Turtle Coin

>Low hashrate for easy mining
>Awesome devs with solid roadmap
>Community driven
>Pre-exchange

Time to hop on this gravy train before it hits it's first exchange. You can learn more at getstarted.turtlecoin.lol for wallets and mining.turtlecoin.lol mining

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows
turtlecoin.lol/
github.com/rocksteadytc/ooze
youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can also visit the discord channel here: discord gg/RBG9mXT

Feel free to hop in, ask questions, and post in the wallets channel to get started with some TRTL.

I hope it will have a value after Q2 XD

Refer to this picture for more information.

me like it

How do I mine this shit? gonna move a rig over to it for a week.

Check out mining.turtlecoin.lol

Essentially it's cryptonight so just use XMR-Stak as monero and you're good to go, senpai.

if you keep doing this it wont be ez to mine anymore plz stop

dont need a crazy rig for now. im pulling in 750 h/s with 1070. at first i got 500k a day but you gotta get in now

That's $20/day at current #turtle-market rates

It's still well under 1 MH/s on the network, senpai. Trust me you're totally fine. We will make it to the moon, I promise.

Keep it up, senpai.

yeah, but mfw I can only swing 500 h/s :(

You'll make it!

I would consider filling your TRTL coffers through the marketplace on Discord or stocking up so when we hit that first exchange.

300h/s
i need more juice

Are we serious about this?...
Sounds fucking retarded but then again doge exists

I hope this is serious XD

It's all about super fast, private, and easy transactions. Which such a high total supply youhave tons of liquidity which means a ton of adoption.

Keep at it, user!

So I guess there's truly not one old bizfag in here....

Totally serious!

Join us! It's comfy as fuck with all these TRTLs.

dude, listen. I mined 50,000,000 pandacoins years ago. dead coin was dead forever. I finally sold all that shit for like $300 I think in April this year.

Right now I could get $120,000 for those bastards. You never know when some bullshit is going to pump for no reason.

Lol. While that's true, the reason TRTL is pre-exchange is because the devs want a product that's good first and foremost. I still can't believe people bought Panda, it's intitals are literally PnD.

What did they mean by this??????

I get that, however for some reason i feel that the shitlord op that is shilling this the fucking creator himself.

Can someone help me set all this shit up so I can start shilling this turtle coin too?

I didn't mine bulwark when biz shilled it months ago, and now look at it XD

Yep, and it's going through (another) pump and dump right now. I mined it for fun because I could get a shitload of them.

Kinda like how I feel about turtle lol.

XMR-Stak if you don't compile automatically donates 2 min of hash to the devs of XMR-Stak.

You can remove the donation if you compile it yourself.

github.com/turtlecoin/turtlecoin/wiki/How-To-Mine-TurtleCoin-on-Windows

No... stop shilling this. I need more time to mine

This better be the next doge, I'm mining it for several days now.

Same, how much are you at?

Just have a comfy as fuck 20m+ and in order to be successful you have to have a strong network. I want it to be super successful like errybudy else and that means helping you be successful too.

Check mining.turtlecoin.lol or the discord int he second post.

Stick with it user, we're the real deal.

will the donation be recurring? If so, on what term does it reoccur?

Kek

>It's still well under 1 MH/s on the network
for how long tho

20M isn't enough, you need more before shilling this

Only 700k. I can't run it all day cause it slows my computer too much. Is there a way to throttle the miners?

We'll make it user!

How many you got?

20m+ myself.

I think it's once every hour or two, consider the dev gave this piece of awesome software.

It broke 1.2mh/s earlier today

2 minutes per day

it isn't the creator it's a turtle whale. the discord is filled with people that are excited.

it doesn't matter if you believe in turtle or not the hype is read and the momentum is real. everybody on Veeky Forums should get at least 1 mill turtle or they're going to be crying themselves to sleep in 6 months.

whats the block height?

