No one is even buying the news for this piece of shit lmao...

No one is even buying the news for this piece of shit lmao. Once the underwhelming partnership announcement is tweeted its going to fucking dump 30% at least. Don't say I didn't warn you. The only thing propping up the price at this point is gullible normies.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoin.tax
cointracking.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Normies hands are getting very weak. Just look at some of the twitter comments, some very concerned bag holders that are already at a large loss if they sell.

Considering taking my 2x from this shit and running. Good call?

The great normie JUSTing we are going to see as a result of this will be marvelous.
Thanks JUSTin, only good thing to come out of your chink scam is some cheap entertainment.

Its a literal chink scam.

Plagiarized white paper, using photos of jack ma without his permission, etc etc

You might get one last pump up to 900 before this thing drops off a cliff. Good luck!

Over the past month, I try to stay away from price related tweets, but it’s hard because price is such an important aspect of TRON growth. And whenever I tweet about TRON price or even just good or bad news, I get accused of doing it for personal benefit. Some people even think I short TRON! So in a sense, it is conflict of interest for me to hold TRON and tweet about it because I have so much influence. I have always refrained from buying/selling TRON before or after my major tweets, but this is something only I know. And there will always be a doubt on whether any of my actions were to further my own personal wealth above the success of TRON and crypto-currency in general.
For this reason, in the past few days, I have sold and donated all my TRON. TRON has been very good for me financially, so I am well off enough that I no longer need to tie my financial success to TRON’s success. For the first time in 6+ weeks, I no longer own a single TRON that’s not stored in a physical TRON. (I do have a few of those as collectibles, they'll be for sale on our website for 1 ETH, limited production run) This is definitely a weird feeling, but also somehow refreshing. Don’t worry. I’m not quitting TRON. I will still spend all my time working on TRON. When TRON succeeds, I will still be rewarded in lots of different ways, just not directly via ownership of coins. I now believe this is the best way for me to continue to oversee TRON’s growth.
Please don’t ask me how many coins I sold or at what price. I can tell you that the amount of coins was a small percentage of Binance’s daily volume and it did not crash the market.

Justin altready sold his trx at 30cents. He just didn't announce it because its an exit scam

You didn't warn me

Is this the next Confido?

>a physical TRON. (I do have a few of those as collectibles, they'll be for sale on our website for 1 ETH, limited production run)
>it's not a scam!!

gullible normies all already bought there's no one left its going to 0

Worse

I'm warning you now.

Sell half so you have your principal. Or 3/4 and the rest is free money no matter what.

I learned my lesson user. I will never sell all out of something. If I make a profit on a shit coin I'll keep a little and it's free money at that point.

Your won't worry about it and it's free money.

> Do something please
> No please don't die on me I'll be all alone

The fact that 90% of Veeky Forums is now against Tron only makes me more comfy in my investment. Looking forward to doubling this weekend.

Unfortunately TRX will probably not grow until fresh investors start coming in. TRX is pretty early in development so it will only grow in a bull market. When exchanges stopped letting new people in a lot of projects like this got JUSTed in price.

Just look at ADA- down from 1.25 to .7-.8

Yeah but honestly TRX has a lot more going for it than ADA. ADA having a 30 bill market cap was the biggest running joke in crypto, even bigger than Doge.

I was 50/50 on both

Did you get in early at least? If you bought ADA over a dollar you'd have to be pretty stupid but I could see fomoing into Tron.

this.

confido didnt reach normie tier. this will be a much bigger JUSTing.

.70 on ADA and .11 on TRX.

Didn't really lose any money but thats still a +60% hit from the ATH

trx .5 before eom

Why?

Because he’s fallen for a chink scam and is afraid to admit it to himself.

All this FUD makes me want to buy more. Thanks for the cheap coins!

Shut the fuck up you chink. Burn all chinks you small dicked sub-humans who can't speak english for the life of them

Normies getting JUST’d by Tron

Maybe instead of listening to facts, you’d be more inclined to listen to one of your own kind. Or get JUST’d. I don’t really care, I just like fucking with you tronfags.

