Help a fellow user out

Sup anons, so i managed to save about 500$ from work. Decided to invest in Ripple.Do you think its a good idea or shall i go for EOS?
inb4 techy shit, im dumb as fuck so please explain like i'm five.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ripple is a centralized shitcoin, EOS is a smart contract block chain platform like Ethereum.

Ripple doesn't have as much potential as EOS for growth because it already has a high market cap

EOS is a decent long term hold so I'd say go with that.

>muh centralized
>muh market cap
Do you retards ever give up?

Ripple actually have a working product, banks already starting to use it

Ripple is massive, and I don't mean like an elephant - it's just globally massive.

People say that cryptos went BOOM in 2017, well, I think 2018 is the year we will really see it. Both the Federal Reserve and the BOE are working with Ripple.

Eos isn't going much higher today, probably another .0003 sats at most.
Ripple will probably go up soon but don't expect anything crazy since it's market cap is already high.

RIPPLE IS FOR CHADS, BUY IT

so like its a chance it either goes boom or jews will keep it stable as shit

Working with the Ripple network and 'working' with XRP are two entirely different things. There is no requirement to use XRP to operate the Ripple network

Also 94 BILLION of the total 100 Billion XRP supply are owned by 95 wallets. Many of which were given XRP for free as an incentive to use the Ripple network. user is paying a massive premium to potentially be dumped on later by these 'institutional investors'

Too late for Ripple. Almost too late for EOS.

Go with useful coins related to networking user:
SmartMesh
QLINK
SKY

They are still to explode.

using the ripple network with XRP will reduce transaction cost so once XRP holds a steady value, it will most likely be used by all those companies that use the ripple network.

No. It's parsnips will keep it stable. It has AmEx and a ton of other bluechips.

>steady value
>most likely

poor case for investment

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

Don’t listen to this scam coin copy/paste it’s appears on heaps of threads.

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. XRP is the most hated coin on Veeky Forums because it does the most things opposite to what Veeky Forums says.

I only hold XRP.

Sup anons, so i decided to invest my money and keep it 1 year in a coin, which one has the most expected steady growth?

Seems like you don't have an argument.

It's very likely that a majority of the board is under 18. Maybe you are too. You need to do your own research.

>Sup anons, so i managed to save about 500$ from work. Decided to invest in Ripple.Do you think its a good idea or shall i go for EOS?
>inb4 techy shit, im dumb as fuck so please explain like i'm five.

hello Veeky Forums, yes hello. my name is brian i am 10 years old and i do bitcoin money and anons pls tell me if ripple is good because my brother jason he has a motorcycle and he says ripple will make me rich. pls anons can you tell me pls.

DYOR FUCKING REDDIT HOMO

>inb4 techy shit
KINDA THE FUCKING POINT OF CRYPTO/BLOCKCHAIN. WHY DONT U GO OUT AND BUY POTATOE STOCKS

actually im 25, working retail part time.Just managed to save some munney and wanted to ask some more experienced people

Chads support centralization because Chads are strong and powerful.

Unironically BAT, but Ripple's not a bad choice either. You could definitely do worse.

XRP is a great choice why don'y you login to tweeter and follow them

it is a very practical tech & coin ......

Veeky Forums does not have experienced people. Biz is a hivemind of teenagers. You are better off taking a community college course in basic macroeconomics.

Please don't be offended. I'm only trying to prevent you from suffering the painful consequences of doing what Veeky Forums says. The only reason I started posting here is because I saw that it reached peak retardation a few weeks ago.

Why the hell did XRP just nosedive like 10 cents in an instant?

Make sure to use KuCoin Exchange as it is the only one working properly right now

And use the bonus code thing 7KvuRx for free shit and kickbacks

watch it user, this is most def a virus.

>banks already starting to use it
But they don't!

These exchanges also work just fine, user ...

CEX IO
Gemini
Bittrex
Bistamp
Bittylicious
Cryptomate
Coss
Paybis
ALPHACashier
Coinfloor

XRP = Judencoin

Throw some more of em.
Or produce some more.
Want brainstorming for this? Im in lol

At your request, dumping my folder now.

So designated to succeed?

Hmm

Moar like this here please

If you have any ideas, feel free to share. I'm also going to make more with stuff like commercial airliners, powerplants, cities, factories, etc.

LOL. he buys ripple unironically AFTER it pumps. Fucking hell man. I want you to get a piece of paper. Draw a line of the price in the last 6 months. Draw a circle where you are thinking of investing. You are at the top. And you are going way the hell back down soon.

just buy LINK fucking retard, do it now or stay poor and back in retail, just bought 100k myself

Alright - I'll try to find good source material. It needs to have a high-contrast silhouette with the sun.

Lmao nah we are ripplemarines! We need close air support and choppers under the flag of ripple and so on. LCAC's bringing troops to the beach
Im not useful at photoshop sprry :D

Not exactly.

Moneygram is using XRP and Ripple on a pioneering test. If they succeed and see results, others will follow. Because in the financial sector, it is not about having the most unique solution, but about having the quickest and cheapest. If someone outsmarts you in transactions, you lose big time.
This is why XRP will actually prevail long term.

That's the plan!

it's fucking btc pulling everything down with it

EOS is still a good longer term hold

Last XRP meme in my folder.

This is bollocks.
Every time I buy something it goes nothing but down.

yes, it's 'bollocks'.
Just don't buy because FOMO.

Templars would be nice

I bought because it seemed like a solid project that should go up.

Awesome - I'll try to cook something up.

then buy xlm and stop watching the charts. Come back in six months to see why xlm is shilled so much.

Here is one thing I don’t get about XRP.

Lets say MoneyGram is on an exchange in America and an exchange in Korea.

A person from Korea wants to send money to America.

MoneyGram takes their KRW and a small fee, converts it to XRP. The XRP is instantly sent to America and transfered into USD.

But the value of XRP on the two different countries exchange markets are different.

Wouldnt people be losing shit loads of money?

How can Ripple force uniform prices across the world in all markets?

>inb4 FUD
>HODLing 1k XRP

I would like to know how this works in a real world scenario.

South Korea has laws that prevent people from sending more than a certain amount of money out of the country. That's why the Koreans are over-paying for cryptos.

For countries that don't have strict capital controls, it would work fine.

EOS definitely. On eos every token will have its own blockchain. Which means no issue of paying high fees

I did buy it and then it went down.

It doesn't need to hold a steady value since transaction times are three seconds.
It does need to have a high value if trillion dollar markets are going to transact with it.