VECHAIN

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)
youtube.com/watch?v=SdutmhLqqF4
youtube.com/watch?v=2cQvuILh6eM&t=1227s
imgur.com/a/5Qo48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For short term buy now and sell in a few days afyer rebranding, guaranteed x3 atleast
Long term good time for those who haven't finished their node yet, get in here!
You got 30 minutes~ before it jumps back up. gl user

Gonna go get some groceries, keep this thread alive so i can "hahaha" at poorfag pajeet here when i make 5k for free

Sure thing

whats funny?

You guys are pathetic. Don't be salty. Vechain will reach at least 10$ end of the month. It's a fact. So stfu and go chase x 100 moonmission, or get in on ven for at least doubling your money. If you don't see that ven is undervalued you are literallly blind, you do not want to make money. And why you laughing faggot? The only ones that should feel bad are those that panicsold when this shit is dropping for 10 minutes. Oh and you missed out on everything? I am here since 0.40. Go fuck yourself. Waltoncuck.

VeChain haters are going to get BTFO'D so fucking hard its not even fun. Screencap this

GOT EM. When you look at the big picture, VeChain is so undervalued. People are already upset that it's too expensive for them.

>buy now and sell in a few days afyer rebranding, guaranteed x3 atleast
>Long term good time for those who haven't finished their node yet, get in here!
>You got 30 minutes~ before it jumps back up. gl user

How the fuck can VEN possibly be undervalued? They have no product. Just a useless ERC20 token and a shitty whitepaper.

the pajeet fud mixed early seller and walton salt on this coin is too good
you would think it just went back to .5 or something. literally the time to buy right now

With you since .90
We're going to make it.

its relative to all the overblown mcs of useless trash coins that make up the top 20- omg, ltc, xrp, eos, ada, iota, trx, btc gold,

fuck just 30 % now in 3 days, and not 40 % how am. i gonna pay my daughters birthday

Incredibly overvalued. Should be worth about 1$ and nothing more.

see you at the rebranding

X3 on a $1.5 billion MC for a fucking rebrand? The delusion is Link-tier at this point, holy shit.

It's only a rebrand

And only a fucking mind blowing news

And only a fucking 2 coin reward Ico system with nodes

And only a fucking partnership with a b business

And only a fucking mainnet with a whole ecosystem, with their own ICOs on it

And only a fucking partnership with another b business

Rajeev shill. It’s going too.5c. Maybe stick to the phone when scamming people

belowing, user!

Vechain are known to make a big deal over nothing. They did it with the "china partnership" which was, in reality, polished dog shit. The product is an app that scans labels. Horrendously overvalued, and people are starting to realize it. If you're a Vechain holder and like the "technology", you're much better off going into Walton, Wabi or the incoming Devery. All of them do similar but have much more room to grow. Vechain has peaked, and your denial won't change that fact.

Who cares about tech in crypto? Literally nobody dies, otherwise 99% of the top 100 coins wouldn't have any value

You fucking think devery is superior? And you are out.

Fuck you

Care to explain why you consider the China partnership as dog shit? I thought SEZs are a big thing in China.

lol drop this shitcoin and buy wtc this is going back to zero

Yep i agree man. I can’t believe people were scammed by this
the better coin is right in front of them

>you're much better off going into Wabi

That is how you spot a retard. Shilling a token that it will only be used to get discount at a retailer, and implying that it is at the same level as WTC or VEN.

>Who cares about tech in crypto?
t. Vechain holder
Angry because I'm right.
Because it wasn't a China partnership. It was a MOU agreement with a local development zone. This shit is incredibly easy to get. This is like getting a grant from the state of Montana and saying "USA PARTNERSHIP!!!". But of course 90% of Vechain holders don't give a shit and will continue the charade as long as they can.

You know post IDs are a thing right?

Pajeet detected.

>he doesn't know

this has gotta be intentional right?

>Mentions any other coin
>"S-SHILLING!!!"
This is how you cope with me calling out your coin? Pathetic.
I'm not shilling anything you stupid fuck. I specifically implied all 3 of those coins operate in the same sector and have the same goals. All 3 also have a much smaller marketcap. I don't care if you hold this shit token. You're only going to hemorrhage money.

Damn the waltonfags are back at it again. Looks like Ven is gonna moon very hard soon. Major shit tier Biztard FUD always precedes a moon mission, never fails.

This is a message, ID "Big Hold"

he was too busy street shitting to notice his error

>Fud levels = maximum

Buy now.

