ATTENTION: This information doesn't just apply to ChainLINK this time, I recommend everyone read this

ATTENTION: This information doesn't just apply to ChainLINK this time, I recommend everyone read this.

I am currently in Brussels, just got back from a meeting with several clients. We discussed in part PSD2 but the information that caught my attention even more was after dinner one of my clients said that they were trying to move 500,000 euros into GDAX and were being forced to wait up to a week. This is bizarre because normally exchanges provide high end services to wealthy prospective clients. I asked a few more of my acquaintances who were discussing buying crypto (it still feels surreal to talk about crypto especially with older clients) and they're having similar issues.

My understanding is that exchanges are intentionally cutting off the flow of money over these next few weeks, I assume to consolidate their positions/positions of any whales doing insider trading before letting the flood gates open. I told you guys to watch the next two weeks regarding LINK but now I am telling everyone CONSOLIDATE YOUR POSITIONS. If you've been holding on to a shitcoin hoping for one last pump SELL IT, TAKE YOUR PROFITS. MOVE INTO YOUR BLUE CHIPS AND YOUR PROSPECTIVE COINS. DO NOT STAY IN ANY QUICK PUMP COINS. I will answer questions for another 30-60 minutes before I start packing for my train journey.

Just did that last week, all in, 70% link, 20% req, 10% fun. Tell me you are holding the same (I know you hold XMR as well, but I dont think those guys will buy that en masse).

Which trainstation will you use?

Price of 1 LINK EOY

What is it?

80% ETH, 20% LINK and a stack BTC/BCC/BCG in a cold wallet that I have bought 4 years ago and keep in a cold wallet on the off chance a form of bitcoin replaces fiat.

I will use the Eurostar.

Blue chips is somewhat of a vague term to me in this space. You mean top 20 except the obvious trash?

Also, I noticed A LOT of miny buy walls, in LINK/ETH, set up just below market price, waiting for someone to dump into it, and then, after a while, another mini buy wall would go up, is that the prophecy being fulfilled or it hasn't even started yet?

60% link 30% REQ 10% fun.
Couldn't be more comfy, only thing I regret is not getting into rlc early (50c)

>tfw only 13k link

Man, bank transfers really do take multiple business days to process. That's kind of the point of why crypto is so great. If an exchange or a stock brokerage lets you employ the capital before the transfer goes through, which they'll often do for small amounts of money, what they're really doing is letting you play with their money until your money shows up. For a half mil for one client, it gets to be a bit much to ask to do that. You're talking to a guy right before the weekend when the banks are all closed and he's telling you they're making him wait a week for a mid-six figure transfer. That's really not a big deal.

Yes. You will also see a pronounced increase in FUD on Veeky Forums. I don't know who else is here trying to profit, I think I know who the Jacob user works for but I can't really confirm without giving too much away. Either way I want Veeky Forums to profit more off the coming revolution than the bankers I work with. Honestly my job has given me many comforts but it feels like selling my soul. I hate seeing these idiots who went to Oxbridge talking about cryptocurrencies, I know I should be more cold and calculating, but some of the things they say are retarded.

I only buy coins that I would hold for the long term. Even when im buying a dip for the purpose of selling a peak.

Why aren't you holding REQ and FUN?

You don't understand. This is unprecedented for the types of people we're talking about I think it's an indicator of how much power these crypto exchanges wield. Don't get me wrong I am a believer in crypto but I thought it would be a lot longer before crypto-whales started calling the shots.

To put this in perspective, one of my friends works at Christie's, he was telling me recently about a sheikh who showed wanting to bid on a painting with 20 million pounds, he had the money/deposit required transferred Christies within an hour. These people are NOT your typical middle class 'millionaire' for whom rules still apply. Yet the exchanges are literally just telling them to wait, these people are actually about to FOMO so hard and the exchanges are fucking teasing them. The fact that they can show this kind of attitude is alarming in my opinion.

We already know exchanges are profitable .
They also cant handle incoming flux of new users both poor and rich alike.

Because when something is a sure thing you go all in, for me LINK is a sure thing, the only reason I haven't gone all in yet is because I expect ETH to go higher first and I suspect I might grab even more LINK that way. Once LINK goes up enough I will divest some funds into ZRX, KNC, REQ, QSP, VEN and ICX (what I consider the Nasdaq blue chips of crypto).

>with 20 million pounds, he had the money/deposit required transferred Christies within an hour.
Fuckin' A, man. That's wild.

>top 20 except the obvious trash
BCHfags BTFO

40% ETH
35% LINK
25% REQ
Lets go lads

why are you holding Link still?

its proven to be vaporware, the team doesnt release any info, no timeline etc.

inb4 DYOR meme, i did it, thats what i found.

