REQ

REQ

MY BODY IS READY

When will we finally reach 2022 so I can go buy my lambo?

>I bought 100k of REQ

did you make this thread because its' going up?

too scared to look at my blockfolio.

I want my fucking money back you faggot scammers.

UTK

No volume right now.
We'll see some major buying next week which will take it to higher levels.
Good to load up on a bunch during this weekend for an easy 2x.

REQ has been bleeding for almost a week now.
When is it time for us to moon again?
I'm getting kinda worried.

REQT

Why didn’t you buy it for 5 cent less than a month ago ?

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THE x10 ???

people have been saying 19th of january but they scammed me before by promising it would reach $1 january 2018.

25,000 REQ will I make it

It has hit 1 you baka

FUCK. OFF.

for sure
will i make it with 10K?

>for sure
>can't divide 25/10

what does it mean that?

25/10

your fault not getting out when it hit $1

Fuck off not everyone is awake 24/7 sitting in his basement looking at graphs. I went to sleep when it was $0.70 and woke up when it was $0.90.

I bought at $0.80 you fucking scammers.

brainlet

Fuck off. You guys are the worst. First you scam a guy and then you laugh at him afterwards.

You are all pieces of shit. If this shit doesn't hit $1 for more than a second somewhere in January I will press charges on your asses.

it's katy perry's birthday, she's the REQueen and decides who will make it

>on a serious note, context matters, user.

lmao owned faggot sell those bags so you can watch us we go 10x

i bought at .11 cents because of biz shilling. fuck yourself brainlet

Fuck this shit, this coin is doing fucking nothing.

> not everyone is awake 24/7 sitting in his basement looking at graphs

why the fuck not? are you a normie?

>this

also do something big or ill start day trading this piece of shit

Bought this shit at .95 after biz shilled it so much, so decided to grt in before a dollar.
Now I’m at a fucking loss because I sold this after it’s done nothing for days.
It’s okay tho because I got waaay more Tron and Tron is set to moon soon.
Fucking Veeky Forums

I am seeing a lot of FUD on REQ, and i bought below .50, not only am I comfy I am goping to buy more before this announcement, these guys are FUDing to accumulate more

how many req do i need to have this girl bully me in a sexual manner

at least 2k req. 100 in a couple months tho

There's an update next Friday.
Expect speculation and a pump, as it did last week

>Tron is set to moon soon.

user.....

Bought over 3k req when it was 8 cents. Will I make it?

Check out this brainlet, it's insane that the price is even as high as it is. No matter, when the price corrects down I'll be stacking more link for $5 EOY.

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

Ycombinator loves throwing money away on scams desu

lol. Are you trying to accumulate or just retarded? Y-Combinator startup. Is Y-Combinator made up by your discord group, too?

They have insane amounts of code commits on git, probably one of the most active crypto's in the world in terms of actually realizing a product. On top of that, their code is fucking great.

If REQ doesn't see real world adoption this year I'll be shocked.

REQs just different, real product. I really, really believe in it, unlike a lot of things in my life. Even the community is different, the developers etc. If you are mentally strong it is a safe high returns investment. Patience. Think how smug you can smile after missing out on all those "gains" once the shit coins die off and we shine, one of the few alts that will make it.

if you wanted to sell at $1 you could have put in a sell order ya dingus

this. If you have 2k, yes

Source on all of this please. I am convinced REQ is a scam at this point the only reason I'm still holding is Ycombinator.

Can you show the git commits and how it's "insane amount" and how their code is great? Examples etc are appreciated.

>Dude just keep your crypto at the exchange 24/7 bro

Look at Kraken right now. I'm not risking that shit.

>20 shillpoints have been added to your account
Stop with the fucking shilling from the discord group.

It was over $1 multiple times over two days. You fucking mouthbreather

i'm hearing a lot of negativity from you user
you need CAN DO attitude if you're gonna make it!

Tell me while waiting on him, why is it a scam?

