Zclassic

When is this fucking fork being announced already

everyone will dump this shitcoin after the fork, if you haven't already sold, you are about to have your asscheeks obliterated

why is that?

whale user around here says selling zcl will be a mistake, as there'll be announcements post-fork to incentivize ppl to hold zcl (possibly masternodes for btcp or for zcl)

ur mom is stupid and you too. sell 2-5 days before fork idiot. it still has to moon. fuck off brainlet

actually zclassic is going to hold its value once they announce zclassic will be used for nodes. dont underestimate this project or youll be left behind like the idiot bum you are.

Why not sell right after the fork to get your btcp

cant beat bots

I'm gonna sell I tho or if the announcements are that good I'm holding.

I've created a bot simply for this purpose,
wrote it quickly in python, anyone want free gibmes?

I still have no idea how you're going to get your BTCP. As long as you have a wallet with ZCL you're somehow going to receive BTCP?

yes user code pls

bingo

user, you have to go to the zclassic headquarters in Haiti and as politely for "you minister satoshi", they will scan your wallet and hand over 3 rocks and 2 spears which you can redeem at the local "2 of 3 floors still standing" bank. Personally in this dump as we speak, not going to let the jews dump on me first.

literally how it works user :)

How will you know that you've gotten your BTCP?

now i actually am a retard and keep all my shit on exchanges and am banking on bittrex support, but if i am correct if they are in a wallet, once the fork occurs, you simply sync the supported wallet to the blockchain, and they will be available at a 1:1 ratio for the amount of BTC/ZCL you hold

it will show up in your wallet, but maybe a day or two after fork so there will be uncertainty

ive been holding for 2 weeks and missed a few moon missions, fucks sake rhett jsut tell us when the FUKCING FORK IS IM SICK OF HOLDING AAAAAAAAAAA

Do I have to be a node after installing the wallet? Can I get the fork coins without being a node?

announcement is supposedly the 16th, because of hints in some picture.

ty whale bro

A stork brings you a personal letter through your window that tells you the nearest post office you can pick up your BTCP at.

Saved