuckin bullshit

what isthe supply?

Why do redditors love shilling this scam coin?

Bought it around 4.5

Wouldve bought more but coinbase fucked me and locked my account or something so I had to make do with 120$ worth. Sad!

reddit barely knows about this shit. I can't stop watching the candles guys. It's so much of my stack, and the stakes are higher since I did well recently. I'm glued.

Can we talk about the future for this coin?

I'd like to get some better info on when to take my profits.

What are some upcoming news?

You didn't say the name of the coin you fudging bugger.

Its the fucking title of both thread AND image.

We are mooning, guys

only managed to get 4000 at 4.5$ because i thought DBC might recover

how fucked am i?

you'll be just short of 1m

current market cap?

28-36m circulating coins. Think it's 28, but I've heard both numbers. price is around 8.50 each at the moment

We promise not to dump on you.

Next 5x is appc
Dyor

actual revolutionary tech or marketing gimmick?

how can i deposit on this bibox shit exchange ?
there is no button ??

That's not how it works in China. Whatever the best tech is, they'll 'borrow' it. EOS is the PoC. Connections are what matter and these guys have Union Pay and NEO.

bibox is down

This shitcoin is from 2014. No chance that it is gonna moon

reddit does not know it yet kek

circulating is 28 mil. total is 100 mil.

BIBOIX SHIT IS DOWN

FUNDS NOT APPEARING WHEN YOU MAKE DEPOSIT

gxn.io/newslist.html NO NEWS ANNOUNCEMENTS SINCE AUGUST 2017!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE BIG SCAM FU user LOST MY LIFE SAVINGS!!!!!!!!!!

also you biz FUDding fagets are now in the official telegram and turned it into a complete cesspool.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

ALLL MY LINKIES ON BIBOX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

site will be down for 2 hours for an upgrade

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO NEWS UPDATES MONTHS:
gxn.io/newslist.html

1 BILLION TOKENS:
etherscan.io/token/0xce6c5802111c3d7234531d98cfe7ffec9819042f

WTF IS THIS SHIT SCAM ??????

"HIGH PERFORMANCE BLOCKCHAIN"???? ITS IN THE FUCKING NAME I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN

This is definitely due for a massive correction

With 500 million tokens set aside to dump on our sorry asses? Yeah, this shit's gonna tank sub $1

We know you are accumulating bud. Gotta come up with better FUD than that

Scheduled maintenance. It'll be back around 11 EST.

Q1 - CEO will attend Blockchain Connect Conference in San Francisco Jan 26th.

source
reddit.com/r/HPBtrader/comments/7prbgf/my_detailed_hpb_post_from_rcryptocurrency/

Chill dude. DYOR always

> The HPB team have confirmed there are 28M coins right now.

> etherscan.io/token/0xce6c5802111c3d7234531d98cfe7ffec9819042f

So who's lying here, the team or etherscan?

Its concerning for sure.

Im trying to take it up on their Reddit. It could be locked down for X years for all we know.

The one news item I get is from some Redditor, their own news page hasnt been updated for months.

Can't find news articles confirming that they are partnered with Unionpay. When asked, people say it's in the WP cause y'know scammers are known to never lie.

They claim the total supply to be 100M, their ether address show 1B. When asked, no one knows what the fuck is up.

Yeah, no red flags here.

Alot of this FUD is based on what's available in English, which admittedly is not very polished. If you have your finger on the pulse of Asian markets you'll see how undervalued this coin is.

WTF ?!

gxn.io/

you can read it ? so you are investing because you believe in it, yeah ?

MOST IDIOTS HERE ARE GAMBLING

lol

Im selling as soon as the site goes back up

Yes, the mistranslations are a big part of why I invested early. Makes a moonshot look like a scamcoin/shitcoin. The team is actually legit in china.

union pay smart* very different

nice fud attempt, but fuck off. Union Pay Smart is a subsidiary of Union Pay.

Smart is part of union pay. It's right there on the website. Stop fudding

>mfw when 2x * 5x = 10x

Im positive that the coin tracked is different from the one on the exchange.

Simply because it only reads 2 total addresses for ALL holders. Which isn't correct.

You got the wrong HPB

They used to be GXN (according to whitepaper) so they have probably just goxxed themselves with the renaming.

I think you're replying to the wrong post. This address should be the correct one:

100M Total Supply. 57.5M held and 12M not issued, so ~30M circulating

Well this changes things a bit.

But they are still holding another ~60 mill.

Okay not bad

this is from HPB telegram days ago

why did the price go way up today? ive seen it shilled here yesterday and missed it

why moon?

