UFR: best coin ever !!! x100 easy!

Why UFR is the best investment you can make right now?

It's the only coin that will give you at least x100 profits. Just do the math and research.

x Best Whitepaper
x Best programmed coin, most advanced technology
x TORRENTKILLER - say goodbye Piratebay :*
x Kim Dotcome loves UFR
x Developers are on of the best and most respected in the world
x UFR widely accepted and liked in the tech and torrentscene
x UFR has a rapidly growing community, already have more users than Monero
x You can watch every transaction with the blockexplorer - you will always be able to know when you bought movies/music/software - also if you don't remember the uploader you just need to lookup your previous transaction you will see his address.

GO ALL IN UFR!

Goodbye torrent, goodbye filehosters, goodbye dropbox.
Hello Upfiring

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/G65Ax9d.png
i.imgur.com/JL5SLzJ.png
i.imgur.com/oyvb1Aw.png
i.imgur.com/yW07GY6.png
i.imgur.com/M8wLxWf.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I like UFR as much as the next guy but this is next level shilling senpai

>Kim Dotcome
literally who

the whitepaper is like 5pages of nothing
the developers are anonymus
tre is litteraly nothing working

This.

> Best Whitepaper

Dude, did you ever read a fucking whitepaper? The whitepaper of UFR is total junk. Everybody that has a slight bit of technical knowledge will instandly get that this paper is rubbish.

> Best programmed coin, most advanced technology

IT IS A TOKEN! ..literally everybody can create a token in 10 seconds on eg. MetaMask. It is not even close to an advanced technology. It's a simple token. Not even "programmed" by UFR

> TORRENTKILLER

...sure faggot, even US government wasn't able to kill torrent, why would some preteen kiddies that clicked on "create new token" be able to kill torrent? KEK

> Kim Dotcome loves UFR

Kim Dotcom never even talked about UFR, he doesn't give a shit about a useless token.

> Developers are on of the best and most respected in the world

Only 1 dev is known and he doesn't even have enough skills to develop a real coin. The whole dev-team is completely unknown and didn't ever show a single line of code or showed their skills in general. The "dev-team" could also be some single retard that doesn't even know how to run linux.

> UFR widely accepted and liked in the tech and torrentscene

Literally NOBODY in the torrentscene cares about a token that can be created by everyone in seconds. Nobody! ...show me 1 thread / post from torrent/filesharing community that says something positive about UFR. KEK

> UFR has a rapidly growing community, already have more users than Monero

Are you kidding me? UFR's community is ridiculously small compared to XMR. ...most of tjhem are actually kiddies that don't even understand the difference between a COIN and a TOKEN. ...like you.

> You can watch every transaction...

KEK, so you want to say that DCMA can track all the downloads of illegal content? WOW, that*s great. I bet uploaders will be amazed that everybody is gonna be put in jail because of that.

Now please stop shilling that total SHITTOKEN, Veeky Forums is not gonna buy your bags, pajeets!

That is the FUD that is spread around by people that just HATE this project.

FUCK YOU, I am not even in a discord group.

FUD FUD FUD.

UFR is great!

I swear you ufr shills are the most shameless and incompetent.

I agree, the anti-shilling UFR idiots are eveywhere.

KEK

Thanks for posting my answer mr. discord UFR shill - I just was about to do it myself.

KEK

So your only answer to my legitimate and true claims are "FUD" ???

Do you have something to say that will prove me wrong?

...guys:
retardlevel = over 6000

How's the discord going guys?
These shills literally need to collect shill points in their discord channel, else they get kicked. Holy shit.
Everyone here's onto you already. Time to move on.

altcoin buzz shilled this today, he really likes it, I expect an individual video on it next.

i.imgur.com/G65Ax9d.png

shill thread, torrent community will laugh it off

word!

> you got 20 shillcoins, pajeet.

Don't know how you retards can't tell from the blatant Pajeet tier spelling mistakes that this thread is UFR FUD in disguise. You don't have to be Sherlock to figure that one out.

Stay back and relax guys. Ignore the fuds.

You guys have shilled enough at Veeky Forums, any more shilling here will have no impact on your pyramid. You should start shilling in other places or change your strategy. Everyone has seen countless UFR threads and are already tired.

This. Fucking kek, at those believing this is not FUD trying to pass as shilling.

>Goodbye torrent
Torrent is a protocol and they're slightly improving it, if anything it'd be BitTorrent 2.0
Do some research about torrenting please

Yeah, torrent will evolve when needed. There has been no need to.

Give me a rundown op. I wont read whitepaper unless you shill me first. How will this replace tpb?

Bought in at 0.55$ so i can wait a long time 'till this coin will moon. Actually UFR is way undervalued right now. Actually there's an easy 2X potential right there.

Its like you faggots hate money, who gives a fuck if someone is shilling, why not join in and make money? We all need it after the past few days

i.imgur.com/JL5SLzJ.png

Im already all in ufr. Anyone who doesn't buy this coin literally hates money. Like seriously.

tanks user
I was faster
>kek

Actually I can't understand the hate for shilling this coin. The whole B4C is full of shilling posts. in addition the huge movement is also a proof that this coin is either complete bulls*it or something with potential...