Just downloading the BC now

>Awesome devs with solid roadmap

>Is there a way to throttle the miners?
ya you can change the config to throttle the gpu or cpu miner. exact settings depend on your setup, just fool around with it or ask in the discord.

THE END IS NEAR

srsly though I'm going to keep mining until it his an exchange at least. even at 50-100k turtles a day it's probably worth.

You can check the configuration stuff for XMR-stak on google or their github.

Plenty of time, senpai. I plan to set aside a k or two for when it hits exchanges.

Dubs but we got plenty of time. Monero is 500 MH/s for reference. Bytecoin is 15 MH/s and you can still mine an assload of those.

Keep at it!

thanks buds

Can turtlecoin really dethrone chainlink?

thanks fellow biznessman

Remember that hasrate spikes and is an average.

>Community driven

Okay, I managed to throttle the miner. Now I can use the computer so I'll run it all day for some time.

How

7JM3K7

7JM3K7

lets do it boys

Alright yes I'm in, let's put our collective dicks in this turtle and make weird human turtle hybrid babies.

>Arf arf

The miner uses spectre and meltdown exploits (Google these if you don't understand how serious it is) . They are using this to steal sensitive data off your pc

Read nvidia.txt and set the values. Also remove some of the cpu threads in cpu.txt.

You can use any monero miner

Fresh fun mining pool
Mine it while it's easy. Soon as this is on exchanges the major mining farms will skyrocket the difficulty.

slowandsteady.fun

> let's put our collective dicks in this turtle
instructions were unclear...

no linux client = fake and gay coin

turtlecoin.lol/

github.com/rocksteadytc/ooze

It's literally mined using monero's algorithm. You can use literally any monero miner with it

Could I mine this with a gtx960m?
I have it on a laptop I don't use

DONT FUCKING MINE THIS SHIT!!!! THE WALLET AND MINER HAVE THE NEW EXPLOITS IN THEM, MELTDOWN AND SPECTRE!!!!

DONT FUCKING MINE THIS SHIT!!!! THE WALLET AND MINER HAVE THE NEW EXPLOITS IN THEM, MELTDOWN AND SPECTRE!!!!

fuck off pajeet

Those have been patched

Pics or it didn't happen

are you retarded???
XD

Yes, why?

user pls

Fuck that's old

Binance next week? srsly tho how much yall hodling. 6 mil here and mining the SHIT out of trtl

every miner gets flagged by AV

The true mind can weather all the FOMO and FUD without being lost.
The true heart can touch the poison of dips without being JUST'd.
Since beginning of crypto, shitcoins thrives in the void, but always yields to purifying prohects.

*projects*
fuck

Have no gpu but i got 3 pcs. Can i mine tgus with cpu? Should i usea mining pook or solo?

>Have no gpu but i got 3 pcs
fucking pajeets i swear on me mum

Weak FUD

20m+ here.

Mining like the dickens tho.

True.

lel

You can totally mine with CPU and GPU. Pools give you consistent payouts.

>DONT FUCKING MINE THIS SHIT!!!! THE WALLET AND MINER HAVE THE NEW EXPLOITS IN THEM, MELTDOWN AND SPECTRE!!!!
>DONT FUCKING MINE THIS SHIT!!!! THE WALLET AND MINER HAVE THE NEW EXPLOITS IN THEM, MELTDOWN AND SPECTRE!!!!

Gonna mine turtle. Seems comfy.

What pool do you recommend?
Is solo mining profitable?

kek

Solo is profitable but pools give more consistent payouts more often. Super comfy. turtlepool.space is legit.

Join the U.S. Pool!

>Mood right now
youtu.be/CMNry4PE93Y

topkek
Panda

What is the max supply for this coin?

Currently at about 3 billion

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

1 trillion

supply.turtlecoin.lol

>buy

Trillion with the smallest unit being .01 TRTL.

No one's telling you to buy anything, retard

wait wat
code is on github you knob

Stop posting this on Veeky Forums fuckers let us accumulate first