DO YOU LIKE MONEY?

I've done a bunch of accumulation of a certain coin the last 1-2 days. Basically what seems like a guaranteed x2-x3 by the end of the month and could be more as there's enough potential for growth.

>Sexy chart, just dipped/corrected the last days and hasn't gone up again yet, thereby still a good moment to get in.
>Existing partnerships that will likely lead to only more partnerships.
>Relatively little marketing and they don't make hype announcements, which is why a few big things are not really priced in yet, which is why it's going to make us money
>Binance listing in the works
>Hasn't been shilled much on biz, especially not lately

I've finished accumulating and am now sharing. But first we're going to play this frustrating game where you guess what it is while you post frustrated images. I will release more details/hints every few replies.

x2-x3 by the end of the month? That's shit returns for this altszn, throw your money into a low cap EtherDelta coin and 5x in one night.

A wise guy, eh? What’s the mcap look like?

Less or more than a billion coins?

With the market as it is right now I'll take seemingly guaranteed returns anytime over some shitcoin gamble. Might be different if I were poor. Anyway if Binance and other things this month turn out good it might well x5

Around 100M

VEN

What exchanges it it on?

APPC

my lord she is beautiful whats her name

Less, quite limited supply AND there is a token burn mechanism.
That'd be a giveaway, let's just say it's not THAT hidden, but no typical large volume exchange yet

Give us the first and last letter, and the name of one of its competitors

Probably a trap

i dont care i need the name gotta fap for better sleep before bed

who the fuck calls her daughter a

creativeCoin

Nice thinly veiled "shill me on your sub 100m quick 2x ideas thread", faggot.

instagram.com/1bambei

Wish I knew, minutes of reverse image search have failed me, let me know if you find out.

No direct competitors, only some that partially offer something similar

For more hype:
>Dev has very recently shown working app but people haven't widely picked up and there's no official announcement so far

hst?

What if I told you of a potential 10x by end of month, 200x by end of year? What if I told you I had inside information on a pump and if you got in now you'd be driving lambos in a week?

YES

Was hoping this would happen when I made the thread kek

Nas

HST, Snovio

ITC

Hello, we have a group of over 1500 users on Discord channel
If you are interested about pumping cryptocurrencies on the marketplace check this link

discord gg/zz7unwD

So don't miss that info !!!

We will PUMP some coins on KuCoin also, so feel free to register there, while registration is still possible :)

use my kucoin ref - 7Rt8wu

BINGO. Wasn't having a larping thread here and unironically bought about 100k. Huge events coming up 23 Jan that'll lead to much wider exposure and also be first use case, and no hype around it for now and looks like it'll bounce back up soon. Obviously I'll be watching my money grow.

Enjoy your pic related

ITC/OPT

MUH DIK MUHFUGGA

sia

doubt it she's too attractive