LINK - Cup and Handle

There are two types of people on Veeky Forums, LINKies and noLINKers. I don't care if you're holding LINK right now, I seriously don't give a shit. However, regardless of whether or not you believe in the technology Chainlink provides, look at this fucking chart. This is a TA wet dream. This could be the shittiest token in history, and it still has an extremely high chance of mooning shortly. Why? Because the cup and handle is almost complete. A lot of things are happening during the formation of the handle, and all of those things lead to a higher value LINK. If you are a noLINKer, please PLEASE PLEASE do not miss this opportunity. Buy 100 LINK, fuck even 50 LINK, so you can at least say you were part of this moon mission.

>I don't care if you're holding LINK right now, I seriously don't give a shit.
>PLEASE PLEASE do not miss this opportunity. Buy 100 LINK

gtfo stinkie linkie, that doesn't mean anything

I'm basically saying, don't fucking kill yourself in a month if you don't have LINK. But trying to say it in a nice way.

this chart gets me rock hard every time I see it. I know whats coming, so fucking comfy right now

>please PLEASE PLEASE

t. Pajeet of Poostreet

fun how the shilling of this shitcoin is intensifying as it's dropping back to 0.15c

he's just doing you fuckers a favor. say what you want about ta in crypto, differentiate shilling and normal fucking good deed for every user here to recommend buying at least some of this beauty.

solld all my linklets last night

this is going to be the funniest meme once that handle plummets below .25

just went all in on RIPPLE AND TRON

XRP TRX 4 LYFE

>sold all of my link
>just went all in on RIPPLE AND TRON

How to spot a LINK holder trying to accumulate 101

yeah keep listening to assmaster.

it was allegedly supposed to be $3 by now.

stilll in the red.

gj stinkies

He said last two weeks of January you dillweed

$3-5 EOM

CAN YOU FUCKING TWATS STOP IT ALREADY

I NEED SUB $1.00 LINK

GOD

FUCKING

DAMNIT

So if LINK doesn't moon in the next week, does that mean TA is a meme?

Who? Darkwing Duck?

This weekend shit goes down.

it means i'll be a millionaire one week later than i would have been otherwise

quality bait

this, lol

This pasta is what caused me to become a stinkylink at $1.20. Don't be a fool like me anons.

The buy spot in this formation is after it goes back up to cup level anyways. Buying now would be retarded.

yes thats correct its c&h. might dip a little but will resume uptrend. better load up on them links fellars. gonna make us all rich. if link gave 300-500k will sell all my bags not much 3100 is all. thats all i need 500k of course more is better.

What's going on with all the sell walls right now? This just started after hours of buy walls. Are they whales accumulating or just dumping?

>There are two types of people on Veeky Forums, LINKies and poorfags
ftfy

The handle is forming.

Can’t wait to watch the handle that never ends and linkies hold their shit coin with iron grip as it plummets to the ground until we finally reach .15 again and you all realise TA is a fucking meme

TA, Market psychology, insiders, timing of PSD2, and the brilliance of Sergey to not shill link are all on our side

>2 man team
>philosophy major

Shhh let me accumulate more

Stay strong! Link marines we are not fucking selling. All this recent fud is suspicious as fuck.
Keep calm and enjoy yout lambo eoy.

Cup and handle needs the handle to be higher than the top prior to the cup.

TA is only a meme in that it is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Takes 30 seconds on investopedia to confirm this as FUD

You never buy in the dip of a handle and big cups are a warning sign as well
You buy when the uptrend starts to form

>buy high

CUP AND HANDLE IS A MEME. The cup (or the handle) is already been forming for a bazillion years now. DELUDED.

You forgot to draw out the D and E part of that wave that goes down

Finally somebody here who understands what an actual cup and handle looks like.

I bet you never forget to draw the D huh faggot