Why the fuck do people buy BAT...

why the fuck do people buy BAT? they have 500 mil tokens ready to drop this right back down to 1 dollar every time it exceeds it. Desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have no idea user. Direct quote from the whitepaper: "BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?"

>being this retarded

those tokens are to literally bribe people over long periods of time to speed up the adoption process of Brave

>they have 500 mil tokens ready to drop this right back down to 1 dollar every time it exceeds it
THEY HAVE TO DO THAT YOU STUPID PAJEET TO PROTECT THE WHITE PAPER

lol just wait until you see BAT hit $2 and then all of a sudden you'll hear - 'we are releasing the rest of the tokens'. Back down to $1 we go.

So many people FUDing BAT daily. Still accumulating or what?

you'd know the answer if you started using your brain.

use your BrAinT

> pump it to $0.99, then dump it

LOL, cant wait till they change the meme to $10 then to $50 then to $100. Stay poor faggots.

that's not how this works you retarded pajeet. if you did any research you'd realize they release small portions at a time like last month when they released 300k.

>The month is February, BAT's price is $9.50.
>BAT being over $10 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $10?

Kek, let the nobatties get left behind.

how high are we going?

$50-$100 eoy, all memes aside.

is there any reason behind this or just straight up number picking?

$10-$20 sans coinbase
$50-$100 with coinbase

>Zuckerberg recently announced plans to integrate crypto into Facebook
>Eich gave a presentation talking about BAT/Brave at Facebook HQ last August.
Connect the dots.

With diversity like that you're either a total retard or a retard larper. Which is it?

Eich talking about FB integration does not mean Cuckerburg is going to start using it.

>Diversity
He's like 95% BAT (good play imo) so wtf are you talking about?

BATties are seriously deluded. Do they really think anyone will want to buy this coin over $1, thus defeating its whole purpose?

Neither? Im gonna go 50x this year and cashout before the bubble pops. Then I’m going to retire.

If the BAT fails I fail with it. I'd be okay with it being $1. Yes, of course I'd like it to be more and I hope it will be but aim small yadda yadda. If it reaches $2 I'll be ecstatic, and if it goes beyond that then we're talking pure profit on my end.

What you mean, user? It has hardly breached $1. So you unless you shelled out particularly heavy fees, anything above $1 is profit..?

25 bare min.

why?

Use your brain people people. Use it.

Stop using shitcoin ARK FUD girl against chadcoin BAT

>"BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this
Philip DeFranco will be using BAT.
Stay poor guys. This thing is going off soon.

My father works at coinbase, I asked him about BAT and he told me:
BAT being over $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. If you knew anything about the project, you'd know this.

Use your brain people. Are you seriously going to fucking buy this over $1?

1 dollar
1 dollar purposssseee

lol... stop reading Veeky Forums to get fundamentals or white paper information. U wrong man. Just read the white paper and Google the founder. you'll go balls deep. and if you don't we'll just enjoy the cup n handle ourselves.

>this thread

lmao I love you guys, but we have some real autists on board this rocket ship

nigga you fudding in a fudding thread.

READ FOR YOURSELVES

basicattentiontoken.org/BasicAttentionTokenWhitePaper-4.pdf

BAT this point I can only conclude that you all are a bunch of whales trying to suppress the price. Thank you, I'm buying more.

buy

What do you think?

my uncle works at apple and he said brave will be the new default ios browser.