FIDGET SPINNER ABOUT TO EXPLODE TO $3

FIDGET SPINNER ABOUT TO EXPLODE TO $3

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Explain

Cripple pffffaaaah

Kraken is still doooooooooooooooown fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Well it just a matter of time. Western Union, Paypal, Alipay, all linked with a partnership. XRP will moon. $2 is a steal.

i've lost so much margin on this shitcoin because of it's irregular retarded behaviour

It's live on CNBC right now

can you provide source please?

Hope this shit dips to .95 cents so i can just buy a shitload i cant sell these bags at a loss..i refuse to have weakhands

thats the attitude to have user, you need to remember when youre reading fud on here, people get upset when moon mission doesnt happen 12 hrs after they buy, and post pink wojacks after 3 days, have stronger hands than those pwussybois

Why would it dip to .95? In order for that to happen something catastrophic would need to occur in this market. All these partnerships, constant shilling on CNBC, walstreet bonuses, end of korean fud. 3 dollars minimum by next week.

this.

tards complain about "muh moon mission", but don't realise, it's the small price adjustments that are good.

>giving bankers your crypto for free

ISHYGDDT

I have no fucking clue what 'sally' is but, a new partnership has arrived. Cant wait for the big names.

I bought in yesterday but am down 4% and feel like I got cucked. Is it true that a percentage of ripple is permanently burned on each transaction? So it's deflationairy? So eventually there will be less Ripple than there is Bitcoin?

It takes something like 100,000 transactions to burn one XRP. Stop confusing Ripple with XRP.

nothing will happen you fag. The total crypto marketcap is still 700b. We are still in a bearmarket.

>its a steal
LMFAO yeah, you could call it that. It's definitely a steal if you know what i mean...

Buy the rumor, sell the news

You buy now and you're just begging to get dumped on