Buy the dip my dude

You suck at holding

>Hey we're building an AI Mickey Mouse!

*crashing intensifies*

We got this

In what sense

chip the dip

We will moon soon don’t worry

First we need to stop crashing into new lows every 12 hours, how about we start with that

LOLLLL ALMOST 50% DOWN FROM ATH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IRON HANDS!! HODL!!

GOD DAMN PISSCOIN EVEN WORTHLESS BNTY MEMECOIN DIDNT CRASH THIS HARD

kekd

twitter.com/DeepBrainChain/status/951816883820466178

the only good thing about these apocalyptic dumps are that the autistic foodposter finally stopped sperging every thread about DBC

WHEN WILL IT STOP GOING DOWN AAAAAAAH

I told you guys to sell SO MUCH after the price didn't go up after the Huobi listing, but I just got called a FUDer and a FOMO. Even if you think this is a good project, the market cap got so overbloated in such a small amount of time it was silly. DYOR instead of spamming braingang memes next time guys

POST OUR HODL FECES
HERE'S MY HODL FECES

I'M SORRY
I WILL LISTEN NEXT TIME I PROMISE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At first I thought the price was being suppressed by whales but now I'm thinking it's just doing shitty. Do we have to wait for this huobi competition to be over to know for sure?

Me too, I will listen.

Now make dip go AWAY.
PLEAAAAASEEEE!!!!!!

It's both. There were definitely some fatass whales preventing it from going over 3500 after the mickey mouse tweet.

just LOL at fucking ADHD niggers who cant even hold a coin for 10 minutes.

You faggots forgot what fistnigger came back to tell you about? ->

MOMMY!!!! MAKE MONEY COME BACK!

MOMMY GIVE PRETTY GIRL FOR CUDDLE!

Can you explain to me how you figured out that the market cap was bloated? Genuinely interested.

MOMMY THE BAD MEN ON INTERNET ARE SELLING ALL THE DEEBEESEE

DON'T BE MEAN TO HIM

BE NICE! HE WILL MAKE MONEY COME BACK

MAKE MONEY COMEBACK MR SMARTMAN PLEASE

My two highest positions in one post.

SHUT UP EVERYTHING'S FINE WE GOT MICKEY THE KIDS LOVE MICKEY AND IF THEY DON'T LOVE HIM I'LL FORCE THEM TO LOVE HIM IT'S GOING TO GO UP IT'S GOING TO MOON MICKEY ON THE MOON

You've been scammed lad, did you see the twitter? literally a 10$ plastic toy he bought from the slum market on his way to work.

That's your great savior? worthless till Disney shows us an actual AI

Oh look, it's recovering!

>nope, fuck you niggers *crashes harder*

Ok ok we get it. We should have sold 2 days ago at 500MM market cap but we didn't. WE'RE SORRY.

Can it please go up now so we can all cash out??????

It went from like 200 to 70 by market cap in 2 days putting it higher than the likes of LINK, REQ and SUB and I just didn't really see why. Because of the Huboi listing right? Well when it didn't go up on there I started asking on here wtf was going on and not one person had invested in it for non meme reasons so I peaced out and sold. I'm sure it will go back up you just have to be patient and you'd be insane to sell now anyway.

I made $25 k off this coin. Already moved on to the next moon mission.

WHY DOES IT HURT SO MUCHHH
THE PAIN JUST DOESNT STOOOOP

WHYYYYYYY MOMMYYYYYY

Dude people still think the huobi competition is the main reason it's down. As if it's going to make jack shit of a difference.

Fucktards, buy something with an actual product. Every coin pnds when they come out and then when they finally have a product. Look at xrp, stellar, dgb, siacoin, etc. STRAT is about to restart it's cycle and will be on a moon mission. No you don't get a billion coins but you get similar percentages unless you got in at 10sats.

Good luck faggots.

How likely is it to get fucked if I set up sell orders to secure profits? I should be off this shitshow.

Oh look, a buy wall out of nowhere.
They're trying to push it back up again.

YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM
YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO FOLD THEM

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Good job to the people that sold at 286 like 10 minutes ago!!!

if you sell now to this FUDing pajeet you will live to regret it. your grandchildren will laugh at you at thanksgiving.

>named it deep brain

This was clearly meant for brainlets.

The man who got you into this mess ladies and gentlemen

The best part is that since everyone wants off this ride, the price will take forever to actually get anywhere, whales or not

I'll literally hold this shit out of spite to this pajeet think whale take it off my delta and favorites and check back in a year if need be I will never FOMO a pump after this though ever

>pic related the guy fucking us

I bought because of this image

They're gonna make it look like a double bottom.