This.
Learn to read the /biz moon signals newfags

"Yes sirs it is now very good time to buy!! All criticism no matter how accurate is very big FUD! To the moon! HODL!!"
Hilarious. This is what emotional trading looks like. Big fucking blinders on.

Oh, right. I thought the national government specifically designated Gui'an as its new SEZ, much like it did with Shanghai and Shenzhen, but w/ specific blockchain capabilities which is part of the latest 5 year plan. I didn't know SEZ status was so easy to get. Thank you, user.

My dear low IQ friend, the fact that you consider WaBi at the same level as WTC and VEN is a prime example that you don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Even more, you just said "those coins operate in the same sector", lol, I bet you don't even understand how VEN success will pave the success of WTC and even WaBi, the retarded little brother.

Isn’t this the shitcoin that pays people to shill it on Reddit and other sites? Or nah this is the shitcoin that copied Walton and even changed their white paper from counterfeit to platform? LOL where’s your child chains at VEN WTC ain’t never releasing their code

>1 post by this ID
sage
/thread

>app is a label scanner
You have no idea what the product is do you

join my new pump group and i we can get you 200% in a day lol

discord gg/uaxxwan

The FUD is real boyz. Thanks waltonfags, just bought some more on this juicy dip. Last moon mission was preceded by a couple of days of shitty FUD so this should be fun

lol

theres literally one or two pajeets posting FUD non stop every day for vechain with the odd walton thread that gets zero traction and dies out, its actually pathetic how afraid and desperate walton cucks are

and for any pathetic weak hand vechain newbie, zoom out and look at the price action, this is simply refueling the rockets

>"the fact that you consider WaBi at the same level as WTC and VEN is a prime example..."
This is just unreal. I can tell from your replies that you aren't even reading mine. Where did I say either or was at the same level? Again, for the third time, I stated all are operating in the same sector, to achieve the same goal and all have lower marketcaps. I'm not arguing which is better. I'm simply stating those have far more room to grow. But go ahead, keep trying to pigeonhole me as a "shill", if it makes you feel better. The truth is I'm a bystander making the most elementary off criticisms and not one of you can respond with anything that so much as challenges them.
SEZ status in a 4th tier city is not "national partnership" you fucking dunce. If I get SEZ status in Atlanta, I'm not going to start whistling the fucking Star Spangled Banner. You all need to actually get a grip. It's insane delusion.

STOP, PLEASE, STOP,
I CAN NOT HOLD IT ANYMORE

This.

This, just bought 100k

You realize we can all see you replying to yourself, right dude?

you shouldn't be buying chinese stuff it's common sense. buy MOD instead at least it's swiss

>to achieve the same goal

Haha, yeah? Tell me, which goal? Stop the counterfeit of items? Now, tell me, why the marketcap of WaBi is lower? What gives WaBi value? Explain me, in your own words, why the token is different.

I need this down to 5.50 so I can go all in.

Sell walls finally dropped - so did the pricebinance competition no longer artificially pumping volumewhite paper has unbelievable typos ("Gary box testing: This is the test between white and black box testing.")The technical details are basically non existent and whitepaper ("not a whitepaper") explicitly says it doesnt bother to explain "complicated stuff like algorithms", but instead has bizarre definitions of common technical terms like microservice, white box tests, and "gary" box testsevery announcement is "we cant talk about it yet... but ;) ;) .. there isBIG news, but NDA you know how it is ;)" - total scam hypeTHey have thrown every buzzword they can think of at their webpage and whitepaper with no detailsthe team is probably non existent. they hired "40 developers". to do what? do you know how hard is it to hire 40 devs, especially in china, that are halfway competent?the video of the office tour hired a fake white man actor to add legitimacy to their company (common chinese tactic) from their nonexistent "european office" (youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8)

There is no way "whales" (who got their coins from where?) decided to "keep prices down to accumulate

Nobody is FUDing it’s facts. Walton has partnership with a 100 billion in revenue, #1 glass supplier in the entire world. And it also got that China partnership that VEN milked before VEN lol

Yeah, I thought SEZ status is meant to develop said 4th tier city into a 1st tier city. I remember Shanghai used to be a backwater and only got developed into what it is now thanks to the designation.

I also didn't know Atlanta and Montana had similar government structures to China. I'm learning a lot today.

>continues to fixate on Wabi to try to get me to defend it and thus label me a shill.
Yeah no, I'm not explaining for the 4th time what I said, you fucking dint. Pathetic.

Waltoncucks are really the most desperate bagholders on Veeky Forums.

Hur dur wow you can poke holes in a loose analogy I had to create to explain what a MOU agreement is to morons like you. Whoooa you got me dude!