This. Day or swing trade with good coins, then if you get stuck the bags are never too heavy.

Had TRX in mind

Because once all the info will be released is when I will be selling my LINK. I don't think investing is the right thing for you.

Which one to cannibalize for more link?

Aren't you gonna hold to stake it? I remember you saying you had about 300k link, that's quite a stack.

>Because once all the info will be released is when I will be selling my TRX. I don't think investing is the right thing for you.

Dude, doge, big bank investors are not gonna buy dogecoin.

Exactly. I weather these bear markets so easily. Still accumulating a few more assets. Need some Ark, Fun, Bat, BNTY, and Neo to make my priorities. This bear market has slowed me down. Cant expand my portfolio until I have some peaks to sell.

Great larp

> I don't think investing is the right thing for you.

ah yes the disparaging comment, thankyou for confirming you're a pajeet shilling link.

So not releasing information to normies means the project is invalid? The investment and the team is solid.

Thought smart money buys the rumor and sells the facts?

Jacob dude said he worked for Andy Mulller at Swisscom, you know this guy?
And what's your prediction for Q3 price if all goes well?

>unironcally selling the news
I bet you buy low sell high too. What the hell are you doing on Veeky Forums if you can't into serious?

50% XRP, 40% LINK and 10% XRB...why no mention of XRB op?

Would XLM and XRP be considered prospective coins?

>Because once all the info will be released is when I will be selling my LINK
What? You intend to sell it relatively soon? I thought you had longterm confidence in LINK?

So the Jacob guy is legit? Not a larp? Is Swisscom etc really going to be accumulating LINK?

Link's team is a joke, It gets worse when you research it. Take a look at the github and understand it, compare it to other coins like neo, eth, lisk, qtum and you'll see what im talking about. One of their team members is busy learning a language in stead of hiring someone for it.

Crypto is a speculative market right now, that means mathematically whatever dividends a coin gives, it's overvalued by 5-10x that amount. People don't realise that if each LINK is worth 10 USD in terms of it's ideal dividend rate, that means the price will shoot up to 50-100. This is the common mistake made by autists who are good at crunching the numbers but don't understand market psychology. We are experiencing a rush of buyers, a token that provides dividends will be briefly extremely overpriced (KCS is a good example), that's the ideal time to sell. Then six months later buy them when the free market stabilises on a good price.

No. I won't get into in this thread though.

What's your take on BAT?

XLM yes
XRP no

$300

That is some new good-tier bagselling.

hes a larping faggot with a fabricated story, hes probably sitting in mom's basement in Mumbai.

I fucked up on KCS. My original target was $17, but I sold way earlier. Could've had much more LINK.

>new
No user, you are new

So you're saying in a short amount of time LINK will massively shoot up in price then gradually go down?

Wouldn't the proper thing to do to then just to buy as much as possible now?

What do you think the total market cap will be 1 year from now?

Do you hold eth?

The news that I am talking about isn't the 'Q1 mainnet launch'. As long as crypto is bullish LINK will grow faster than it is worth. The key is timing the market so you sell LINK at the peak of LINK & crypto itself which could be a year from now, could be 2 years or 3, what I am talking about is when the smartcontracts become such a powerful buzzword the entire world overestimates their value. When the marketcap for crypto is trillions and LINK is inflated in value.

You guys keep forgetting that LINK's price hasn't even reached an equilibrium with its fundamental value, once that happens the next stop is for the price of LINK to inflate to it's speculative value.

I think this asshole is losing the plot. Wtf is he even saying.

Probably true but he knows English pretty well. Buying another 5k today

Should I cut back on REQ to load up on more LINK?
I'm not selling all my REQs btw (YCombinator is extremely aggressive)

OK that clears that up a little, thanks.

LINK drops every time this nigger makes a thread.

Fuck off

Can someone explain to a noob in simple terms what this means for the market?

Goddamn, I wanted to stake, but now I'm scared of not selling at the peak.

If smart contracts become that big of a buzzword shouldn't we all just be holding Eth? Don't get me wrong. I hold 10k Link, but what you're talking about sounds like something that could make Ethereum skyrocket.

Hard to say, the flow of money the next few weeks will be very rapid and will flow into a lot of 'promising' coins and tokens. In the mid-term LINK will go up massively but REQ could initially go up more in the short term simply because as the flood gates open the buyers getting in to the market may be from different sectors. Some will be looking at Paypal 2.0 (REQ) some will be looking at SWIFTNet 3.0 (LINK), if you believe in your project just hold and you'll profit. It's that simple.

Literally all of them except RLC and REQ

Do drop by the telegram some time, would be great to hear more.

20% link
20% REQ
20% FUN
20% ETH

Ready for anything, considering selling my linkies for additional REQ.

