D O G E

TOP 30 soon boyz

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soon brother.

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. Get profit on egas and make me (and you) rich.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

fuck off pajeet

fuck off. IN DOGE WE TRUST.

Leave this place.

I kind of hope this doesn't take off, since because when it was a funny meme i mined like 50k coins and then the wallet was deleted when i formatted since the coin was worthless so i didn't bother backing it up.
So i this shit goes to like $.5 per coin then i will fucking hang myself for throwing away $25k

good, we don't need non believers.

>lost my 2014 50k dogecoin wallet after my hard drive failed

Who else knows this feel?

>he only lost 50k
try losing 500k on cryptsy

that is like 600 bucks, thats nothing, let's just hope the coin won't gain much momentum so we don't end up like that one poor fuck from britain who mined 40000 bitcoins and when minecoin got popular, he realized he had thrown away his HDD with the walled and then spend the next several weeks by scouring the city dump hoping to find it and it destroyed him psychically and ruined his marriage

Lost coin is a donation to other shiba

how exactly? nobody can claim lost coins
and it's no like having less coins on the live market magically increases their dollar value

Just wait the feel after it hit 1$

Without being funny and memey, what is the realistic estimate for peak doge coin?
People used to think that bitcoin peaking at $400 was insane... a fluke, that is going to pop very soon, and everyone in the world agreed basically and look at that shit now.
I wonder if doge coin could have real chance to pull that off as well and peak at say $2 one day.
Like a year or two ago i would say that was complete bullshit and that bitcoin was just an oddity, but now i am not so sure with other coins like lite coin and shit going up and up.

$1 dogecoin by eoy

0.2 should be possible this year

Nobody knows
5 years ago nobody would have ever thought that this coin would ever reach $0.01.
This is how absurd this market is. Don't be surprised if this coin ever reaches $10.00 just because

after it broke 0.2 it could moon hard to 2$-3$ before it crash

How many coins do you have?
Have you mined them when dogecoin was a meme some years ago over at /g/ or did you buy in recently with real money?

>1 trillion market cap
be real now

>Sold 9.5 million at 22 sats

Nothing is impossible in this market, just look at btc. It all depends on the demand a coin has. Gimmicks are useless.

cmon man
for that to happen without overtaking eth or bitcoin, the total crypto market will be worth multiple trillion
do you honestly think that will happen?

Anyway, what is your limit for selling?

If i ever find my wallet file somewhere which is unlikely, then my limit is $1, if the coin ever hits that i will (would ;_;) sell half of my coins to guaranteed $25k profit in case of a crash, insetad of crying over not getting out in time. But i would keep half of my coins just in case it pulls a bitcoin and jumps to like $50/coin, which is near impossible, but if it did happen it's better to have some coins stashed so you don't have to hate yourself for the rest of your life

EOY.

cripple has 1/3 of this coins supply and is worth $2.

Thats the funny thing, cryptocoin history is just a big line of people at every single turn saying >"okay, can¨t believe it got this far, but this is it, it's not going anywhere else, even getting this far was crazy"
and then it rocket jumped beyond their wildest expectations every time
so if we speak solely based on observing the history... then it actually is within the realm of possibility
the future sure as fuck will be interesting

because he'll never sell that 50k doge. it keeps the price that much higher

do you mean infinite chan? did he made his own currency or is it someone else?
It's funny how people love to hop on the train when it actually arrived at the terminus already and try balant money grabs like creating a coin, then mining half of it, then releasing it and actually expecting it will pick up speed. What a bunch of jews.

w/e
as long as doge goes up steady without big jumps I'm a happy shibe

premined and nonminable shitcoins are all scams
no exceptions

YEAR.OF.THE.DOG

Bork bork, to the moon!

good shibe

it's pronounce "doggy" but the dumb fag in the video says "doshe", I am not buying this piece of shit

wrong. it's pronounced doge

no, the e is hard

Yeah, you're right, and the other twit is wrong, it would be so much funnier if was pronounced doggy though

I bought around 30000 around two years ago for the memes.

I just pronounced it "dodge"

its called dosh

I figured it was Doh-g like rogue.

no, it's pronounced after the meme

originally it was
good doggy
then thru a meme machine it was spelled as
good doge
so the e sounds as y
and it's still read as doggy
plebs

This.