>I'm not shilling anything you stupid fuck. I specifically implied all 3 of those coins operate in the same sector and have the same goals. All 3 also have a much smaller marketcap. I don't care if you hold this shit token. You're only going to hemorrhage money.

why are you so mad

>he doesn't even know what a Gary box is

Not gonna make it

Hey, you have to validate your opinion. You think VEN is a scam/overvalued and you told me I would be better investing into WaBi. Explain me that, I already asked you. I'm waiting, my dear wolf of wall street.

>you'll never be this autistic

Damn you're a salty motherfucker arent you? kek

>This is how you cope with me calling out your coin? Pathetic.
ironic

I bought Walton below $1 it’s at $19 right now. I’ll let you do the math cause these bags are comfy enough for me to sleep for months

lmaooo

Why do you keep resorting to name-calling, dude? I'm seriously grateful that you're correcting what I thought were established facts.

This is actually one of the videos that misled me, so I guess my Chinese isn't good enough yet: youtube.com/watch?v=SdutmhLqqF4

Not an argument.
1: I don't think it's a scam.
2: Again with the Wabi, hilarious. For the fourth time, I clearly said, if you like the technology, invest in its competitors that have much more room for growth. I own neither Vechain, Walton, Wabi and do not plan on investing in Devery. If you can't get over the fact that someone can give objective advice without trying to shill something, then stop replying to me.
>"hurrrr dude ur autistic for critiquing my coin!!!"
Moron.
Again, still not a single argument to disprove any of my points. Speaks volumes.

This

So you went 19x and are now trying to shill some nubs into rounding you off to a solid 20x before dumping your bags on them.

Go fuck yourself kike

your retarded. Vechain doesn't need a white paper they have PwC and DnV GL and a working product a white paper is for scams that are just ideas and never produce anything. Vechain is coming out with a white paper for cucks like you in the next month or so. And that is Jerome the Europe GM of Vechain. youtube.com/watch?v=2cQvuILh6eM&t=1227s

Because you're clearly being sarcastic.
In what sense, exactly?

>le reddit spacing

delayed .. kek

Autistic retard on an anime boards who thinks he has more knowledge and investing skills than Jim Breyer, a literal billionaire and the best venture captalist in the world who was also an early investor in Ethereum. Hows that for disproving your shitty FUD "points". Top kek

Can the normies seriously fuck out of Veeky Forums please?

>doesn't need a whitepaper

>11 posts
kill yourself

Walton hit $20 I could’ve gone 20x already but why sell a coin that’s going to be $300 EOY. Nobody buy Walton it’s a shitty coin. I’ll send you some champagne EOY to ease the pain of what could’ve been

>Buy high sell low

source?

Hey hey, you don't get away so easy.
>invest in its competitors that have much more room for growth.
Why does it have much more room for growth? Because of the marketcap? Tell me, what gives value to that token? If you can't explain that, you are pulling crap from your ass. Maybe you will convince me! Who knows? Maybe you actually understand better than me why that token is undervalued compared to VeChain. Help me here, user.

It is a private fucking company you dumb shit not some open source over valued vaporware shitcoin like your coins

>Autistic retard on an anime boards who thinks he has more knowledge and investing skills than Jim Breyer, a literal billionaire and the best venture captalist in the world who was also an early investor in Ethereum.
Ah yes, the desperation phase - You know nothing about me and you're frustrated by my remarks. Fictionally labeling me won't get you out of this pickle, my friend.
>Actually having a discourse
>"KYS"
I remember when I was 12.

Hey user. I'm lurking and I'm deep in ven personally, and I can't help but admire your insight. If you don't mind, I'm curious as to what you are personally invested in.

imgur.com/a/5Qo48
PWC Innovation Center in Shanghai, featuring VeChain.

It tok Walton the same time to double that ven took to triple you autistic faggot

I hear you but all i hear is bitch bitch bitch complain bitch bitch etc.
You come off as an autistic pos with an axe to grind

Please go back where you came from, plebbit.

Ah the deflection phase. How about this for a rebuttal.... Please tell me why fortune 500 companies such as PwC and DNV GL as well as Jim Breyer would take the time and effort to shill a so called "shitcoin". Wold love to hear your answer although I doubt Im gonna get anything meaningful out of an autistic retard like you.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

>They have no product
like 90% of all coins out there fag.
2018s gonna be the year for most coins

No, really. I'm curious to know how you arrived at Gui'an not being a big deal. Do you have insider info on this, man? It might be a 4th tier city now, but it doesn't mean the government plans to let it stay that way, right?

Only cucks that bought at the ATH and sold at a loss later can be this autistic about a coin.