/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Early Edition

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Cryptoshills fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4136832-end-big-5
googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://economicsandmoney.com/2018/01/11/ohr-pharmaceutical-inc-ohrp-examining-the-technicals/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/01/11/education-dept-awards-debt-collection-contract-to-company-with-ties-to-devos/?utm_term=.63e38b90f736
finance.yahoo.com/news/dynasil-announces-submission-xcede-technologies-214000183.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1365916/000117184317005058/f10q_081417p.htm#a_006
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1365916/000117184317007177/f10q_111317p.htm#a_012
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice, was just about to make the thread too

Morning early birds

Took me 5 tries to just post that, I keep getting assigned banned IP's on my phone

What's the story with INFY?

I’ll gladly let you take over posting duties.

Seems like MARA bag holders are catching a break this morning.

Nah that's fine, I'm just abnormally eager this morning

Any thoughts on OHRP?

You think it'll go down even more? I got 30 shares at .35¢ but if it goes down even more than it has now I might get more.

Anyone else in on CPAH think its is gonna keep its streak going?

Happy Friday friends. Our friend TBT gapped up.

Anybody see this?

seekingalpha.com/article/4136832-end-big-5

TL:DR Big 5 is dying because of its poor 4th quarter, book value is 8 bucks, but there's no catalyst for it to get there this is just based on its assets alone.

What makes you think it'll bounce back up eventually?

I don't think it'll make a huge rebound but I do think with their reevaluation I could get some small gain if I buy dirt cheap

Sounds reasonable. Sorry for so many questions but with that mindset, where do you think you'll sell out realistically?

Nah it's cool, I'm still new but I reckon a conservative estimate of around .45 to .41, it's not much but it's a profit. The chances of them getting much higher than even .50 with just a simple reevaluation for shareholder value would be very optimistic. I don't think we'll see over that for quite some time.

googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://economicsandmoney.com/2018/01/11/ohr-pharmaceutical-inc-ohrp-examining-the-technicals/

Basing it off what I've read so far though

Awesome man, thanks for the info. I'm buying in once the market opens, might wait for a dip though

my dick is hard as fuck for BAC my dudes

today is B's day to shine

already past the strike premarket

No prob, hoping for that juicy dip. Wanna get maximum effectiveness

What do I even do with thy’all we again now that this happened?

>I bought at $7
>sold at $8.20
At least I made a profit.

AMRS vs B5G ROUND 2: WHO'S HOLDING THE THE BIGGER TURD?

sell whenever you're comfortable with your profit. B should move 1 to 1 with BAC now.

You fucking faggots just dumped all your AMRS. Really!?
Fuck my greed for thinking it could get up to 6

So I might be able to sell these warrants at 30$ a piece??

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

If BAC goes to like 60 bucks. Which means no.

are there any moons?

I see. What’s a more reasonable number to expect? I plan on holding this until earnings at least

There's how many countries threads and you come in here?

MARK will be at 15 maybe 16 this time next week

Gee what a shock.

bump, just because it isn't crypto.

i was planning to put in a $6.00 buy order

thanks for saving me from a close call!

Hopefully Big Five shill will fuck off now

MJX pls dont do this to me

MJX is going to brush up against my average cost soon

What's the meme to buy today?

Wait until this guy panic sells his MJX and scoop it up for cheap.

Getting out of MJX at $39 seems to be the best move I made all week.

Weed:

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggg aaaaasszzszzaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I don't get this. Correction fine, expected, but what the hell is this massive cliff the whole sector has jumped off this morning? There is no news. NAFTA has nothing to do with Canadian weed companies who have no US assets (most do not as per TSX regs).

The ETF was propping the price on the whole market for those stocks, now that money is exiting the ETF the whole sector is getting JUST'd.

Who cares? It's still more than double what I paid for my shares around a year ago.

I'm selling mine at $5, could go a bit higher, who knows

>Weed stocks down
>Back up into my neighbours car
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Don't trade and drive.

I'm watching PMFT

washingtonpost.com/news/grade-point/wp/2018/01/11/education-dept-awards-debt-collection-contract-to-company-with-ties-to-devos/?utm_term=.63e38b90f736

They got a contract possibly 4x their market cap. Tough to tell if it will pump again tho

USA is going crazy too

earth has one

ORC heading to penny stock territory. JUST

Is holding MU a bad move?
i thought the low p/e makes it a sure bet but the analysts are FUDing it as risky

Where the fuck is Dynashill?!!?

Should I cash out or hodl?

How big is this? : finance.yahoo.com/news/dynasil-announces-submission-xcede-technologies-214000183.html

also can someone teach me how to read business reports or whatever wizardry you guys use to analyze stocks?
links appreciated

Watch Martin Shkrelis investing videos on YouTube

I'm officially losing money on NAK now.