There are retarded tweets like this for every coin now. Sometime in the past couple months crypto went from being the last ditch hope of NEET autistic losers to turn their $500 into a millionaire bucks to being the last ditch hope of the high school dropping working at Denny's to turn his last $500 in a million.

I’ve been watching the norman tronfag tweets, and they’ve slowly been turning against their God and the /normiecoin/.
I also imagine a lot of the faggots that were previously tweeting about how great TRX is aren’t going to be tweeting about selling it to save face.

The guy who tweeted this is a literal moron

It only takes some normies selling it off and tweeting about it along side the stagnating/declining price to trigger a full on normie panic sell off, right? Or are all these first time crypto investors going to ignore peer pressure and rational thinking to stay in the #hodlgang?

Remember to sell your coins now boys!

Normans don't have any buying/selling power despite what Veeky Forums likes to say lately. They all got in in November with like a hundred bucks. If they do mass sell the whales will just buy it all up and pump it back to the top until they buy in again.

>everything is red
>why is TRON not go up, justin sun u r Chinke scameer because the compnies u "partner" are chinese?!! I don't know those company!!!

I hope you die in a fire chink .FUCKING HATE CHINESE PEOPLE

tron has slowly dipped from 1100 to 1000 to 900 to 800 and now 700 with no recovery in sight

Normies are what's floating TRX right now. Don't kid yourself.

The biggest thing is the bot that is providing liquidity for trx. It's like having a firehose ready to turn on and off, keeping it in a price channel.

If you are aware of it, then you can make money on the small ups/downs.

Not when you get taxed on every fucking transaction

>4 billion daily volume literally a week ago
>hurrr normiecoin only retarded normies are buying this shit

>reporting taxes on anything other than what you cash out

More with the delusions. Man this places IQ has dropped like 80%.

>mfw saw 900% ROI on Tron

Are these faggots retarded? Everyone saw the correction coming from a mile away. As soon as I saw the Reddit post with the guy claiming to have found some sort of exit scam, I knew it was a long way down

Pretty sure the guy who made that post was a professional Fudder as well. No way in fuck does a post like that usually generate so much attention unless paid posters were in the comments and upvoting

Oh well though, losers lose

You're really that dense huh you fucking americanized chink?

You really think the IRS don't have access to your logs on the exchanges?

you only get taxed on the capital gains, not the entire transaction. at least with the US.

All I'm saying is, if you can recognize the 20-100 satoshi movements back and forth, you can make some comfortable money.

But you have to figure out the taxes in each small gain you make and add like 30% tax to each one since you bought and sold the same day.
Am I wrong?

I only trade on an unverified account on Binance and am going to pay taxes on everything I've sold on Coinbase for cash, so no I'm not reporting my 100 chain link trades a day I've made for the past three months and anyone who did is pretty paranoid and retarded but look where we are.

Yes, but it's easier to do it with

bitcoin.tax
or
cointracking.info

Both provide a tax analysis/form

But you're verified through coinbase, so isn't it easy to find your logs on binance if you are still linked to your coinbase info?
Idk man the IRS is pretty hungry for your tax money.

what? you fat mutt fuck

get ready for the pink wojaks when this thing 2x for its sympathy bounce

i know

the only way they will see the logs is if binance bends the knee

And it goes like this, "bend over and spread your asshole binance, or lose your American investors." If they don't comply some other weak ass exchange will and profit from it.

Lol the IRS has no jurisdiction over Binance they can't do shit. People will continue using Binance and if shit does go down decentralized exchanges will just pop up that much faster.

So why can't they just ban is from exchanges that don't follow their rules, like in South Korea?

They can only ban exchanges that interact with banks. Same with South Korea. You can't really ban crypto or trading, but you can ban banks facilitating the buying/selling of crypto for cash. Binance doesn't deal with that so they can't be impacted.

lol noodle hand normies aren't meant for crypto. We won't see a massive bull market for probably the next year.