Bitcoin

Good idea to go all in bitcoin right now?
>alt bull run has to end soon, right
>looks like bottomed at 13k
>wall street bonuses

lets have a genuine discussion please gents

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DPMss3Kochc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not in the clear yet user

6hr looks shitty
8hr looks shitty
12 hr looks shitty

wouldn't be surprised if we see another bearish engulfing in the next 6 hours.

The only thing that would reverse the trend is a big green master candle in the next day. There is no point getting in now until that happens.

Or above 14800-15000

lost a bunch panic selling my alts into btc a week ago, only for it to dip again. Fuck this coin.

Switched my stack to ETH at 14k. Too much uncertainty surrounding BTC/BCash. I don't see BTC mooning any time soon, if anything BCash is more likely to moon. Either way, I'm staying the fuck away from both for now. Invest in some solid alts that aren't pre-mined high mcap trash. Swap to ETH for now (it won't moon, but it'll be more stable).

I was going to be all in on bitcoin but chancoin spoke to me.

Bitcoin is old tech. Even if they solve the scalability with some kind of layer, some other coin is inevitably going to detrone BTC. Once it gets on second place, it'll crash hard.

keep telling yourself that faggot. bitcoin is number one when anybody talks crypto.

it's tried but failed to stay above 14k for the last two days
it's also broken 50 MA, which means another crash is extremely likely

because the sea of red in the past few days wasn't alt bull run ending lmao you're a fucking retard kys

Brand recognition is only going to carry it so far, user. He has a point. As soon as it is dethroned everyone is going to bail for the competition.

the fewer people tell you to get in the more it's worth doing it. Thats what I've learned in 3 yrs

Tomrrow is the big day for Bitcoin Cash

maybe. but not in the next 5 years. if your staying away from bitcoin because of this you are literally retarded

kek... its like all you faggots are brand new to this and have never been through one of the these dips.

The one in june for example was 5 weeks long

BTC just needed a break after going from fucking $7500 to $20000 in 4 weeks. Jesus fucking christ what do you guys expect from it?

basically this
There is a perfect correlation between the amount of "LMAO X BAGHOLDERS" posts and the best timing of buying X

Read my other post. I'm not staying away because BTC is currently under threat of being overtaken. Also, you have no fucking clue what the timetable is going to be for BTC to be overthrown. It won't be in the immediate future, but 5 years is an insanely long time given the money and effort right now to get crypto projects off the ground.

no money to be made in it anymore, time to quietly exit and wait for new king to replace

Yeah, the 60 day cycle is repeating again.

youtube.com/watch?v=DPMss3Kochc

this

We only buy BTC to buy other coins. The moment we can use XRB on exchanges, Bitcoin will become useless.

bitcoin is so dependent on coinbase which is scary

I think the sentiment surrounding Bitcoin will snowball when the price starts to rise.

People generally say great things about a coin when it's rising, but all the good recent developments about Bitcoin such as the first companies accepting Lightning Payments have been ignored because of the falling price.

Once things start looking a bit more bullish normies will start screaming about the lightning network and FOMOing in.

I agree with this
momentum is everything and it can come quickly