$5 by end of Feb, lets do it boyos

It will $10 in March get it guys.

See guys? These ones FUDing come to FUD and leave a comment but wont defend it. Where ya at?

>Team is majority french while the headquarters are in Germany
>Entire team goes to asia as a possible exit-scam
>Lot of talk in their updates but I have seen nothing conclusive yet
>IGN bank lawyers forced them to remove their logo from their website which seems very scammy
>Their "test-net" is a copypaste product that could be made by a 1st year IT college student.

Only reason I am still holding is because I would lose money if I sold now and because Ycombinator has backed them and I don't think they would get scammed so fast.

They went to Singapore to work closer to Kyber Network, dumb fuck.

Just sell already.

how much do you pajeets get paid to spread this worthless fud

do you get paid .00001 eth per post or something

>Entire team goes to asia as a possible exit-scam

Are you fucking serious? They went to Singapore, as they always planned, to work out of Kyber Networks headquarters. Why? Because Kyber will play a major role in REQ.

Like you said though Ycomb is a huge powerful entity, im sure Ycomb would have their heads if they did exit scam

Yeah I'm aware of the excuse they used. Mt. Gox also said they were in for maintenance for more than a month. What do you think they would say? "Hey guys we're running away with your money!"

YOU are the fucking pajeets. You sold me on the coin promising it would hit $1 in january and gave the impression like it's a sure thing and that partnerships were in the works.

Now you guys are trolling like "But it hit $1 for 0.003 seconds on an obscure exchange so it counts!!!" Fucking pajeet scamming shithead.

You will never make it in crypto.

Sell your REQ now and leave before you lose more money.

he's a troll my dude

So many dummies here these days it's hard to tell.

Ycomb owns large amounts of coinbase as well, and a few other companies, i understand your fear, but remember those shitty shitcoins are soaking up REQs money right now. Just remember theres kids (literally) wearing turtle beachs in large discord groups thinking they are going to get rich with the $200 mommy gave them on shitcoins. Jokes on them, im accumulating a shit ton of REQ while those faggots make $500 bucks and feel "smart"

wew lads

You're retarded. This dip is not even that significant. The whole market is fucked up and REQ is still in alpha, it shouldn't even be $1 now. But I won't be surprised when it hits $2 in a week.

You can listen to the normie faggot kids with turtlebeachs, stickers, xboxs and discord groups, listen to them they are in every alt coin doing their scams, thinking they are going to get rich. Just remember read REQs whitepaper, then go to those shitcoins and just picture "DOGE" memes, 16 year olds, turtle beachs, prepaid visas and daddys money. REQ is safe from that shit.

>criminals go to Singapore
You're a literal brainlet.

It hit a dollar on Binance you fuckwit.

If we even hit 1000 my 4k REQ would make me rich

>Small city-state with a financial district known for its corruption and whitewashing of money.

If they struck a deal with some Singapore banks in exchange for a % of the 100k ETH money they had the banks would absolutely let them do that.

What would the market cap be on that?
Lets be realistic.

$300 net worth REQlets and moon kiddies with $150 investments expecting 100% every day need to be lined up against a wall and shot.

Sell your REQ and go chase some fraud with no code or product like TRX.

So a $640bil market cap? I mean I would have 8 figures then but that doesn’t seem too realistic considering PayPal is at like $90bil right now

I agree, turtle beachs and discords need to be executed. Once wallstreet really picks this up they will off themselves anyway.
If REQ picked up 1% of the global market? Pretty good gains plus the token burning system will only make REQ a more appreciative asset.
REQ hit over a dollar on binance. I find binance to be THE exchange

In fairness, that's only double the market cap of peak bitcoin.

>i put da 10 dolla and now it only 7

I was pondering that earlier. I don't think you can measure these coins against a traditional company. All the decentralized coins are more publicly owned than they are privately owned. If you were to buy one, you would just be buying the teams cons and their work so far.

