Passive money general

ITT passive money making ideas that require work upfront but require little to no effort afterwards.

>drop shipping business
>mining crypto
>write romance book for amazon

Other urls found in this thread:

armanassadi.com/passive-income-publishing-ebooks
bankera.cc
magnalis.network
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0
bounty0x.io/
moneysavingexpert.com/savings/savings-loophole
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, my business does exactly this, and I pull ~380k a year from it. But if I told you I would dilute the market. Good luck!

>write romance book for amazon
Explain

KYS consulting. It's like suicide prevention, but instead you help people get the courage to do it.

>armanassadi.com/passive-income-publishing-ebooks

Basically write a book for amazon kindle and sell it to women

Check houses that are for sale online, see what people have like rare furniture collectibles etc, call them and ask if it's for sale since they're moving

>>drop shipping business
>>mining crypto
>>write romance book for amazon

>passive money ideas

Is this good to Bang women after they read your book?

sucking dick for money
you eventually get so good at it that it really doesn't require effort anymore

I like this thread bump. How do you deal with shipping being out of your control with drop shipping? E.g someone's package doesn't send b/c the shitty Chinese supplier you used just didn't send it, do you just not care? Feel like that's an easy way to get rekt by PayPal/Chargebacks

I feel like this is only profitable if you ask for the money up front

my sister does exactly this.
by now she has published 3 "beach-literature" books and shes got a fourth one in the making.

she and her husband recently finished the construction work on their summer-house up in the mountains. well done sis!

come on
how many people will even see this thread
how many lazy crypto neets will even do it
tell us

Has anyone actually done drop shipping? I thought that was a meme

I run a vending machine business. I started when I was 14 when my dad lent me money to put a couple of quarter-turn candy dispensers in his friend's businesses in my hometown. I continued to reinvest the profits into more machines, soliciting businesses and buying bigger and better vending machines. Today I own over 450 vending machines in 40 cities. Employ 12 people, and bring in a personal income of $600,000 from it. Currently 34 years old.

Proof of Stake
NAV or waitfor ETH

wtf? Every time I see those vending machines they're completely full as if no one uses them.

If they weren't profitable, they wouldn't exist.

I guess that's true. Congrats on being a vending machine mogul

Yea but do you own stellar?

Kidding - that’s really cool user.

I wonder if there’s similar bausiness plans - I keep hearing about these automated yogurt machines in malls.

What issues do you run into running that business?

I do own stellar :)
As for robot machines, yes, they are the new craze. Huge in asian markets. I don't own any, they are expensive to maintain and I don't have the staff capable of servicing them. I try to do all maintenance in-house.
Vandalism, increasing lease prices, servicing costs. I've had some bum machines that cost way more to maintain than the revenue they generated. Also, if you have a lease in a public space that suddenly has some uncontrollable environmental issue or business closures in the area that reduce foot traffic, you can get boned.

Do you think convenience shops could be replaced with "big vending machines"?

FUCKING THANK YOU FOR THIS THREAD

I have been waiting for someone else to talk about this on Veeky Forums forever. Here's what I'm working on:

>iOS app branded as a "cryptocurrency toolkit," has tickers, profit calculators, portfolio, and a forum, not out yet but I'm working on it as we speak.
>tai-lopez-esque website targeted towards high schoolers/college kids teaching people how to start businesses for cheap; each course either costs $15 or you can get a $35 monthly subscription.
>I have a website that offers free graphics templates for churches, all they need to download is an email. Sell the email list, populate the sites with ads.

My REAL job is website design and social media management, but for social media management I just schedule 10 tweets and facebook/instagram posts a week and still get paid $500 a month per client.

All of that pays for my tuition/room/board, plus my car(a 2006 porsche 987s, my baby) as well as ample for saving and investing.

ez

How do people sell data?

I blow glass, you could hire/train a glassblower and supply shops/distributors with pipes, dab rigs, all sorts of glass that is getting more and more popular.

Advertising fag here. Once a profitable campaign is setup and running, it is very low maintenance and basically prints money as long as both buyer and seller are happy.

Other residual incomes in my space are click arbitrage and website ownership (selling ad space or leads).

How are you gonna monetize the app? Love the idea.

Yes in few circumstances, no in almost all of them. The higher value items you vend the more likely you're going to get vandalized. But if you have security in the area, you can mitigate that. I have a vending machine in a mall that vends makeup. I make a fucking killing on it.

