Thanks for your condolences, but I am holding in there fine

I'm holding, the dev team behind it is one of the most promising ones in crypto

promise me you'll keep holding until single digits, lol

I'm comfy as fuck with this, bought low and we're just shaking off weak hands

still up 300% but hows beep brain chain going

its actually still pretty comfy for me here
feels good to see the Kucoin faggots getting burned hard
XRB is only for bitgrail chads

When you buy in early you don't need to panic when you go from 2000% gain to 1500% gain. Even with toilet paper hands it's easy to hold

Lol, you must be new to crypto, I held through all the eth dips from 8, till now at 1200+, hodling is not just a meme

Sold some after 4000% gains to catch up on some of the alts mooning so i can buy more r
raiblocks. Stay jelly pajeet

Buy UFR if ur losing money on xrb, thank me later.

solid tech but no projects based on it. it is like they tried hard on a cool concept, made it working albiet with some kinks to sort out, but never bothered to market the shit out of it,

i feel they are too late in to the game, IoTA will beat them in DAG game. ETH and Stellar in the dApps category

solid tech but no projects based on it. it is like they tried hard on a cool concept, made it working albiet with some kinks to sort out, but never bothered to market the shit out of it,

i feel they are too late in to the game, IoTA will beat them in DAG game. ETH and Stellar in the dApps category

Still feel great. cashed out 40k still holding. Got in at .12 Was able to build positions in other coins. There is plenty of life left in XRB

>IOTA
>Competition
?

Bought an $0.74 (0.000044BTC). Turned around 1/5 at $31.5 for some ETH. So please, do feel sorry for me.

>dApps
?

Lol uwot m8?

was meant for

I'd kms if i knew about xrb at 10 cents and only bought 120$ of ot

JUST

yes I often feel bad for those with more money than me, because at some point money stops making you happy, thankfully.im just a poor pajeet.in India so even 10 rupees would make me happy

>tfw fomod in at 27k sats