coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XXN11AR7O8
sso.coss.io/api/invite/WYP1HLRI1H
bankera.cc
sso.coss.io/api/invite/3YT5XPCCKR
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get in now before it really takes off

Dip? Hahahahah good one :D

This is a TREMEDOUS opportunity for those of us who are willing to deal with all of these bugs and lag because you know what? As soon as the engine is up and running and fiat is implemented I cannot think of any other outcome for COSS than to be a go-to exchange in crypto-currency.

The demand for this coin after this exchange becomes operational will be absolutely substantial. There is not ONE SINGLE EXCHANGE that offers a 50% profit sharing for life, not one. (KCS is only 6 months people).

What do you honestly think COSS coin will be worth next year? (we all know) This coin will become such a big FOMO generator that power will go out all across the country. We are talking about AT LEAST a $35 dollar coin in Q2 (very conservative) and after that we could break $100 in 2018. This has intrinsic value and smart investors LOVE intrinsic value.

What we are talking about is literally not only a livable wage but a wealthy livable wage for the people that are getting in now PLUS the growth of your coin.

This is the real deal people and if you have any doubts then GET OFF OUR ROCKETSHIP!

sso.coss.io/api/invite/TZ880RYKXU

COSS is going to be a top 10 exchange some day and everyone knows it

Who's the moron that decided sell would be green and buy red... wtf

its ATH right now I dont like buying ATHs

Yeah the UI sucks, they're updating it.

> I dont like buying ATHs
that was what I said about KCS and ended up never buying in

I don’t see a dip coming anytime soon. Better get in now and ride this wave

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RAILHIUFUJ

>that was what I said about KCS and ended up never buying in

Got 5 KCS offered when I registered... sold it way too early at 6$

Alright I'm in COSS, they best deliver that new UI

It may be at ATH right now, but if you plan on holding long-term it doesn't really matter much, since this coin will easily be 10x at least by EOY. Once people realize their 50% KCS is gone they'll be scrambling to move their bags to COSS.

That's one of the things I'm hoping gets fixed when the new ui drops on Sunday.

shilling my referral for anyone interested.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/CWUFFEZ8IA

> this coin will easily be 10x at least by EOY.

I think speaking in EOY potential is ridiculous in this space. Lets get realistic, everyone here is panicking when their coins are not mooning after a week... (REQ,LINK etc...). A year in crypto seems like eternity. I've been in this space since last august and feel like it's been 10years. If I had been patient enough I'd have made a lot more... but things are changing so fast its crazy. Right now I dont feel like hodling a coin for a year lol.. so many moon opportunities

Still think COSS is a short term big opportunity tho

Don't miss out like you did on other exchange coins..

(Post your referral after using mine)

sso.coss.io/api/invite/7EEBW03ESD

Buy in nigga
No dip

Stop calling everything a "space" ... you sound like a fucking Buzzfeed / HuffPo SJW faggot

that's why you'll die poor.

it's way safer buying at ath because nobody has bags to drop since they dropped them before.

>b-b-but those who bought lower m-might dump it...
they can do it anytime, even where there is no ath.

by buying ath you avoid all the bagholders

Well, you could certainly look at it that way. You'll be missing out on the dividends though once COSS is a top 10 exchange. If all you wanna do is chase the short-term gains then there's certainly no doubt this coin will see big gains within just the next few months.

I call a space whatever I wanna call a space you lil bitch

true dat

thanks just bought 10k (no for real i just bought)

I'm holding this coin since $0.09 and it constantly dips you pajeet.

very nice, enjoy your comfy gains user!

i also have 10k! we are coss-buddies now!

that is the dumbest post I have ever seen

but yeah buy ath or wait for a dip, your choice

it'll probably dip before climbing more, but it is definitely going up

coss has been and still is undervalued as fuck, they have an actual product that actually works, but still has market cap alongside dreamy whitepapers with 0 mvp

>that is the dumbest post I have ever seen
nice counter-argument friendo

lol i definitely dont have 10k ... poorfag here with less than a 100

if you feel generous you can drop a few COSS here mate... dont need a lot :) 0x4254d6226174ad743cb0d9141e8912f3938372d9

kucoin 20x in just 3 weeks

if coss gets adoption it will do even more than 20x, it could go 100x

but the team behind it are stuttering potheads, it all depends on if they can deliver on their promise or not

>but the team behind it are stuttering potheads
this is my only worry desu. the team is very dedicated and very ambitious, but somehow they always miss deadlines and are slow in general. cukoin and binance have a way better team in terms of efficiency

fuck off pajeet

lets get a referral chain going?

sso.coss.io/api/invite/RN1A7MYP8L

I've got 20 people under me

what's the point?

i have only 1000...
feels bad to be poor

What do you get in return?

You missed the dip already.

65k COSS. I'm already planning out my retirement next year.

Why haven't you bought this yet?

>coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/

It only has a market cap of 132m and more importantly a volume of only 5m daily it is ranked the 87th exchange in terms of volume.
When it gets to KuCoin levels that is 216m daily volume you dividends will multiply by 43, those are a lot of shitcoins and a lot of them will moon, right now they have a wide variety of rare shitcoins for you to buy.
If you don't buy this now you are saying no to the possibility of getting a weekly salary for life.

Dont be an idiot and buy when it gets to $30, they will release the new UI this Sunday, this is a preview of how slick it looks, who knows how high will it get by then.
sso.coss.io/api/invite/XXN11AR7O8

juts got in at ATH. feel stupid rn but lets see

they just get a reduce in referral fees lmao

Hard to say what the dip is going to look like, user. Last time it ran it went from like .50 to $2 in a few days. It dipped back to ~1.40. So if does anything like that on this run, it could hit, say, $3+ and then dip to $2.30 or whatever before running again. If it does that, then you've given up profits by not buying now. I don't know if it will run like that again this time, but it easily could. COSS is still really undervalued compared to similar coins. It's a question of which gamble you want to take.

I laugh when these anti-SJW people act more sensitive than the "special snowflakes" they are supposedly against.

The fact that Coss is ranked 87 is really interesting to me, it gets talked about more often than a bunch of top20 exchanges like ZB,Bit-Z, Bitfyler. I've literally never heard of those until I saw them on coinmarketcap.

Sweet. Anyway: sso.coss.io/api/invite/WYP1HLRI1H

Would be really nice if COSS' SMS authentication actually worked instead of just sitting there looking pretty.

thanks, OP here, finally decided to get in. I'll hodl this even if it dips ... this kind of coins (BNB KCS) usually pumps a lot. Lot of expectations with this new UI coming

Yeah, is dead for me too. They also have a lot of hacked accounts without 2fa

yep me to, kinda annoying

Not on binance. Where to find it?

>coss
>beta forever
>payout is 0.0000x of very shitcoin

Bankera is a dividend token with an actual working product and they pay out in a single currency (ETH or NEO).

bankera.cc

It's a new exchange mate,

sso.coss.io/api/invite/3YT5XPCCKR

Bumping COSS thread

God bless all yall

how do dividends even work here?
I convert my stuff to ETH but it does not get added to my ETH amount

wait.

Leave it there. It costs 0.002 eth to send it to your wallets. It's best to let them build up really high before you take your dividends so the transaction fee is worth it