The Veeky Forums I remember.

Fuck I thought we have to write romance books and sell it to jungle people

Glad you asked; Upon release it will be funded purely with ads.

Once it gets bigger, there are a ton of ways to monetize it further. For example, the ticker is displayed in a linear fashion and ordered by market cap. However, I could add two or three "sponsored" coins to display on top, kind of pull a McAfee and give them as much visibility as possible.

Also picrelated is the icon I was planning on using. The app is called "Numus"(latin for currency, because everything else I thought of was taken), and the logo is supposed to be an "N" that is connected to two other lines to look like a price/time graph, if that makes sense

yeah a lot of thought has gone into this lmao

How far along are you on this? I'm an app dev myself, but after releasing my first app as part of a startup, I realized that writing code in Swift fucking sucks b/c you miss out on half the marketspace (depending on your country) and there's no easy way to adapt it.

I switched to React-Native for my next app I'm working on, not crypto related but I'm aiming for a broad market like yours.

What language are you writing yours in? The idea itself is solid, and since Blockfolio/Delta are both so limited I'm sure there's a lot you can do to expand on those. Maybe connect an IRC chat room to give your app a "chat' function.

Are storage businesses bad? So many boomers have so much stuff I feel like a storage business is a great investment. It seems like a good way to get a passive income with little work.

Divendend tokens.
Literally doing nothing.

bankera.cc

I own $50 of this and I get .03 cents like a week. But wouldn't 500k worth net you $300 a week? Yearly that's a 2.8% which isn't really good at all..

Do you need a reseller's license, I assume? Also, do you have to share profits with the property owner?

You should have gotten 5% - 10% roi, depending on when you bought.
It will get more because currently only their fiat/crypto gate is up and their marketplace is in alpha or beta.

Interesting, I only checked when it was an earlier batch, but this coin is basically the same then as COSS or KuCoin right? Gonna be a lot of competition in these exchanges.

Would making some kind of cryptocurrency tax software see some use around here?

Can't because I'm a US pleb

Yes. I live in California and a resale certificate is required. Profit sharing is something you'd negotiate in your lease/agreement. I prefer profit sharing over flat rates because if the sales falls off, I'm not losing as much money. Also, pretty much every mall and large business are firm on profit sharing.

Coss is dead and KCS are $20 each.
I have some COSS though, but got more BNK.

As am I but I bought some? Or is this a tax reason

anyone else here actually do drop shipping? would like to hear more

Did you lie about being from US or do they just say they don't sell to ameriburgers and dont bother to confirm?

>cant because I'm a US pleb
What does he mean by this? I am a US pleb too, can I not buy COSS/KCS?

That's ridiculously cool user. Good going.

so is there a source on this image

they don't care

I guess people are just not vending machine loyal anymore these days.

I found someone selling faygo online for $9 a bottle on ebay, and I can get it for $1 down the street. Is what they are doing illegal? Should I start doing this?

Buy shares of KCS the only coin that actually has a purpose and pays an income

Register on Kucoin with invitation bonus 7KvuRx to buy KCS coin.

You can also use the Kucoin platform itself to build passive income by referring others

thanks! I registered but I didn't use your code

Investing in ICOs with low supply
like MGXL
magnalis.network
>30 cents each
>Low Supply (10 million)
>trading in June

Literally 3 ETH in MGXL right now and you’re rich in a few months. If you don’t like money, just stay away.

Fucking kek
Already put ETH in, user
Getting a boner thinking about June

Interested to hear about drop shipping. Fucked myself up when tried to jump on the fidget spinner wave by ordering thousands from Chinese supplier. By the time it arrived, the fad is already far gone and stuck with inventories. Sold at .2 a pop, gave some free. At least recouped some back.

A hard learned tip, when you hear about a fad its most likely too late to capitalize unless you confirmed it just blew up very very recently from when you learn about it. If you aren't paying attention to trends and get a leg up early you are not gonna get mega rich. Probably get a little pocket change.

Scam awareness
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2702346.0

Lesson learned. I'm interested in starting a drop ship venture on the side. Maybe open a Shopify store importing Chinese junks and sell for mark up. Though I'm Canadian and shipping is not cheap, need decent margin products to start

ecommerce

or

blockchain based literature

Do you guys know of any practical way to develop the same app for iOS and Android? I've heard of Adobe Air, but seems too clunky.

stop being a fucking retard and learn both swift and kotlin (or java)

larping the post

>tai-lopez-esque
The hell is this, a chess opening?

