Give me a good reason why ETH won't be 5k+ EOY

Give me a good reason why ETH won't be 5k+ EOY.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
i.imgur.com/DXOmXai.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only 5k?

it will be 10k

I cant

kek, it'll be like 8k. The ETH bullrun has barely begun.

5k would be fine.

I feel like it cant go to 15,000 because too many of us would be millionaires

i have been holding since 7$

5k isnt that much considering it went from like 500-1300 in a few months

should i invest in ETH or NEO?

this

im asking myself the same..

Because crypto bubble will pop by eoy

Kek. Normies will prefer using bitcoin or bitcoin cash. Brand name is important.

ETH.

because this year is year of LN

ADA

Cryptokitties broke it

>normies will prefer using myspace over Facebook. Brand name is important.

>normies will prefer using Microsoft over Apple, brand name is important.

>normies will prefer Yahoo over Google, brand name is important.

ETH is the safest hold this year. But you guys should hedge using ADA and EOS too just to be safe.

I'm doing like 80% ETH, 15% ADA, and 5% EOS

It went from $500 to $1300 in the last 30 days. I think $10k+ is inevitable by 2019

when LN rolls out say bye to your useless smart contracts and cryptokittes that shit trash

EOS and ADA have fundamental liabilities. I know you're right, the star power of Dan and Charles to many is undeniable, and there will likely be pumps to both coins; but there's no saying when it all comes crashing down, nor if eth won't pump further up. Probably good daytrading opportunities against ETH with a few % of your stack.

but you know hes right lmaoooooooooo

>normies will prefer using myspace over Facebook
Yes they did. For years. Thread is only about 2018.

Never go all-in my friend. You have to have a small hedge on possible ETH killers. Imagine if you have 80% ETH, 10% ADA, 10% EOS.

>If ETH wins then you're rich as fuck.
>If ADA or EOS wins you're rich as fuck
>If all of them thrive then you're rich as fuck

Meanwhile if you only hold ETH you could potentially get JUST'd by ADA or EOS. Sure you may miss out a bit on profits by not going all-in ETH but this method is safer.

>implying normies will still prefer Bitcoin
Not when its fees are astronomical and is slow as fuck. Normies are probably so pissed each BTC transaction costs $10.

and normies preferred bitcoin for years. 2018 is flippening year. the year everyone suddenly forgets myspace exists

XLM

There is literally no reason ETH won’t be 5k by eoy

moke like 10K

>and normies preferred bitcoin for years. 2018 is flippening year. the year everyone suddenly forgets myspace exists
If those were normies how do you call the massive wave of newcomers?

beacause its a bear market

muhh cryptobubble! shut the fuck up! dimb fucks like you have been saying the same crap since 2013

ETH will do fine, but there will be a LN JUSTing. Also, there will be more and more ICO's on other platforms like NEO, so ETH market share will start to be eaten away.

Eth needs to fix it's scalability issues before summer of this year when the other next gen smart contract / dApp platforms are released. If dApps can't scale on ETH then projects will jump ship to other platforms that can actually scale.

what would you rather have, vodka or vodkaT?

This as well

Imagine what happens when more and more Bitcoin is removed from exchanges for de facto "staking" required by LN.

This is how BTC goes to $100k, or even $1mm.

>Also, there will be more and more ICO's on other platforms like NEO
Oh please, theres no chance of NEO killing Ethereum now. Its just a pet project of OnChain, they dont even take it seriously and make Citizen of Zion do all the heavy lifting.

You're better off hedging your ETH holdings on ADA and EOS.

I-I-I want to believe!

>Lightning Network

How many times do people have to tell you that shit is exposing BTC to the worst possible vulnerability and trusting a third party.

Why the fuck do guys insist on this shit instead of just moving to better altcoins?

>9
can you give an example? are hinting on EOS?

Because when BTC will start recover and bull run to $30k, it will bleed all alts by 50+% of their current value.

I'm 80% eth but really eth needs more scaling to deserve more mcap.

>Because when BTC will start recover and bull run to $30k
BTC is not the only one that can do that now. If you havent noticed a few days ago whenever ETH goes on a bullrun people sell everything including BTC to buy ETH.

If ETH goes to a bullrun to $2000 to $3000 BTC and every alt is going to plummet.

