Stupid rich in 2018

>tfw found the next 10000x coin
>biz sleeps hard on it
>gonna be rich q2-3 2018
>literally laughing
>feels good
>not gonna tell biz what it is until it's mentioned itt

It's EASILY the coin of 2018.

Only smart bizlets are gonna be rich if they find the coin. Or maybe I tell you what it this coin is, but i'm not sure if I should.
Again. It's 10000x.

Other urls found in this thread:

aidoc.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Find a clean toilet to shit in and wipe your ass, you dirty brown street shitting fucking pajeet

just tell thx

check these dubs and give me the name

all in KYS Coin

As a very smart investor, I've already found it, like the genius I am. You're talking about ponzicoin of course. Only 78k marketcap and normies love ponzi schemes. Thus it will easily have a one billion marketcap. Thank me when you're rich

accumulate

just bought 100k

is this the new pajeet shilling tactic? Dirty Sand Niggers

Fucking CREA, biiiiiitch.

Spoiler:: Envion

Give a clue or two or delete thread.

Matrix

Have you guys heard of a company called Enron? I heard it't hot right now

BOSCoin /thread

it's even in the OP picture, clever

I know it's PEPECASH.

Its LINK

fuck off pajeet

Ez

B3

Niggercoin: buy and sell niggers! ICO ends Q1 1619, 12.5 million nigger hard cap

current price and exchange?

Xsh

EZT

neat

I have a 1000x EOY, was 10000x before a couple weeks ago.

WGR

Another of these "im to stupid to reserarch so im gonna bait Veeky Forums into shilling me their low key coins"

Fuck off OP, I aint telling you shit

it's UFR thank me later nerds

Correct!

I don't know, I'm comfy holding ETH, ECC and UFR at the moment. I think my gains might outpace yours, OP.

Why ECC?

Master Swiscoin?

Chinapex

Yeah I’m in WGR since ico got in each round starting at round 5. Easily going to $20 this year.

Found it too OP ;)
Thank youuu

it's obviously CREA

creativechain (CREA): multimedia blockchain P2P marketplace for distributed intellectual property. more power to artists by avoiding intermediaries and abusive content distribution laws => www.creativechain.org

> 10mil market cap
> low circulating supply
> volume increased 10fold since yesterday
> actual minable coin, not a poor erc20-scamtoken (top20 is all coins)
> has had longterm organic growth
> website and platform look just beautiful
> active github
> platform testnet finally started just a few days ago, full launch end of jan
> cash-in cash-out directly through ATMs ready
> marketing literally just beginning
> similar to POE but with 40x smaller market cap
> telegram already has 1000 members

imagine instagram/patreon/vimeo on a dezentralized ecosystem for content creators with blockchain proofed timestamped licensed copyright. the creators can sell their content or their copyright (or just parts of it), they get royalties, microdonations from likes/upvotes, popular content gets extra revenue through a fund, due to creativechain's decentralized nature the creators can't get censored. look how easily polarising figures get banned from patreon, youtube or twitter. look at the viewerbase of those polarising figures. then look at this project.

and: no middlemen like shutterstock who take HUGE fucking cuts from the creator's revenue and are billion $$$ companies.

It’s was already mentioned
Most didn’t catch it

GNX, which uses Accelerator technology to speed up the growth of Blockchain 3.0. Already has partnerships with Huobi.Pro

I have also found it... feels fucking great knowing that by EOY im literally going to be a millionaire in the hundreds of... Not just scraping into it but literally fucking hundreds of millions... Its just madness that nobody else is mentioning it.

>everyone heavily invested in a coin thinks its the next 10/100/1000x
why am i not surprised

EXRN CHAIN?

Nice, just bought 100k

vrs

Can I PM you?

wrong

that's 1000x very good choice but sadly not 10000x

not sure if I should tell so far only weak guesses, kind of disappointed in biz right now

i heard 2FA is gonna the next ripple

where do i buy

Nice data gathering thread OP

Nice staking coin
1 NIGGER = 30 NIGGER in 9 months

lets see if we're on the same frequency. Is the coin low cap or mid cap? is the dev working on groundbreaking tech? is it on a big exchange?
answer as vaguely as possible

Its either ELIX or LINK cmon

lmao. OP just posted this so he can collect a list of hidden gems.
Genius. He played us all.

Give a small clue OP please

Domain token?

Yeah I'm buying the Holo ICO too OP.

The whales picks?

>tfw my portfolio is just ELIX and LINK

New team just beginning to revive it + established brand + survived a huge rise in value, and now holding steady

And also fairly low market cap, though not as low as UFR, so it has lots of room for growth. Between this and UFR I could see them growing possibly 3x over the next 2-3 months.

Lamden is run by a bunch of stuttering potheads.

yeah I'd pick up some SHIP when it hits ED

HDG

ITS MASTER SWISCOIN.

BNB

I don't wanna name it cuz im still accumulating but is it an asian coin that just got listed to an obscure exchange recently?

This is extremely obvious

aidoc.me/

>40 patents
>working AI x-ray and CT tech
>just listed

Long ass hold but worth about 100x what it is now (market cap at about 100 mil).

BIG BOOB COIN

get fucked by taxes.

It's ABTC, just came out

You don’t have to pay taxes if you buy and hold.

why not? you mean hold for a year? pretty sure you still have to pay taxes just a lower percentage.

carVertical

You only pay taxes when you sell your coins for USD. If you hold for at least a year then it would be considered long term capital gains when you sell and that’s when you report it. If you keep buying and never sell then you don’t pay any taxes.

hpb

It's a token, not coin you dipshit.

Why would you need a CURRENCY to store data about cars. Also have you seen the founder.

LOL

>78K

delete this RIGHT NOW

Should I tell it ?

Yes please

No, fuck them.

turtlecoin TRTL

RDD

Tell me it’s BitBoost ;_;

You're not gonna do it anyway, so just fuck off and let this thread die.

NXS, UIS, TZC
mah nuggah

please do

TELL ME NOW I'M FOMOING SO FUCKING BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kucoin

>only 10000x

turtlecoin.lol

You're welcome

Thx just bought 1488

KIN, np

shhhhh they cant know about bitboost yet, wait until it x10 atleast

it's matrix

>LINK going 1000x

You do realize that, even with the current circulating supply, if LINK went 1000x it would have a higher market cap than BTC. Just based on that statement I cannot believe anything you say.

Kill yourself coin

pls :(