Crash incoming - safe your profits ASAP!

Cryptotrading is getting very serious now.
I am investing in crypto since 2011 and made good profits. Before I was working in the banking sector in western europe and know many people that are analyzing the cryptomarket.
Everybody I talked to is slowly moving their investments to fiat / real estate / shares because we face a very critical crackdown on BTC and the whole cryptoworld.
Many governments planing on tax every single trade on cryptos, more and more banks worldwide block accounts that are trading cryptos (europe, china, japan, usa, korea) Austrian "Sparkasse" and a big German bank already filled recommendations for governments in Europe - it will hit cryptotraders - especially daytraders, short and mid-term traders very bad.

FUD is spread 24/7 on mainstream media. Hype getting lower, fear is gaining more dominance.

Volume getting lower, whales and banksters manipulating to drive off traders.
A friend of mine working at NASDAQ told me that very big investment management cooperations are preparing to attack the cryptomarket. They just don't cryprocurrency to success - of course because it will harm their interests.

BTC, and of course all alts will crash very hard -at latest- when the 2 lines of the picture are crossing.

Please stay rational, move the part you don't like to lose to USDT, USD, EUR, YUAN, KRW, JPY.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM
puertoricotaxincentives.com/act-22-individual-investors-act/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks. just sold 100k

>yes yes sell your bags goyim

So moon to 20k incoming? Yes buy buy buy

Wait for 15th Jan and crazy amounts of new money flooding into crypto.

In the meanwhile you can sell.

this wall street bonus will chain start a new bull run.

What happens then, user?

just bought 100k CRASH, thanks

Wallstreet releases top secret pink wojaks so fucking dank that it'll convince all the normies to sell their bit and ripple.

Couldn't find ASAP on cmc, what coin is that so i can accumulate?

Bonus SZN

Where in Western Europe? Worked in Edinburgh in a boutique firm before moving to London. Snr FA, no one is moving anything. Those in other avenues are keeping their positions as of now, and any of the guys in crypto are hell bent on staying in it. Yeah they have fiat on the sidelines for a dip, but the whole btc run was back around 3k entry.

Also this movement to fiat/ real estate/ shares? What are you talking about? No one speaks like that

Easiest fucking money of my life.
Sitting comfy on a 8k a month income by doing barely anything, only risking .5 btc every pump.
Litterally a few minutes every other day and I make a great living from it.
Whats your reason for not joining the biggest pump group out there?

discord(dot)gg(slash)FgfbcpM

Nothing. Deluded pretensions of timing the market. And, as soon as candles won't be as green as expected a huge crash.

Lets not be fucking "special" Here. Fucking Taxes doesn't mean shit if you're American. It's called ACT 22 look it the fuck up. Live in PR for 180 days "IE: winter" out of the year and get 0% fucking capital gains tax. Let us not be this fucking stupid boys

We've have posts like these 10043284772387468 times in the past, jesus new people gonna fall for this.

> Hype getting lower, fear is gaining more dominance.

And that will change completely when the normies see prices rising again

“You’re friend at NASDAQ” ok so you’re leaping. Figures. I was wondering why you spoke so oddly. I’m assuming you sold your btc at 12xxk. If you’re going to fud, you should learn how to actually speak. You sound like the intro paragraph of a crypto scam landing page

what retard have the time to write such a fucking wall of text and that every fucking day since the beginning of 2017, i will never understand it

Nice, bought 100k of BTC, LTC and ETH.

>guise, i swear to god, fer real it will crash this time, i promise

>uh uh muh one day MACD

fuck off pajeet

This desu
Nobody fucking talks like that. You've never talked to an investor in your life.
I think I hear your mom telling you that your tendies are ready.

Do you know how cats and dogs react to laser dot pointers? They lose their shit most of the time and chase it around like crazy right.

So I have noticed that Crypto is basically the laser dot pointer equivalent for humans. What does this mean? It means the human race is completely helpless but to react in this very predictable manor. The governments of the world are completely fucked because themselves will begin acting this way too. All humans are susceptible to this.

We cannot escape this.

15th Wallstreet bonus bumpstarts bullrun
20th CME bitcoin futures contracts run out. people will most likely start a long positon now. cuz btc bears couldn breach 13k support.

20th korea annouces that exchanges need to ban user bankaccounts that trade crypto. basicly you just need to have KYC like coinbase and every other exchange. > positive news cuz no ban on crypto

>Selling my precious BTC for a fucking centralized token that represent a shitty printable piece of paper.

Nice try faggot. If we are sinking, I sink with BTC, if we rise, I rise with BTC.

I have friends in institutional trading - they are literally the reason I dumped a bunch of money into crypto on 1/1/18.

These investors and firms are in fact looking at crypto - but their investments won’t do anything but skyrocket the market and stablize certain coins like btc.

The market will change - but for the better. We are going to have less of things like dodge coin - and more coins that are backed around actual companies that are solid investments rather than our incredibly hype driven market we trade in now.

People will need to do research on these coins - that’s the biggest change I foresee.

Either way it’s the absolute best time in history (Other a few years ago) to get into the market.

As much money is flowing now - we are just ah the beginning of a massive curve of investment.

This guy doesnt realize that BTC was coopted by big banks making it so they would go with lightning network which is laughably centralized.

Ripple is basically a good version of the lightning network.

Hope you're not larping. Don't you think we need a massive correction first that kills off all these ultra pumped shitcoins? then the gems (eth, neo etc) rise from the ashes.

FYI I don't think that's how it works if you've already bought crypto. Just going off puertoricotaxincentives.com/act-22-individual-investors-act/

> USDT, USD, EUR, YUAN, KRW, JPY.
Those shitcoins offer no solutions so what's the point? They don't sound like real money to me
> Actually paying taxes
Holy shit this dude

I’m not. I’m not an investor - but most of my friends are so I’m not the best source of anything but a fairly fresh mile high view of the market.

I don’t think the coins you’re talking about are going anywhere - a lot of them have small companies behind them and diversity is good in any market.

I think the last thing you want is less tokens to invest in.

It is a hype driven laser dot pointer imo.
It is fascinating how this thought scares and excites me at the same time.

Nobody can stop the future op , crypto is the future theres no doubt about it

Just buy EGAS and hold it...13mil max supply and the price is sub $0.10 - at $1 it will only be 13mil market cap and even if it turns out to be a scamcoin thats still 10x returns.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>whole market still under 1 trillion USD
>many people barely heard about cryptos
>many people who wanted to invest still wait for their exchanges account
>institutional money still at sidelines