nope, partnership announcement in 2 days

>Yes.
>No.
>Maybe, I don't know.

Gotta love those threads.

up 6000% since start
steady around 9k sats couple of days

>is it dead?
congratulations, you win the retard of the day award.

buy now, whales are keeping the price low so they can accumulate

Yes, they are now regurgitating information to maintain hype

>can you repeat the question?

900sats you fucking ignoramus.

Damn you, you made me realize I missed an opportunity.
Godspeed my internet friend, may your gainz be massive.

>dat volume
>those walls
What do you think, user?

Nice meme lines friend. I'm sure they'll be right this time, the past three days were just jokes, right?

so what does this shitcoin do and why should i buy like 5k

>Unironically haven't sold yet.
Pajeet or norman?

Listen to me pajeet
buy at 790 sell at 910-920
just be patient
thank me later

Apparently, it decentralizes storage and services like Twitter. But in China.

Hello, we have a group of over 1200 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

We will PUMP TRON soon ! :)
So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

use my kucoin ref - 7Rt8wu

Thx and GL !

You do realize this is 6h timeframe mr. can't read meme lines?

It's stabilising, that much is obvious.

He's right guys Mercury is in the house Ares and the dog Star will soon enter the Shub'Niggurath's crucible.

Once we begin the blood letting 100 days after the solstice we'll be primed for massive gains.

Also partnership with Azathoth announced. This is 1337 god and will bring expertise and vision to Tron and Web bajillion.0

how the fuck? any explanations of the tech? NO!

topkek
I don't normally trust memelines, but alongside this analysis they have to be right.

It's not even dead because it never was fucking alive

It's dying.

Justin Sun believes Zuckerberg is interested in decentralization because he heard about TRON. In his videos he explained he is not only competing with Youtube, but also with Facebook and Twitter and all the worlds top 100 companies. They will soon be obsolete. He will build a new, decentralized 4.0 where everything is made by TRON and TRX is the only currency.

-He plagiarized the whitepaper, but that is because when you translate Chinese to English it comes out exactly like other whitepapers.
-He got caught plagiarizing before and has a reputation for that in China. He never apologized so the universtity did that for him. So that's all good and forgotten now, don't worry.
-His Alibaba hires are nowhere to be found, their names don't exist. But that's because they're Chinese.
-He partnered with Game.com, which is his own company, but it is still a worldwide leading gaming company. It only has TRON dogs for now, but it's great anyway!
-His Peiwo app received 10% of the tokens, but when 10% of tokens got cashed out, it wasn't his, nor Peiwo's. It was a market maker who also happened to be called Justin.
-He partnered with Peiwo, a huge Chinese company
-Tron partnered with Baofeng, he calls them the Chinese Netflix. Baofeng is known for making a videoplayer with 200 million users, the Chinese version of VLC if you will. The partnership with Baofeng is not with that division of the company. QTUM and some other altcoins also partnered with them, they have a division that experiments a bit with Blockchain, basically.
-Peiwo is running on the TRON blockchain. TRON doesn't have anything closely resembling a blockchain yet, but Peiwo is already on there. Doing, you know, things!
-He has his offices around the corner from Alibaba. Since he's the protege of Jack Ma (He even has a photo with Jack Ma) you would expect him to visit Alibaba and put photos up all over his twitter, visiting the company owned by his guide and supporter. More?

You don't even have to know any analysis to know this isn't dead.

How? There are 500k$ buying walls manipulating price so they can drag the price along support and push the price down to accumolate more.

Do you think people that make millions from this and are controling the market are willing to lose millions for fun?

Are you that retarded?

It doesn't matter what the fuck this product is even about at this point. All you have to know is that more millions than you can imagine went into this and it's going to explode 10 times more over next few months.

but there is MANY other projects and some of them still fall and grow.
and there is useless tron among them without any tech and being laughed at..

Tron is THE normie coin. Normies cant get into the market right now. Once Kraken fixes its shit and Binance starts taking people again normies will come in and pump ADA and TRX into Andromeda.

In the meantime accumulate or invest into "technology" like Monero or XRB so you can spend the next year going sideways.

Yes, explode 10 times more. This shabby, plagiarized whitepaper will overtake Ripple. Because once something has a value, it will always grow.

Sound logic my man, keep investing, as long as the captain is still tweeting the ship ain't sinking!

Sorry you are retarded, it doesn't matter. Look at the volume and price action. + upcoming news and history of these shitcoins and what happened.

As said, it doesn't matter what this coin is about as long as it has news coming out and is popular among normies.

If you knew any TA, you wouldn't be that retarded.

>Ignoring partnership with Old Ones
>Can't even perform hermetic TA based on Qabbalistic astological houses.
>No mention of Justin Sun's third testicle grafted from the ivory of Baphaomet's wedding band.

The state of Veeky Forums

Wow what a FUDing faggot you are, don't you realize Justin himself said ON TWITTER all the FUD is wrong and it's just jealous haters making up lies. You can't lie on twitter faggot, kys.

even holders are getting agry on his tweets and THERE WAS NOTHING EXCEPT TWEETS

so it's main stuff is already being looked as shit

Yes, it's a shitcoin

Like I said, you seem to have a very sound investment strategy. It will surely overtake Ripple.

They already announced partnership this week

I AM RETARDED? so you really thinj it will make x10? I looked at the news. And I'm waiting for a new dump.
It's popularity is a fucking bubble and it started it's explosion no euphoria anymore and holders just asking justin to fucking shut up and not tweet

Just buy more, so it can attract more normies

kek
You realize normies aren't throwing down substantial money right? They're looking to get rich off maybe $100. Once they find out chinkcoin isn't going to do that for them they'll move on to something else or quit. Just go look at #trx on twitter there has been a growing number of normans getting impatient, or just sick of JUSTin's bullshit hype.

I know, I know, he said it himself. I really admire his university level English, as soon as this eloquent man speaks he has me believing. So many haters on TRX!

yep, if you knew any TA you knew what this is about, but w/e.

some people have to miss opportunities you know. Why do you think XVG, XLM, XRP was pumping few days ago and today?

Because meme lines crossed and they are all shitcoin :^)