Roger Ver is a TOOL

Ver is a tool in the hands of those who caused the division - an ancient tactic and essential first step to destroy things.

It is much easier to bring something down, especially when there is FUD going around if the community is split into two.

Like for example in the past week. If the effort and attention would not be split between BTC and BCH it would go much smoother for BTC. CNBC promoting bankster XRP does not help either.

Making day trading profits on alts and shit is beside the point if they kill BTC.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
imgur.com/I2Rt4fQ
streamable.com/qnjon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>

Don't worry. Any intention to destroy something will backfire horribly. Karma is a bitch.

Thanks just bought 100k TOOL

BTC is trash and will die irregardless

Go visit /r/btc . It's unitonically like in the movie idiocracy.

I would not be so sure about that. Just look at the world and how it is like. I do not see Karma hitting any of those who deserve it most.

Currently, Ver is using his sphere of influence and money gobbling up what he can to gain online attention and re-direct it to BCH - a sort of early marketing phase, before the actual marketing.

Fuck that guy and fuck Bitcoin Cash, we want Bitcoin

Pic related!

That's a bit ironic core cuck

what exchange is TOOL on? are they partnered with home depot yet?

But Bitcoin isn't electronic cash anymore. It's also not decentralized anymore. It's not fast anymore. It's not cheap anymore. Want me to go on?

Bitcoin is unironically going to kill itself with this dumb block war

I speculate there is a trade war ongoing for several days now. Since BCH is a copy paste of BTC it might fall to whales as to how things turn out to be, although you never know when some "angel investor" aka millions fresh off the printing press can be used to pump something up.

It's not about destroying anything you fucking newfag. It's about controlling it. Who the fuck do you think is going t be operating the lightning network hubs? The FIs. That's who. Nobody else is going to be able to afford to.

Roger Ver is just trying to solve the problem. Christ, how fucking gullible to you have to be to drink the lighnting network kool aid? Bitcoin is totally unusable. Fucking $20+ fees. Only a severely brainwashed cuck would think this isn't a problem

He is not solving anything, he is just postponing it while causing mega damage to the community along with fostering distrust and enmity.

Whatever corecuck. Go and suck tone vays dick

Bitcoin would have died regardless of whether bitcoin cash was created

He is simply causing even more problems.

Increasing block size limit does not solve the problem, it only postpones it.

You're a fucking retarded subhuman piece of garbage. Blockstream is the tool to destroy bitcoin, bitcoin cash is the solution. Stop lying and fucking kill yourself.

>Guize, cant you see that BCH is an attempt to DIVIDE US
Kill yourself blegacycuck

Have a closer look at the picture & title you low IQ mongoloid

You're the one causing mega damage to the community you utter piece of shit

>muh community
Lmao it’s like on plebbit

Look at the logo he posted and try again

>Ver is a tool i
He's probably the person who made the most gains in the history of crypto.

Why do you even like bitcoin if you don't care for blockchain technology? Just go back to visa and mastercard you fucking nigger

>Why do you even like bitcoin if you don't care for blockchain technology?

Last time I checked I was on Veeky Forums not on /g/. Its pretty clear WHY people here are interested in bitcoin

Crypto is filled with newfaggots thst have no idea how the tech works, no concept of 2nd layer solutions, no memory of everyone meeting during the Ron Paul campaign days, no idea thst shitcoins eventually go to zero. You faggots deserve to stay poor with net worth less than 10 million. You won't change the world, we will.

No oldfags are in favor of the lightning network.

You couldn't possibly be more wrong.

>irregardless
kill yourself pajeet

>he doesn't know what irregardless means

BCash would spontaneously combust with the transaction volume of Bitcoin. Shit doesn't have a team of engineers with a proven record of creating a fucking entire industry.

This faggot just came and destabilized cryptomarkets because of his penis insecurity. I hope he dies in a car crash.

Fuck your memeword pajeet

BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY BLEGACY

Digital gold was how the boomers got sucked in, digital cash is the future.

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/irregardless
English isn't your first language, is it?

Goyim, I...

He's a useful tool for making investors bank on Axpire

In that case you are just a retarded trendy faggot who never realized what made blockchain technology valuable in the first place.

The next "logical step" for Ver and his handlers to take is to provide essential support for whoever will cooperate with their agenda while trying to distract the rest with meaningless crap, redirecting the attention away from what matters.

