*slowly accumulates*

*slowly accumulates*

You think he will get into crypto at some point? I think he will. He must have a bunch of fanboys that are btc whales and would tell him what to do every week.

>doesn't go over $1 because that defeats the purpose of BAT

>You think he will get into crypto at some point?

He probably already is.

I unironically like his videos and he seems like a smart guy (even if his humour is immature). With the amount of money he has earn't he almost surely must have bought at least a few BTC. But i guess he doesnt need to announce it to everyone because he's already a multi millionaire. The money doesn't matter so much to him.

Pump it.

Me too so shut up.
It was fun to meme it when I discovered it. But now Im trying to get as.much as possible, just spread some FUD to keep it low while the rest of the shitcoins moons.

Is it true that he's an old school /v/irgin? You can definitely see the Veeky Forums in him leaking at times, like when the media called him a nazi.

>he thinks Veeky Forums does even make a small dent in the market

Makes sure
For sure, he has a great sense of humor and is not a sjw
I absolutely hate his videos tho

Well he does browse /gif/ for his ylyl vids so its highly likely. He has the air of a 4channer for sure

Sitting in 3k bat, will I make it?

Pewds is probably buying millions of BAT before he pumps it lol

In his last video he snuck in a 1488

>he has earn't
>earn't

holy fuck

> he seems like a smart guy (even if his humour is immature).

Immature but in a self aware way. Its not so bad desu.

He is.

Bought around 1900 at 0.00002601. It already doubled, kinda wish I bought more.

yes but get more

tip him BAT

There are guys on Veeky Forums with huge amounts of BAT.

Veeky Forums actually could have an impact on BAT prices if it wanted to. Not saying that it does, but I've seen Veeky Forums posters with absurd amounts of BAT. Veeky Forums has a lot riding on BAT, but the guys who are heavily invested are patient and not trying to make a quick buck off a pump and dump. They're in it for the long haul.

I'm dyslexic, leave me alone.

I like new pewds

pewds is /ourguy/