Why did I buy this fucking chink scam coin, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why did I buy this fucking chink scam coin, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360
i.imgur.com/TzZBNPk.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Press s to spit on its grave

at what price did you buy user? I bought at $2.71, I'm still comfy because it randomly moons, I like it

fuck off pajeet fags. This is the comfiest hodl along REQ

>not buying the dip

You've been bizcucked by literal pajeets

88k sellwall, whales dont want it to rise anymore

Please sell at a loss.

classic P&D
this is why u DYOR, and not just buy what pajeet shills on Veeky Forums spam threads about

I bought at 7.10 too. Fuking sold just now at 5.80 cause it's gonna drop even harder. I'm all in into TRON now. Tron is so cheap, it will be at least 1$ in 2018 Q2 trust me

Never buy crypto without whitepaper! No info on scalability of blockchain, no wallet. Running on pure hype and fanatic emotional attached shills. Go buy Walton, its the real deal, and huge news coming today or tommorow latest, thats why its spiking. Then its over for Veshit

>adhd day traders
>coins must go up all the time

>it randomly moons
it's been mooning for weeks
this is just the biggest dip yet

mobile.twitter.com/CocaColaKid_OG/status/951675719108751360

Buy. The. Dip.

$50 Q2
>screencap this

It was never whales, if you have seen the fucking walls they had to go trough to get were it is you would know its devs dumping.

I trusted you biz.

>Mar 24, 2017
>China-based e-commerce giant Alibaba has teamed up with PwC to develop a system to reduce food fraud using blockchain tech.

Buy UFR and stop being a poor fag

I think by definition when you have 88k to put out there you're a whale

i.imgur.com/TzZBNPk.png

>selling at a loss
Sir, you're a moron

Why the fuck would you

The devs tokens are locked up in a contract fool