COSS

So i guess everyone is just going to ignore the issue of COSS dividends not working?

And i am not talking about those with Distribute button, cause you need eth gas for those, but ETH tokens are on ETH chain, and are shown to move without the gas on COSS.
And if you convert those to ETH, the converted amount
DOES NOT FUCKING GET ADDED TO THE WALLET

So guys, either tell me where i am wrong, or admit the shit does not work.

Other urls found in this thread:

bankera.cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the dividends are the one thing on that site that actually work. they come weekly user.

Here is the truth - the site is actually older than KuCoin. The site is pure garbage. Yes they will get ui update but that will not fix the underlying issues. Literally can barely trade on that site. They will force a ui update and it will do jack shit to the overall shitty experience. I hold 10k kcs and will sell before everyone realizes kucoin at 15% is better than coss at 50%

no my dude, numbers are only in the dividends section, but they are not moving to the wallet, even though they should.
So no, dividends do not work

No answer?
No solution?
I guess you admit that i am right then.
Seems COSS is a shit after all.

the whole site is broken as fuck, unless the ui upgrade and trading engine upgrade solves it the project is dead

exactly
I have some COSS
I want this to work
But as far as i can see, it just does fucking not

Thinking Coss is nothing more than an exchange

Please fud more I need to buy more

This.

Get it down to $0.06 if you can.

there is a difference between fud and truth user. Go ahead, try to transfer ETH tokens to ETH and see for yourself if your wallet amount changes.

This man speaks the tru tru

I did it 10 mins ago, it works as soon as there is 1 confirmation I saw a spinning cog next to the ETH symbol then 15 mins later the funds were spendable

how the fuck
it does not work for me for some reason
how big amount were you converting? from which coin?

>Here is the truth - the site is actually older than KuCoin.
This is why Coss won't work.
Better to switch to bankera.cc

Yeah you're right actually! I converted all my non erc-20 to ETH (about 0.04 ETH) and then distributed, got charged the 0.002 but it never came to my COSS wallet. I figured it would just take awhile but it's been 2 days at this point. The transaction ID under the distribute tab shows some weird value coming out of my wallet that isn't there...the 0.002 charge worked of course...

Literally FUCK COSS fucking dividends FUCKED ME.

All in on Omanilla, the social + exchange aspect is going to nuke these shit exchanges into history.

shit exchange. do not send funds here. you will regret.

Stop this stupid fudding, i am trying to figure how to make it work, or if its really fucked

why havent you contacted support yet

its not a big exchange, they will help you quickly

because i am trying to figure out if i am the only one to have this problem user
or if i am doing something wrong for that matter

COSS is an absolute fucking joke, seriously. The price of the token will probably still go up simply due to the afterglow of Kucoin and people being fucking idiots.

The owner, Rune Evensen, is a known scammer. But you know what, the fact that he's a scammer isn't really important in this case, because I genuinely don't think he's trying to scam on this one. He's just fucking incompetent at running an actual business. The real lie of COSS is that it's not a security because you have to press a distribute button to get your dividends. This is ridiculous and another great example of Rune not having a fucking clue what he's talking about.

>Better to switch to bankera.cc
Stop spamming this shit. Their split is 20% AFTER costs are factored, it's not an active product, and the ICO price puts the market cap at 45m. Buying that over COSS right now is absolute retardation.

Current price of this token is unjustified. It will be months before the site is stable or profitable. Anyone buying now is going to get dumped on.