Then what if its an open source project, theres literally nothing to buy.

>when do me get lambo?

Chad investor here. Holding 100k req and don't even look at the price more than once a week. Pullback was necessary and expected. Will probably sell some at $5 later this year if I'm feeling like a pussy that day. Sorry all you weak handed faggots are managing to lose money on this

Not to mention that the extremely speculative approach to cryptos will easily inflate projects to 10x and even 100x their real value, as we see today.

You all make good points and please believe me I’m the first in line to say I’d love Req to be $1000 because I’ll be fucking loaded.

If Req gets massive adoption over multiple countries and large corporations across the globe then it may be possible. Just doesn’t seem super realistic. Hope I’m wrong

REQ almost NEEDS a large market crash that kills off most alt coins so we can rise huge, otherwise its just a waiting game

Pretty sure REQ would thrive with more shitcoins, not less.

Essentially I see what you are saying, but REQ functions with the big boys, the old school FIAT, and the shit coins, the mid tiers, the low tiers, etc. Patience, patience

I propose in addition to IDs, Veeky Forums implement code to display how much holdings everyone has. I suspect most of the shitposting and low quality FUD are either REQlets or Pajeets with fewer than 500 tokens. There has to be a way to weed out the garbage.

Double dubs with my lucky number
I 100% agree we need flags or something, the market will weed out Bears, weak hands etc, the wait is frustrating

good god yes, what a pair, that ass/legs on right 10/10

$1000/REQ is impossible, REQ would need a marketcap that is 6x as big as btc's current marketcap.

However if the current mcap ($480.000.000) with it's current circulating supply of 640,739,733 REQ would grow to a mcap of just 1.281.000.000 USD then REQ would hit $2. (to put that into perspective, 5 days ago REQ had a mcap of ~600.000.000USD)

If REQ were to reach the marketcap of TRX for example then the price would be $9.03 or if REQ reached the current marketcap of XLM then the price would be $151.73.
If you do the same calculations of REQ's price with its max supply instead of current supply then its price for a TRX mcap would be $5.79 and for an XLM marketcap $9.72.

Pay attention to how every time this coin gets pumped the sell quantities are very small compared to how many coins I know people, including myself, own total. Anybody with an IQ higher than two digits knows that this is one of the only projects that isn’t niche and has use cases that incorporate crypto and the real world. There’s a reason why the people who got in at 5 cents aren’t selling and why it’s much harder to pump this token than the other bullshit coins out there. You can’t even meme and FUD REQ without sounding like a retard.

What do you realistically see REQ hitting Q2 and EoY? My issue is that if adoption goes huge, who knows how high REQ can go. Ive lurked these boards for years. Never have I posted as much until REQ came out. Solid

What about token burn?

this, numbers confirm my man

He did not even account for that. If you can accumulate 4000 REQ and when we hit $100 not if. You do the math, now what about 10,000 REQ? YOU CAN MAKE IT WITH REQ, and with TOKEN BURN it will only appreciate. Thats it, you made it, retire. Think guys, in life there is no quick cash, if there is theres a catch and it only works for the guys here already. Dont read the other 10191019x moon missions and discords filled with teenagers. Patience is your key

you didn't account for token burn. it is absolutely possible for req to hit 1k/req if it gets adopted

Where are the FUDers now that the facts are out? hmmm

I'd say $2 is realistic, especially with the upcoming announcements and partnerships.
As for Q2 I would say that a $3-$5 (although I'm always very conservative when making price predictions, mid december I thought REQ would reach $0.75 in february for example) and for EOY we would first need to see if Request actually is able to deliver a solid mainnet release that is being marketed succesfullly and has a growing adoptoin.
Anyway, if Request Network really catches on and adoption is huge then I would cum buckets

the 19th my good friend, the 19th.... if this one goes well FUDers BTFO

I'm a bit out of loop and saw some posts about the 19th, what's the rumor about?