Just fucking kill yourself.

Sure it's a "word" because language evolves based on how people use it. But anyone who says "irregardless" is still a dumbass. Just like people who say "I could care less" when they really mean "I couldn't care less".

>caused the division
Thank god for that. If they didnt Bitcoin would have been lost to the banks. Thankfully the Chinese preserved Bitcoin in the form of Cash.

Also, go fuck your self.

>starting a sentence with 'but'
Dumbass detected

butt out man

Bcash

>Roger is a tool because Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin and I'm always a laggard

You're such a fucking nigger. Because the lightning network is a layer ON TOP OF the existing blockchain technology. It still uses real bitcoin transactions that are signed. They are just not broadcasted to the network. It uses the blockchain as a settlement layer if there is a disagreement. It does not rely on trust any more than the current network. Bitcoin is still scarce and appreciating in value, unlike nigger dollars which is what visa/mastercard is backed by.

Remember

1 division to groups
2 inciting distrust between groups
3 promoting collaborators
4 distraction, directing attention elsewhere

Fuck you I can do what I want. It reflects the natural flow of speech better.

BCH will be just fine.

reminder core cucks wanted to become the new banking system but the banks already bought them out

bitcoin cash is the real bitcoin, peer to peer, on chain transactions.

Lets pretend that's true, at least it gives us another 5 years to figure things out before the next scaling solution. Not increasing the blocksize is for full retards. It also fucking works.

It's trustless but it's not permissionless you fucking subhumand luddite. Just fucking kill yourself.

THATS WHAT BLOCKSTREAM HAS BEEN DOING FOR YEARS

THE KIKE CRIES OUT IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

LN is fine as an optional solution, not a required one. Which is why BCH will have LN, but you can still settle on the blockchain without it costing an arm and a leg. Second layering was always suppose to be optional.

LN is optional. No one could prevent you from making regular BTC transactions. Transaction fees will be much cheaper too since there will be a lot less stress on the network from people choosing to use LN.

LN is just a giant web of waiting Sybil attacks. Level 3 was never an option and it never will be.

you fucking retard. fees will only get higher, blockstream wants high fees, they want a fee market

YOU FUCKIGN SUBHUMAN RETARD

Yea except the huge fees and lead times. What part of that don't you understand? That isn't an option for literally 99% of people.

Less transactions happening on chain means fees will get lower.

>Fuck you I can do what I want. It reflects the natural flow of speech better.
Don't criticise people for using the word 'irregardless' then, faggot. Also,
>natural flow of speech
>not using a comma before the word but
It would've flowed better if you had compounded your sentence

it wont be less transactions you fucking idiot, if bitcoin gets adopted as a currency there wont be fewer transactions even on chain

YOU FUCKING MORON EVEN BLOCKSTREAM ADMITS THIS, THEY WANT HIGH FEES, THE PLAN WAS TO HAVE HIGH FEES THEY LITERALLY FUCKING ADMIT IT

Figuring things out in the crypto world (development) is not an average engineering job, rash decisions should not be taken.

As far as i know there is a lack of qualified people who can even attempt to make decisions.

Creation of BCH was a rash decision.

How many of you dumb fucks understand that fee's are directly related to the price of bitcoin/bcash? BTC goes up 4x, fees go up 4x. You pay in satoshi's per byte, if a satoshi costs more, the fucking fee costs more. This will happen no matter what with on chain scaling.

It's literally retarded to scale on chain for any more than a temporary fix to a problem that will no go away by simply increasing block size...

Dude we aren't even close to actual adoption. Even if everything was on LN there would still be magnitude more settlements on the blockchain than there is now and fees/lead times would be massive. Just as they are now.

Forking off BCH was not a rash decision. This debate has been going on for 3 years, newfag. Blockstream Core literally prevented all progress on Bitcoin. Ethereum literally wouldn't exist if it weren't for Blockstream Core blocking development.

Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin, you faggots will learn this year.

Not raising the blocksize was a rash decision you fucking retard. The conservative position is to raise the blocksize like it has been increased many times in the past. Fucking nigger.

