CanYa believe it? Competition's over, bullish flag formed

CanYa believe it? Competition's over, bullish flag formed.

Strap in gentlemen.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Please moon already

I sold mine for achain hope i make some money back

This shit better moon or I'm killing myself, tired of this shit bleeding nonstop.

I agree.
This shit is fucking bleeding, and my account too.
I can't see any flag, that's just a mount of shit

pls show me that bullish flag

it is constantly going down

Give it a day or two, guys.

dude we are in strong downtrend, no mooning

canya kill me pleasse

Question: CMC shows that this has a 100 mil coin supply. If so, at $3, that means this currently has a 300 mil mcap. Is this coin honestly worth 1 bil as some people are expecting it to moon to $10 and beyond? Or does CMC show the wrong supply?

I threw 5 eth at it just now so hopefully the end of the contest and hitting the crucial support line means an easy flip.

I went all in at 32k becuase of crypto gat and Veeky Forums, i fucking sincerely hate all of you.

well circulating supply is 60m for now

I'm on the same boat

What's with all the KuCoin stuff cratering lately?

This coin was target of a PnD group
U need to realize some people on here don't mean everything they say
Also if any of you discord fags read this reply to my post and reveal your scummy asses
I liked this coin before the pnd found them, it will take a long while for it to recover if it really recovers

>muh pump and dump
>muh insider info

proof faggot?

this isnt a shitcoin, and is being suppressed becuase of the trading competition.

Do you not see the 5-10 btc sell walls that come up when its dumping to get it cheaper?

fucking dumb piece of shit

True.
These fucking whales are keeping the price low.
I hate them.

go suck whalebros dick faggot

but the competition is over

the fucking competition has been over for 2 hours you dipshit

why haven't the devs posted the marketcap to cmc yet?

It's not mooning. It's an actual scamcoin designed by pajeets and marketed by some queers who were buddies in the Australian air force with no other notable experience

Chill out guys, every new coin goes through this process of accumulation. It's almost over.

this is actually a complete shitcoin. check out their app if you dont believe me. RIP to all who invested

This shit is just bleeding and bleeding again.

I'm done

Bye weakling, you'll be buying my bags when it moons in a couple days

>couple days

You faggots must have short term memory

Remember DBC getting shilled for weeks here, and it dropped from 15 cetns to cents?

Hodl your dicks and hodl can, it will be 15$ within a week GAURANTEED

Yeah, just wait your "mooning", I'll make x3 on others shitcoins during this time.

Keep your low rate x10/year, that's not for me.

Keep selling guys.
I'm not done accumulating.
:)

Veeky Forums is filled with retards. Flock to coins that are vaporware and then call coins with working products and users a shitcoin

Do you really think this shit worth 1.5B ???
Within a week and guaranteed ?

Aw God please, forgive Veeky Forums

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED HOLY FUCK

What is circulating supply?
x 15$

god dumb fucks here fucking new faggots

HE THINKS WE'RE IN IT FOR THE TECH

It's funny you think anything besides the tech can float a coin

Did I do good buying 5 ETH worth at $3.00? This looks like the same support level it fell to twice now and bounced back from. I can't see how it'll dump much more than this.

I really think these shitcoins worth millions/billions dollars thanks to speculation, nothing else.

it's over

It begins

is it happening?!

Yes

it's happening, hodl on

How high will it go you think
?

I'd say something between 10 or 15$, hope I'm not being too optimistic

Hard to say, flash 3-5x pump from here

kek good pudzian

carry us strong man

pudzian skurwysynu wypierdol Canya jak wypierdoliles popka

You are all fools. The amount of sell walls on this coin won't allow it to go over 5$. I was there for the initial pump. People have been holding bags since it hit 5.40$. As soon as it gets anywhere near that price heavy bags will be dumped. Get out of this coin as soon as it hits 4$

EGAS has a 13 mil max coin supply and the price is sub 10cents right now. Even if it turns out to be a scamcoin it will definitely get pumped to $1 before then and that will only put it at 13m market cap.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

I'm glad I got +30% in the pump and got out of this

I have enough trouble on my hands man, last thing i need to do is blow my money on another coin... Bought AIX and CAN, both are looking to go in the shitter. But i will hodl on.

