PRL just released updated website, looks pretty nice. What do you guys think?

PRL just released updated website, looks pretty nice. What do you guys think?

lol it's literally the same website as before lmao just new logos

also sketch balls as shit that the ONLY person who doesn't have a picture of themselves up is the fucking founder himself lmao WTF

the price is tanking too, wtf

>guess people aren't excited by it

it was already priced in nigga.

buy rumor sell news

good. BAT will reign supreme.

because it's literally a copy+paste+newlogo that's it, and their sketchy fucking founder is the only one who doesn't want to be revealed? lmao so are the rumors true-- is he really 17?

HAHA, I told you guys in the prev thread
There is no moon mission.

Who thought there would actually be a moon mission just because of a rebranding? The testnet release might have actual impact on the price other than a short pump.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I BOUGHT AT THE TOP

look back like 4 hours. same thing happened and it recovered to a higher price, i sold this dump and bought right back in 30 seconds ago

What cause that earlier dip? Did they release any news that got sold?

no clue lol, maybe just a chain reaction of weak hands. also what did i say boys? back up already

I HOPE YOU BOUGHT THE DIP

i wish i had done that. sold and bought way down low, i would have almost doubled my stack. i did not expect that drop.

this did a x100 already, what did you fucks expect?

you win some you lose some, it couldve just as easily pumped and then i wouldve been fucked

this was my first dumb buy ATH so i want this damn sucker to go beyond $4.

kek this is going to $10 EOM goy

HODL three weeks until the test net and you'll get an easy x3

How do I install the OysterBlock plugin for my browser, guys?

PD: the future is not internet ad coins, but blockchains that become the network (ie SmartMesh, QLINK, Skycoin, etc.)

>everything looks strong, very confident in these guys
>strong brainpower, USMC marine running marketing, and like they say "if you want anything done - give it to Marine" !
Bruno just shy, he'll come out eventually when his genius autism cools off