DBC+Disney

DBC is partnering with Disney to build a "Early Education Robot" using DBC's AI technology.
This is huge, Disney is milking everything out of every franchise they own. Just look at Star Wars. Now image if they can build Lifesize AI Robots looking like Star Wars characters or Elsa walking around their Parks. The amount of traffic they would get is insane. I dont care if their entertainers lookse their job, i just want dat DBC money.

Also from a TA PoV, the Graph forms a nice Cup'n'handle ready for a new moonmission and hasnt even reached the previous ATH.

Proof:
twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/951714723443060736

They seem to have planned this all along, this is from earlier this Year and even discribes their plans:
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/disney-mickey-mouse-ai-robot-disneyworld-a7626886.html

You can trade DBC on Kucoin, using my invite code would be much appreciated.
1b78v

Also, if you are clever you create one account with my code, and then use said accounts code to create a second to really trade. this way you get 20% of your own fees back and i get 10%.

Big if true.

GTFO, I call bulllshittttt

Just look at the Twitter bro.
There even is a Video of the talking Mickey doll.
My take is that Disney is trying out a new kind of marketing on these dolls, either they use the technology to build bigger Robots or stay small and broaden this to others of their franchises.

Disney brand licensor, NOT DISNEY

But still, they're making the AI part of fucking mickey mouse. I don't see how that isn't huge.

I dont speak moonlanguage but stop fudding.

And I bet you didn't buy Ripple because
>jews

How am I fudding, user. I'm deep into DBC, wating for EOM to see more gains.

BRAIN GANG UNITE!

Remember I have to go to work so I can only post real quick then got to go but today is going to be fudded with "it is just a licensor it means not disney"

Know who also fits those categories? The guys? Marvel and many other, just go check.

People will always FUD if they think the coin they invested in needs stronger numbers. DBC has loyalty and they want that for their coin.

Whales and many other also want to buy DBC cheap and they want the price down.

HOLD THE LINE my BRAIN GANG The competition will end soon, last one did we organically rose to .60 and we will do this and more again.

love peace and happiness to you all my BRAIN GANG!

Your autism brings me hope user

>Buy out of FOMO since DBC is now literally MickeMouse money
>DBC continues to crash

>No confirmation from Disney to be found.
I'm skeptical, but I've got my finger on the trigger in case news breaks.

Being that moronic. There is no bloclchain use of ai morons. Its just a buzz word to sell bags to whiteys

bloclchain

broccolichain

Simpsons did it didn't work out well.

I thought the same thing when I woke up but the shits on Twitter I'm glad I hold

"Now I am become MickeyMouse money, the shitpost of cryptocurrency."
~DBC 2018

>Western media talks about theme parks AIs
>Chink twitter is an aliexpress piece of small shit toy that plays an mp3

BUY BUY BUY HOLY SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET X100000000 EOD

Doesn't matter the whales are set on dumping this coin until it's back in $0.0X range

they bought at ICO....2c

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS COIN KEEP ON TANKING AAAAAA

Could someone photo a mickey mouse head on pic related for me please and thanks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH THEY BOUGHT AT ICO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHY DIDNT THEY SELL AT 0.68$ THEN?? LMFAOO

or at 0.48 yesterday or 0.45 this morning ?? AHHAHAHAHAHA

hodled, hodled, hodled....and then panicked and decided "fuck it, I still make a 15x profit"

Recover already

Whales won't let it recover.

I’m still holding but it just sucks to think that right now, I could have had a far better portfolio by holding other tokens on Kucoin

This. Getting so fucking tired of price manipulation. Still gonna iron hand, though.

What’s your portfolio foodbro ;_;

Clearly some whales manipulating price. Get in now because as soon as these walls break it's mooning hard

First thing that popped to my head as well. Until Disney themselves shows a ai prototype of some sort this 5$ chinese plastic toy announcement is 100% worthless

ok look, we're bleeding out again.

Just wait a week you fucking fags

I need to stop looking at DBC daily.

Is Disney working on some Orwellian botnet with Deep Brain here? Why would we need blockchain AI decentralized computing for a childrens toy?

Well we might get rewarded in the future for being patient by outdoing all other tokens on Kucoin

Probably not at this stage. I'm starting to think I've lost all my money.

Can someone explain the decently sized ETH buy wall?

Welp, I just dropped 1/4 of my portfolio into DBC. I'll be stopping by later in my Lambo to tell you guys how it went.

most likely that someone is tanking the price to get people to sell into that buy wall

Nice 5 year project you've got there.

Should I try buying in now or is it likely whales will manipulate the price below 30 cents?

Make a gun and kill yourself

Notice me coinpai

>even disney cant save this shitcoin

LMAO, glad i cashed out at $0.60 like a smart boy