That's just a pajeet senpai

B-but I bought them at $4.50

do whatever you think is right

End of next week we're all driving lambos on the moon

That fucking whale will be the end of us.

If you want to buy this coin you have to sign up to the KuCoin Exchange

first 3 people to use my invitation bonus will receive 1 free eth

7KvuRx

With all this fud, I'm thinking about buying in again. Fuck it. 5x for the win bitches

Wall is almost gone, we mooning boys

glad i didn't fall for this one

You won't be disappointed

This is the same as BNTY, a lot of FUD in the beginning and then a massive moon two weeks later

Before you sell your canbags listen to this
Because trust me i'm frustrated to with this shitcoin

Bounty shilled all over biz, i think it is a complete fucking joke. Retards all flock in, they moon like twice within days

I still think they are retards with a shitcoin, finally it settles and crashes. I laugh at every bounty thread, 10 days later or so out of no where it's 8x from where it was originally.

Don't lose hope, this market is very random and sporadic. If this coin hasn't mooned yet, chances are it will.... soon. I'm waiting

Now look at BNTY.....

sell the fucking top
You think i'm holding this coin for a year? Soon as i 2x or 3x i'm gone. I already have holding coins... that are solid.

Still trading at 2x the highest point pre initial dump.

Even if you bought at .30, endured 2 weeks of hell at .13 and waited bleeding out until now, you'd still 2x

It won’t moon, got out with barely any profit just before the freefall started. Gl to all the bagholders.

Fuck AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Volumes are picking back up. Buy wall is growing.

I usually enjoy bullying people that get burned chasing moon missions but you guys didn't really deserve to be hurting this badly, it's a bit gross.

Lmao. Trying to buy in at lower price

ignite the fucking rockets

This coin has been massively oversold and it can't continue like this much longer.

It can always go to 0

It's actually a solid project with a working product people are using right now, there's no way it's going to zero.

Clearly delivered product means nothing in this market. Vapor ware and promises and a normie friendly copy pasta white paper makes a moon mission.
t. bags at 3.90

I wasn't interested before but I'm looking to join now. I just want to be sure it's stopped dropping.

A guy just bough 10k can. 50000$ worth. I doubt he thinks it's going lower.

This thread is an extremely accurate representation of nu-Veeky Forums. Retarded, impatient, greedy kids spoiled by last months’s ultra bull market who have no idea what they’re doing and what they’re investing in. You faggots are all due for a rough awakening.

oldfag detected
No but really, you're right
These goofballs are gonna cry when they sell and see it moon 1 week later

It really looks like this is the absolute bottom. It's stuck on the same support line it hit twice now. The contest is over, and they already have a legitimate product out.

Bought 2,000 CAN at .00245 ETH, When should I sell, around $10?

Definitely bottomed out. Only up from here now Bois. See you at the top. I'd say $12-15

I have 1697 of these. If this does a 5x, I have a ton of money to put back into XRB, which I had previously sold to get into a CAN moon.

Yea, and just lies there

Meh ,, this is boring
My AIgang shitcoin is doing better
Got a mini moon going on.

AIX is about to moon before this.
First I'll ride the AIX moon then I''ll get in this with my AIX profit for another moon shot.
These kucoin moon missions are going to make me rich.

Canya is going to make me rich, i have just preorder the lambo

>bleeding
It's been between two fucking walls on ETH all day. Huge 4% swings all up and down today. If you didn't take advantage of the whale and trade in the swings then you're ducking dumb. 1.5xd my posotion just swing trading and no new entry cash.

I bought into this at a bad time but this looks like a super good time to buy more

What are signs that this coin will enter a bull run?

it's time boiis

whales putting up walls to accumulate cheap CAN

This shit is so low that the price will come out of the bottom of my screen

At least AIX is doing ok

>80ETH wall below 20ETH wall
Holy hell, just let it moon, whales.

Also fake news. Comp still running for ~11 hours

Still swinging these fucking walls baby!

This is always a sign that it will explode in a few days. Might continue to dip tonight and tomorrow. Just look what happened to DBC.

Accumulate

That was 6 hours ago fag

Yeah, I know. I'm not selling and am actually swing trading. I've gained a nice 20% to my initial stack.

But jeez. These fucking whales, man.

Kucoin still has the promo icon next to the coin. Google says +8 UTC time is still the 12th.