ALLLL IN UFR TOO THE MOOON

Did you were drop or something when you were a child?

This coin definitely has potential. Market cap is less than 30 million so there is plenty of room for growth. When the alpha is released in the next month or so, Upfiring is likely to go up to 100 million market cap, possibly even more, so that's an easy 3x.

i.imgur.com/oyvb1Aw.png

What a pajeet :O

Wanna fud for buying low? Shoulwd have come earlier ....

THIS COIN IS A FUCKING G A R B A G E

Some smart pajeets packet theit bags and created a discord group which is shilling this shit EVERYWHERE.

This coin has NO TECH. Its overpumped as hell. As soon as it hits decent price they will cumshot their bags all over your retarted faces fags

I jumped off this UFR train already cause this coin is hugely overpriced.

You want advice?
Sell it. Now.

Overpriced? Oh yeah, those massive worthless coins like TRON that are sitting in billions of market cap aren't overpriced, but UFR with less than 30 million market cap and actual utility are overpriced. Are you retarded? This year we'll see a massive swing to altcoins as the big coins aren't going to generate enough profit anymore.

>this paper is rubbish.

False. I've read several whitepapers, and this is a good one, not the best, but it's good.

>IT IS A TOKEN! ..literally everybody can create a token in 10 seconds on eg. MetaMask.

There will be a token, and a platform to use it with an APP. This proves you don’t know SHIT about the project.
"They can make the same token" fucking idiotic response, the SAME you can argue about EVERY token, holy shit, did you just got into crypto yesterday? This argument has been said about XRP, about LINK, about fucking everything, really KYS. “hur dur what’s impending financial institutions to create their own link tokens hur dur I’m a retard”.

>preteen kiddies blah blah blah retarded fud
Pure rubbish, nothing to argument against.

>Kim Dotcom never even talked about UFR
Yes, you are right, some retarded FUDSTER created that to make UFR look bad, no one in their right mind cares about that bs.

>Only 1 dev is known and he doesn't even have enough skills to develop a real coin.
How do you know he doesn't? Stop talking out of your ass.

>Literally NOBODY in the torrentscene cares about a token
Completely false again. You are just inventing bs. I've talked with people about this and they think it's a good idea for torrenting.

>Are you kidding me? UFR's community is ridiculously small compared to XMR
Yes, you are right, because you are answering to a retard that wants to look like he is "shilling" but instead talking crap. OP is a retard just like you.

>stop shilling that total SHITTOKEN
I'm going to keep shilling till I die because UFR is a great token and a great idea, and you can go fuck yourself with your retarded lies, manipulations and FUD against a token you know will succeed. KYS

It's already risen massively and we haven't even had the alpha yet. These idiots keep buying retarded bloated coins at 80 billion market cap and then wonder why they aren't making any gains.

In the next month or two when UFR gets its alpha, and the value goes up even more massively, we can rub it in their faces for being such dumbasses.

i.imgur.com/yW07GY6.png

I hope you're right op, just sunk in 60k HODL

The shilling of this project gets on my fucking nerves because it probably puts a lot of people off.

That aside, it is fundamentally a good project with a good idea at a marketcap that has considerable room for growth.

I'd suggest any anons do their own research and decide based on the factual fundmantals, not the shills.

OP isn't even a shill, he's FUDDing it to keep the value down. If that isn't a sign to buy UFR as the whales and FUDDers want to keep the coin down, I don't know what is.

In fact I've just read this post properly and it seems more like a massively exaggerated shill that is intentionally so ridiculous it's meant to be FUD.

UFR is a good project with a very good upside but this is just retarded.

i.imgur.com/M8wLxWf.png

OP didn't read the white paper or he's trying to pump it up as much as possible before it is diluted to no value. This is a coin for altruists. A charitable donation and nothing more.

You are doing God's work, user.

Btw OP don't spread shit, I invested in UFR but you're clearly making up nonsense now. Half of your claims are untrue, like about Kim Dotcom. Don't lie to people just to get them to invest, that will ruin the credibility of UFR. That is assume you're not a FUDDing faggot.

It will automatically take piracy from being a civil tort to a criminal offense for the user. Seeding in particular.

Realistically, people aren't going to want to pay for torrents except for rare/premium content that somehow cannot be put up for free, and this mooned already. I wouldn't put anything in personally at this point

>I invested in UFR
>invested
Why didn't you read the white paper user?

It mooned because the discord pajeets pumped it. Now they want to get rid of their bags but they can't because they have been EXPOSED

Do Pajeets even read white papers?
>The purpose of the UFR ICO crowdsale is to distribute UFR tokens to the market. We seek to
obtain the necessary funding to drive the continuous development of the application as well as
maintain standard business functions. By contributing to the crowdsale, contributors are
procuring coins that can be used on our network and should not be doing so with an
expectation of profit. Coin value may change at any time based on naturally assessed market
value and has no intrinsic worth besides its use on the Upfiring network.
Was this not clear?

These fucking whales are accumulating and keep the price low. I hope they'll soon finish this shit. I need to go to the moon

Where do you think you are on this chart?

guy who made MEGAUPLOAD and got raided