Oh can you imagine the tears from BTLegacy cucks over the next several months. Holy shit it's going to be a spectacle

You fucking retarded subhuman, fees will be less than 1sat/byte on bitcoin cash soon, you have no fucking clue what you're talking about you fucking sub-60 iq ape

The conservative position would be to MAKE NO CHANGES AT ALL YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Well for starters the 1MB cap was just a temporary spam measure. Bitcoin had unlimited blocksize back in the day. Bitcoin Cash is bringing literally all the old features back to Bitcoin, its literally going to gobble up all the shitcoins marketcaps this year and battle it out with ETH.

The conservative position would be to do the same as before, which is to increase the blocksize when the blocks get full.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB NIGGER PIECE OF TRASH

How does that work long term? Lets say you need 500k tx/sec. Bcash will need terabyte blocks to make that happen, LN can do it NOW, and billions more.

you massive fucking faggot the word CONSERVATIVE does not mean what you think it means pajeet

>Thank god for that. If they didnt Bitcoin would have been lost to the banks.
>Thankfully the Chinese preserved Bitcoin in the form of Cash.
You are in for a surprise. Deception can be deeper than the mariana trench.

you sound really mad lmao. I hope you know that ETH will win in the end

KILL YOURSELF BLEGACY KIKE

thats completely fucking irrrelvant because nobody is doing 500 000 transactions per second right now. Bigger blocks solves all the problems today right now and by the time we have 500 000 transactions the technical limitations of today will most likely not exist.

To intentionally limit bitcoin because of some made up theoretical may-happen problem in the future is fucking mentally deranged. It's a shitty fucking excuse, that's not what this is about but you think what this is about because you're a subhuman brainwashed piece of shit television watching bugman.

lol no it does not, faggot.

A TB block would be 7,000,000/tps! BCH already plans on having 50,000/tps EOY.

Yea and r/bitcoin is any better. U fucking kike

This post gave me cancer

This is like saying your goal is to take a rocket to mars, but you have a MASSIVE hole in the side of your rocket, but fuck it bro we can patch it with duct tape today and make it work, we'll be fine on the way to mars with that huge fucking patch. It wont fucking work. It's not that simple. YOU do not understand what the fuck you're talking about.

>analogies are arguments

Corekeks are the male feminists of crypto. BLegacy is gonna be replaced in Q2 2018

blegacy cucks are literally like the morons in idiocracy

imgur.com/I2Rt4fQ

Prediction: 1 day after Bitcoin Cash reaches the #1 spot on CMC, Ethereum surpasses BTC as well.
In the following month Blegacy drops outside the top 20.
When LN is released, it's bumped to #15 for a day, before it fades to obscurity somewhere between Putincoin and Asswipecoin

r/bitcoin at least has a decent amount of sceptism. r/btc is just a circlejerk.

>U fucking kike
Why did I even reply to this comment?

and bitcoin core is like only using 2 lane roads and never building 4 lane roads or bigger because the only upgrade worth doing is airplanes

hahaha its hilarious because if it was so simple, it would already fucking be done, because it does not require FUCKING ANYONE but the people running nodes to change it. If it was a good fix, the miners would just switch to fucking bcash you dumb niggers but they don't. Think it through.

>>r/bitcoin at least has a decent amount of sceptism
are you literally this dumb? dissent gets banned, its like north korea on that fucking subreddit

I think ETH will pass BTC first. The market is completely underestimating BCH. I don't think it'll be until after Q2 BCH is battling ETH directly for top spot.

Possible, but I think ETH needs the extra bump of BTC not being #1 first. Maybe the Casper bump will be enough, though, I hold as much in ETH as I do in BCH so I'm fine either way.

>If it was a good fix, the miners would just switch to fucking bcash you dumb niggers but they don't. Think it through.
you fucking idiot, the miners do whats profitable and its still profitable to mine blegacy because all the retards like you still use it and pay exorbitant 50 dollar fees to the miners

its like if i had an ice cream stand and sold ice cream for 50 dollars a pop, and my competotor sold icecream for one cent. Yet the world is so full of subhuman retards i still get business, retards like you still literally fucking line up to buy my 50 dollar ice cream. I'd be an idiot to not take this business opportunity.

>.
Roger Fucking Ver » streamable.com/qnjon

Profit dictates where miners go. BCH has a shit load of miner support, but they mostly still mine Blockstream Core because its most profitable. Hashrate has been slowly bleeding over into BCH as it rises relative to BTC.

>look mommy i quoted everyone
Yes he fucked up once, kikestream has already fucked up hundreds of times.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the miners do whats profitable
hahaha you're fucking proving my point...