Compare the growth of Bitcoin with the growth of secondary 'blockchain' related projects in 2017. If smart contracts becomes the next bitcoin, do you want to be holding something that goes 10x or something that goes 50x?

Bitcoin is the only weak link I see on that list.

Eth WILL skyrocket. It's just that Link will rocket harder. Compare the marketcaps.

and it will, smart contracts are an amazing buzzword, if they get into the mainstream, ether is taking over

Thanks for sharing AssBlaster.

Always a pleasure to see you.

I hold 10k Link, 11.5k Req, and 10k Coss so I'm looking forward to this if it's true.

I agree, but what will throw people off is that Ethereum will rise first.

Depends on how fast it rises.

I will be posting some proof tomorrow that I was in Brussels, just because I think there are some people on Veeky Forums that I would still like to help but who are misled by the influx of people trying to promote their shitcoins and discord groups.

Why not QASH?

Thanks senpai
Any words on VEN ?

The peak won't be for at least a few years IMO.

Not so sure about that. Link staking will come soon. And boy do people love staking.

Honestly 500k is nothing in crypto. If you put 10k into a decent mid tier crypto and hold 1 year you should get around 500k, give or take 100k

25% LINK, 25% ETH. I don't even give a shit about the rest of my portfolio t b h famiglia

Are you trolling? Dogecoin? Really?

All of the whales will want some Dogecoin

um no.

thoughts on Jacob? Is his theory about Swisscom accumulating LINK true? Pls respond

Archived this as the Fifth Letter of the Prophet Assblaster to the Linkmarines

>6333053
where

So my dumbass put 5k into DBC when it was .55. Worth taking a loss or wait for another pump? Been consolidating shitcoins for Link and misjudged that one pretty badly.

What about Ven with the new money?

There is a difference between someone who has 10k in crypto and it reaches 500k or even 1MM and someone trying to transfer 500k in a single transaction from their personal checking account. Use critical thinking, if someone is willing to drop 500k into crypto their first time just to 'play around', that means they must have at least 5MM in their checking account, which means they must have at least 25MM invested in hedge funds etc. Yet these people who normally get priority service are being made to wait, people on standby with millions of dollars, crypto is booming so hard right now that these exchanges are literally turning down money because they know the demand is so high. These next 3 weeks are going to see some insane shit.

The rise of DOGE is the biggest evidence of insider trading, the whales have been pumping shitcoins left and right, using DOGE as intermediates between exchanges, expect DOGE to crash soon as they consolidate into the kind of coins Wall Street wants to buy because they know these buyers are coming.

I don't see why it wouldn't be, I know of two VC funds in Switzerland that are interested in LINK, Swisscom isn't one of them, however if these two firms are interested Swisscom could also be interested.

Do not reply to an obvious coss shill. Coss is probably the biggest shitcoin out there, and tron exists.

Thanks Assblaster. Price singularity still ETA May this year? Or delayed? Have a safe trip.

Coss shill? I'm not going to debate Coss in here, but you're wrong. I bout in at 6 cents and I'll be holding at $20.

>MOVE INTO YOUR BLUE CHIPS AND YOUR PROSPECTIVE COINS. DO NOT STAY IN ANY QUICK PUMP COINS
this is pretty pointless because anyone on Veeky Forums in those coins is delusional and considers them something more than P&Ds
just look at any XRB, TRX, ADA, IOTA, DBC thread. They're genuine retards.

I was just kidding about Doge, but that's interesting.

The cryptocurrencies have very stable fundamentals (precisely because it's 90% vapourware) which is why market psychology is MORE prominent in cryptocurrencies (lots of banks are rushing to leverage this knowledge right now) as a result the cycles that are more or less present in other markets are amplified in crypto. So as new big money moves into BTC and ETH, 'middle money' that sees BTC and ETH will move into 'secondary bluechips' like ICX and VEN, then the people currently holding VEN will move one rung down etc. See the market as consisting of these cycles.

Still on schedule but the EU moves slower than most places and SWIFT is based in Belgium, and Belgians in particular are renowned for being difficult.

Given this upcoming consolidation, would it be stupid to be putting eth into ICOs/Presales at this stage? Or doesn't really matter?

What if you buy a Bancor?

would neo be a good blue chip to put my money in

Yes.

>I don't think investing is the right thing for you.
pajeet confirmed. opinion discarded. it was a fun LARP while it lasted before you blew it, faggot.

Don't buy into any ICOs right now. I won't go into detail but just don't do it.

Give us some heuristics by which to judge when LINK is in the speculative feeding frenzy you reference earlier.

>Because once all the info will be released is when I will be selling my LINK
Are you going to be selling everything you'll have? Shit I actually thought LINK would continuously grow over time and I could stake, but you make it sound like it'll be a pump & dump.