0x Protocol

ZRX has another leg up to go, so if you missed the first moon, now is the perfect time to get in while it is at the end of it's consolidation phase.

Exchange coins are super hot right now, so be prepared for all the Dex coins to follow suit. This is obviously a great project with strong fundamentals, but unless you are brand new then you already know that.

Some links in case you haven't DYOR yet:

blog.0xproject.com/

themerkle.com/what-is-the-0x-protocol/

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tomshwom/0x-protocol-analysis

youtube.com/watch?v=MoMrPLxBFlY

Here is some meme lines I put together for any of you TA fags that like to read charts.

Looks really good desu.

Since I made this post it has already started to take off. If it breaks through the pennants resistance and holds, then moon.

I bought .1 eth worth for the hell of it.

Thanks for the tip!

Bull flag for sure
That's good support looks. Let's load these faggots in and break resistance and maybe it'll catch the whalebots' attention and we can push up, dump some of it back on them.

I'm in for 500 personally. WYA user?

.06 btc in for a low risk swing trade. If it plays out according to the meme maps then I will accumulate more on the bounce after it hits the next target.

keep up posted OP

Eh, built a dex with it and wasnt that impressed. Its only for erc20 to erc20 coins.

Yeah, I feel you, but the fundamentals, the charts, and the trends all line up. This is a short term play for me.

k

have fun in your autism sandbox

This pictures makes me diamonds. The biggest draw of 0x to me is the network effects. The more apps/exchanges use it, the more it encourages adoption because you get access to so much liquidity. Makes it harder for a rival coin to try and break in.

Let’s fucking do this bizzie rascals.

There's money in the sandbox tho

ok

I didn't know Maker was on 0x. It's over $1200 per token.

yeah, but dexes that do everything (not just eth/erc20) still use 0x for that whole eth half of their trading

This picture alone is a buy signal. I can't believe how calm this token has been within it's lifespan and this alt season.

0x is a slow trader so it makes sense it would go down while Bitcoin is making waves.
27k ZRX here. Got in at 50 cents.

50k here, will I make it?

Also check out a project using 0x, DNT Its recovering nicely and allegedly getting listed on Poloniex

When is it getting added to Polo? Coins always pump heavy when listed on there

You know cross-chain transactions is part of their roadmap right? oh wait you shitcoiners like to trash talk without DYOR... sorry

shoo shoo go buy more link