I think I'm just going to move it all over to crypto. Fuck this dinosaur shit.

No one here does that. The two main tactics used here are buy high sell low and buy low sell lower. To utilize the first tactic, wait for a stock to get pumped up and buy in hoping for it to go higher then sell at a loss when it keeps going down. The second tactic is done by looking for a dead stock that can't possibly go any lower, then sell at a loss when it does.

pick up some AIEQ if you havent already, it's fucking AMAZING, has made me hundreds

Just buy ARMS. It's a great company!

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1365916/000117184317005058/f10q_081417p.htm#a_006

>We have limited experience producing our products at commercial scale and may not be able to commercialize our products to the extent necessary to sustain and grow our current business.

>We have incurred losses to date, anticipate continuing to incur losses in the future, and may never achieve or sustain profitability.

Rad is pretty rad.

Rad is going to moon

Yes, and my portfolio is in roughly the same state as yours, even so, these bloodbaths rustle my jimmies.

Anyway looks like everything is digging back out now.

kys

>Big 5 is dying because of its poor 4th quarter
that wasn't even the quarterly earnings retard.

Badass stock thanks. Best buy does nothing but go up too bby

Hello, we have a group of over 1200 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

kucoin reff - 7Rt8wu

GL !

>implying the next ER is going to be any better.

still a bit retarded to post something saying that the 4th quarter results are out when they are not, just goes to show the poster didn't even actaully do any DD and his post can't be trusted.

why did they report sales data to the SEC if they don't have the results?

how about you go read it yourself you lazy fuck.

>buy high!

Veeky Forums does it again

great call!

Nah, don't listen. This guy is just trying to drop the price a little more so he can buy enough to become a billionaire when they start growing gold on top of that yeast.

Wooo my BAC warrants can't stop won't stop

I would also like to know this answer.

Not necessarily

>For the fiscal 2017 fourth quarter, net sales were $243.2 million compared to net sales of $266.3 million for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2016.
I did. That's why I'm asking the question.
What more data are you waiting for Q4???

Those bags must be quite heavy now user. Won’t you fill my 6$ strike?

We're gonna make it

We haven’t even begun

Convince me to my AMRS

>muh mid teeeens

im not selling for 3-6 months......

On a more positive note, i used this crater of red to pick up some more shares. Picked Namaste Technologies to average down on. Of all my mj stocks i think thus one has the most long term potential to be a national and international success. They're the only company in Canada focusing almost entirely on the retail side of the sector and, despite still being in the sub $5 penny stock range, have the second highest revenue in the sector (many mj growth companies have zero sales revenue right now). Also the CEO is good people and has been very transparent about his decision making thus far, gives weekly updates on Namaste's youtube channel.

after all of the chatter here, if you're not in by now, you dont deserve robinhood.

Just read this. Those are the risks, they are real and quite likely desu. But the rewards are huge. I downsized bigly as I feel a big drop might be coming. But the opposite is also true so I’m keeping an eye on it.

Guys, you do realize that every company legally has to say that shit right?
and quite likely? do you guys do any research?
look at the revenue trends, direction, and projections.
look at the trend and projections of expenses.

The company is safer than its ever been by a mile, and if their projections are even close theyre going to be making boat loads sooner than later.

I've been bleeding money from UVXY since fucking August because I keep thinking the bull run has to end eventually.

Just kill me already. This was supposed to be a swing trade over the weekend from the hurricane.

That isn't even the latest 10-Q faggot!

Whats todays meme, friends ?

50 cent is that you?

Odd that before the announcement it dropped to the new book value.

I was trying to tell them that last time they were posting it....

Meme lines friend.

i used to hold that back at IPO when they had an .18 divi. whats going on with it?

Insider trading possibility, and a dividend drop announcement.

quik for that quik money, about to blast

Side point, I told niggas the doc wasn’t sustainable here. Then again I also told people about CNSL and ESNC so fuck it.

thats the shitty thing about dividend stocks, the moment they drop the divi the stock loses all gains it has ever had. I've learned the best way to play them is to play the people looking for dividends, buy a couple weeks after they cut dividend then sell once it climbs up, the dividend hunting game is a joke.

how does nspr have 4 million volume at 15 cents?

The latest one is no better.

sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1365916/000117184317007177/f10q_111317p.htm#a_012

>Our manufacturing operations require sugar feedstock, energy and steam, and the inability to obtain such feedstock, energy and steam in sufficient quantities or in a timely manner, or at reasonable prices, may limit our ability to produce our products profitably, or at all.

They are bleeding money.

The company is a joke. Not to mention, their chart performance are on par with DRYS.

Anyone on here who shills this POS as a great investment, should rope their necks.

I warned people here hey couldn’t sustain the payment, and they were trading at too much of a premium. Div chasing madness.