Fuck user, i want you to be correct so badly

>he thinks he's buying low
>he's actually buying at 10x price and 50x ico price

HAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO FUCKING DUMB FAGS LOOOOOOOOOOOL

only 150m market cap

eos is 6 billion

stay poor

does it really matter if you double your money in a day?

It's been on CMC for 4 days now, and today is the first day it went up a little bit, but still no where near "double your money in a day".

2.85 > 6.45
> can't into math

I bought at 4.75, sold at 5.25 and left the telegram. This is being shilled cause people allready bought a high price. Its being sold as “uuh no one knows about it, its chinese bla“ github is beimg updated regularly but thats the only thing. Sell this shit. The neo twitter post is from july 2017 and they claim the neo ceo is in the telegram group lol. Also its not union pay but union pay smart a random data company from 2012. As soon as bibox is back up this shit is going down.

T. Someone who bought shilled and sold this shit yesterday.

Nice fud, user

Obviously the doubles won't come everyday, but massive gains are on the horizon. I'm expecting a healthy correction once we reach 10 USD, so for those on the fence perhaps wait till then for your entry point.

not bad fud, but the Union Pay tidbit shows your hand for what it is. Union Pay Smart is a subsidiary of Union Pay, as people have repeatedly said in this thread

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?

I bought 219 coins yesterday and sold em. I advised my friends to do the same. This is no fud. Listen to your gut, this coin is fishy, based on stories and misinformation. Its union pay smart, neo may have been angeling em july 2017 but where is the promo know. Find me a single chinese media post from this week hyping this and ill suck your dick

Hahaha "literally noone is selling this"

Something important to note per my duties as OP;

Union pay partnership is not formalized. They have a UP exec on the advisory board. UP is very interested and they are in negotiable this week.

Also, no one official claimed that NEO was on the telegram.

Don't believe the shillers or the fudders. DYOR and make an informed investment decision.

If you sell I'll be buying your bags though.

This is going to $20 within a week

kucoin confirmed in their telegram group.

Went through media, website and github and found no confirmed partnerships.

Something isn't right guys.

Read the white paper. They list the union pay smart ceo and then call it union pay. They name drop but the whole white paper is so shitty using buzzwords without going into technical details. I bought it because of fomo and then puked caughting myself shilling it. At least everyone made 50%+ with me. Now im tellig you to sell or at least limit the position to 25% so that you are breakeven

UnionPay partnership is not finalized yet but is close. UnionPay Pres is an advisor so it's only a matter of time. UPB Founder is an ex core developer at UnionPay. UnionPay Smart is a subsidary of UnionPay which focuses on data mining, data storage, etc. This will easily be a $20+ coin. Even at $30 it's not even at $1B market cap.

This is a chinese company with zero marketing, and even less to the West. You're a fucking moron if you can't understand why there isn't much information out there.

It's the same company you fucking idiot. This is going to be over $20 in no time and your

you didn't look very hard.

hpbfans dot org

then translate to English via chrome

tons of new info, and communication

this will easily 20x

improved english whitepaper is coming soon

>tfw already at x6 with this but I only invested like 100€

>hpbFANS

Doesnt sound shilly to me guys :S

wtf is this shit. it just loads forever. fuck this scam coin.

doesn't change the fact there's factual information and updates regarding the team.

stay poor user

A fan website... Yeah, totally legit communication from a multimillion biz.

they're upgrading. Going to take them 4 more hours from now...

>They name drop but the whole white paper is so shitty using buzzwords without going into technical details.

Nearly barfed when they started to talk about "big data". That shit flies in corporations when middle managers want to suck up to their superiors, and only there.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Just answer a few questions to yourself truthfully.

1. How realistically i found a gem as a bizbrowser before real whales and elitegroups did

2. Why arent there links to members social medias

3. Why would someone namedrop alibaba unionpay etcbin their whitepaper

4. Why is there no chinese media coverage

5. Why does the whitepaper not explain how hardware makes the coin more valueable

6. Where is NEO now

7. Why would someone still shill for this coin if he could just silently load bags after this drops to 3.50 and below

Good luck

It's a scam, isn't it?

1-7: cause its a fucking scammy shit coin

yw

1 billion market cap by EOM

What is the TOTAL amount of coins? (not circulating)

100million

>tfw this brainlet wouldnt have bought antshares at 100x ico price and missed out on another 100x

Join the telegram and see for yourself thats its baseless shit.
When you get some.distance to it you'll see.

Im only in this thread cause i shilled it yesterday and feel sorry for it now. I shilled at around 4.80 so at least you made some gains. Limit your order so that youre breakeven and gamble with the rest if you really feel like this could go somewhere

Were you the one that posted sashaxrussia?

github being updated but that's the only thing... yeah geez only the code is being updated. lol some of you are fucking retarded here.