FUCK YOU, BAD MAN ON INTERNET

YOU MADE ALL MY MONEY GO AWAY

I HATE YOU, INTERNET MAN!!!!!!!

Kek

>perfect opportunity to buy more before the inevitable moon thanks to the disney partnership
>moans about it

Press F to spit on

I'm going to 7/11 today to spit in the face of the pajeets who ring me up while showing them my DELTA portfolio

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=220&v=gNOcViXDUl4

kill yourself currynigger

I CAN'T BUY MORE OF ANYTHING AT NEW LOWS I'M ALL IN FOR 4 DAYS NOW AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah dont be a pussy just sell now. I WILL buy your bags. Since the most of you have proven yourselves to be spastics with ADHD I will just have to do you this service.

Sell now.

this is a faggot doing his best to make people sell so he can acquire more

tfw still in profit.

PAJEET IS FUCKING MY WIFE BECAUSE OF THIS COIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What the fuck niggeRs be wilin

Can you explain this to me? I am new to this

literally on my fucking knees begging you weak handed pajeets to sell now. I'm trying to accumulate at least 90-100k DBCs before i switch off biz for a month or so knowing I can rest easy and catch out comfy after that.

Pls sell now im FUCKING begging you. lower the entry point to 2200 sats or something biz

Why would anyone want more of this manipulated turd?

Whales in the water nothing will happen to this coin for another day then maybe it will take off as it's in their best interest but everyone who has this will have PTSD and dump at the sign of a NEW sell wall

I laughed when I've seen the post a few days ago that "We have entered the bear market".

Well it's not funny anymore, MAKE IT STAAAHP

If only I dumped at the sign of a sell wall. Wouldn't be bleeding money right now.

That wall is 9 million tall. The price is stuck waaaaay below ATHs

So let me get this straight.
I will give away cpu power in exanchge for worthless coins, while some chinks sell my cpu power to companies and make trillions, while it costs them nothing because it is the users themselves who generate the coins

Basically, i will grow carrots on my own field, and then give a part of my carrots to a king and eat part of my carrots to survive. The king will recieve free carrots at no price or risk to him.

FUCK
THAT

>Shallow Brain Gang

I'm dead inside because of this coin

it will take off once disney build their mickey mouse

>not trusting the fistnigger
>kek

Yeah that guy was annoying as fuck and cringe

Why didn't kikes just choose another shitcoin to fuck up

can't trust this fucking mouse

I wish I dumped at .65 then just followed the whales pattern for the last 2 days I would've been alright he consistently pumps it about .04 then dumps it .04 over and over for 48 hours now but I have literally nothing left to put in this

stupid pajeet, the chinks arent selling cpu power to anyone. The Chinese Government wants to use it for themselves to spy on the entire chinese population. Thats about a billion of them. DBC is given as an incentive to people who provide their idle time, as well as the giant mining corps who are gonna be sitting around with hardware accumulating dust when China eventually bans crypto mining altogether.

Think far user

God what happened to him? He just vanished. So many pastries.

I have know idea, but maybe if we try to hold until at least the end of the month?

So that the whales can strip us of the little that's still left in there? No thanks.

He's at work

Yeah, he posted in other thread recently.

Good brain gang guy will never leave... threads like these are full of fudsters responding to each other :)

shit dont just go down without a reason.
No news is good news it will rise like everything else on NEO

Just sold to climb aboard COSS

It's gonna moon

And now they'll push it even lower to 266 sats

i have this in bucket loads and im livid!

I think i'll sell when it goes up a little

How did this shit coin go so wrong?
The whales can basically do whatever the fuck they want.

>selling not even during a pump
>buy high sell low

I would not lose even if i sold at 30 cents, i just don't trust this coin anymore

Fucking keked so hard at this holy shit.

Don't be that emotional, look how for how much this has been trading. I'm in a similar situation, bought at 0.15, but look at the bigger picture.

At least wait to the EOM to sell lol.

You love this shitcoin so much you will intentionally miss out on all the moon missions? Shills like you just make me detest it even more.

i sold at 44 cents
bought back in at 34
i-its gonna go up right?

I bought in at .44 myself and then the market crashed... sucks brother

i bought in at 58 and then when it crashed hard even after it hit huobi i threw everything into ETH and flipped the entire next day. I recovered a good chunk of my losses but damn that was a bad hit we took. The fucking whales, the chinks, and then more chinks with worst korea banning crypto.

Stop trying to save their weak hands let the pajeets and fuders get their coins at least we won't have to hear their constant bitching

Hello, we have a group of over 1200 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

use my kucoin ref - 7Rt8wu