Normies will not care about it

There is a lot of development and projects working on EOS right now. I've also heard rumors of projects that are currently on ETH planning to jump ship to EOS when it rolls out. I read recently that Bitshares announced it will be ported over to EOS.

>shit
>fuck
>shit
never put all your eggs in one basket. bitcoin has value and don't lose sight of the big picture when the market is going through one of its cycles, pleasure moves from one place to another and leaves pain in its stead.

But ETH just had a bullrun and has now stabilized. BTC is in a perfect place for a bullrun.
The big money is starting to sell ETH for BTC.

>BTC is in a perfect place for a bullrun.

Three failed bull-runs already. This shit is never getting its dominance back.

>never put all your eggs in one basket
Which is why im hedging my ETH with EOS and ADA. BTC is bullshit desu.

Capital sloshes around, that's how gains are made in this fucked up market. It's awesome but it's also not like a stock market.

This market does not usually accept stability. It doesn't want stability because once all the money is in something, no more gains are left.

Well, that is wise. But I still think BTC will go up, fuck their sat values, and you'll have the chance to buy more of them at a lower relative price.

>trusting a third party
You have to consider that whenever you move funds to an exchange or anyone else, there is counterparty risk.

Chink scam or proven money maker? Hmmm, chink scam or prove money maker?

Guys I'm still on the fence, any one??

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>implying it will hit 5K

Rigggghhhttttt, just like everyone said BTC will be at 20K EOY and then it crashed. Then again, ETH holds up pretty tight in BTC crashes.

check the weekly stochastic rsi bro

>crashed
it was an anticipated correction

dan larimer created bitshares steem and also EOS so that's not much of a surprise

I agree, I'm pretty much doing the same - trying to add to my EOS stack but it's getting steep

only reason it wouldn't be is if the bull ends and the bear begins

ethgas is awesome thanks for this hidden gem all in on ethgas NAOW

>
normies only buy bitcoin for "store value" or thinking they'll get rich, not for actual transactions

because BTC will have a bull run in the summer like it always does

bugs
hacks
faggots

user that was a correction, if it crashed it'd be worth 5k

>BTC will bullrun every summer forever

this, they don't know why they're buying it and it's useless for what it's suppose to do. Meanwhile, people who are actually doing their research on altcoins will get richer

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

>Capital sloshes around, that's how gains are made in this fucked up market. It's awesome but it's also not like a stock market.

Mfw when I literally modelled the crypto market as both a dynamic fluid system and an electric circuit with oscillating voltages

mfw when autists buying up shitcoins on /biz allegedly beat me by 50-100%

That's why bitcoin will rise more than eth

I unironically sold my ETH for FUN

Once ETH has proof of stake implemented into its wallet, there will be no need for other currencies.

>price doubles since cryptokitties
>ethereum still handles the most transactions of any blockchain

It won't last until end of year though

> Give me a good reason why ETH won't be 5k+ EOY.
Because when BTC will crash everything will crash with it?

I hold both

Why not?

>>BTC will bullrun every summer forever
>Doubting the king of shitcoins

Because UFR will take its place.

i.imgur.com/DXOmXai.png

>brand name is important
>so people will use bitcoin cash
hahahahahaha

It all depends on the revolving door of ICO money.

If the number of monthly ICOs starts to decrease then the demand for ETH to invest in them will decrease relative to the supply of ETH from last month's ICO recipients dumping their proceeds on the market.

because that would mean I'd break 9 figures

There will be better alternative platforms such as the ones mentioned in this thread

Why not? It's fake money anyway, in the sense that you will never be able to cash out

Haha.

Why not both?

This. The total market cap for all derivatives in the world is something like 700 Trillion. But it's not like any of that money could ever exist outside of derivatives.

neo obviously. superior tech, superior devs, superior ico's, superior partnerships.

anyone that didnt sell their neo during the first bullrun to 300 bux and then used that money to buy neo at 7 is a fucking retard.

>"The Crypto Bubble Will Pop By End of Year"
Says increasingly nervous man for the 5th year in a row

It's like everyone in this thread hates money

And people here think they are literal billionaires

you shouldn't aim so low

It will happen at some point though

>88
checked

Not quantum resistant
No future

ETH will move to POS so this alone will increase the value of a single ETH and by the end of the year ETH will claim the throne from BTC

gimme a good reason why it would, dipshit

>by the end of the year ETH will claim the throne from BTC
EOY predictions for BTC?