Buy 500+ KCS

Prefarably more.

do you have any opinions on BAT coin?

email me mortimer22 at tutanota doot com

I like this idea

Thanks user

My passive income:

Flipping cars

Find cars on local adverts and use sales techniques to buy the car low and sell high

Total work should be about 2 hours per car depending if course on how far you have to travel

Potential profits of hundreds and occasionally thousands per car depending on how low you can buy

>to buy the car low and sell high

Retard, you buy the car high and sell low, you want to own the best and most valuable cars, then dump then to a random retard once they lose value.

or y'all could stop being 2011 cucks and develop a PWA. by the time you develop it Apple will support it too.

Not me but knew a dude that was living in Thailand and would commission the locals to make thimbles for him that he would sell online. Apparently there is a market for this shit that would buy pretty much anything he would create.

Wow I nearly got suckered in for a second, the website makes it look like there will be a 3 billion supply which would be small cap at the current price, but that's just the pre ICO, the actual supply will be 10x that. No thanks.

bounty0x.io/

so many lambo owners gonna dump hard on these numale crypto "millionaires"

I have a cloud mining website with 1000s of users. If only I knew where to sell all the emails for marketing Id prob make a fortune.

the fact its a crypto trying to match a bank and doesn't give an actual shit about its KYC should be the biggest tip.

For any people in the UK that want a free £1000 a year in interest from £15-20k savings, I do a variant of this (although based on older, better interest rates that have fortunately held):

moneysavingexpert.com/savings/savings-loophole

It makes much more sense to work hard every day on a project so that you scale your income as much as possible and not focus so much on whether or not it's "passive". As far as I'm concerned, seeking "passive" income is just an excuse to find a project that can only scale to a certain point, then reaches a cap where you can say "whelp, nothing left to do but sit back and make money" while the amount you're making is usually minimal.

What ad networks do you use for click arbitrage?

that's objectively wrong
a SaaS project can easily make 30k per month or more and basically be completely passive

I think you might be using the word "easily" loosely. But I hope you're right because I'm working on one. And believe me, even if I made that much per month, I'd still be working on it to keep it stable.
If a rival SaaS company comes in with a developer who isn't lazy, your customer base is gone.

no it's this faggot

he sells people courses on how to start businesses and shit

>start a blog on blogger
>work up to 100k+ monthly clicks
>add google adsense
>make 7 cents a day
What went wrong

You are better selling ad slots directly rather than relying on adsense.
Also affiliate marketing, shill random products.

well when I say easily I mean can be scaled just by whipping out your credit card and adding more nodes with no additional code changes

not like 99% of other businesses which would require hiring more people, needing to lease property in more locations, etc the profit margins in SaaS are insane

also once people are locked into one system they won't just up and leave one day because someone else comes along unless you are really fucking up

I did similar for YouTube back in the day. $60 a month, back in 2012 when they actually gave you a decent rate. Could have stuck with it and probably earned more, but it turns out being a wage slave is much less time consuming

Looks awesome but you should make the last part of the N go to the moon, now it's plateauing. Psychologically ti works better I think, make it go straight up. Also, green? Graphics guy here...

DECRED

You stake your coins and get paid for each time your staked coins (ticket) gets chosen.

It has the best development team in Crypto right now. Monero and Bitcoin devs are working on the code. It's unheard of so it should exponentially boom in the next year.

it's actually the exact same colour code as ripple. green would be great too.

I see what you mean, but I'd argue that people aren't necessarily locked in once they've subscribed to one service, and they can easily switch to a cheaper and/or better service at any time. And I don't know what kind of software you have in mind, but it seems like there is always room for added features.

The psychology of colour in marketing is a much studied subject, and believe me, when it comes to stock markets green is your colour.

>069▶
>
>Coss is dead and KCS are $20 each.
>I have some COSS though, but got more BNK.

what makes you say coss is dead?

COSS isn't dead. In fact they will be updating the UI this weekend.

Have you taken a look in there m8?
There's literally no volume in there and the coins being traded are 90% COSS.

Sauce on that pic guys?
Somehow hot as hell

This actually makes shittons of money

Very cool user!

Yeah this guy is right you will be forever getting requests for new features and the burden for maintenance will keep getting slightly higher for each new client/lead. Not to mention there is work that has to be done in offering trial packages or closing sales over email/live chat. To be fair, you can solve a lot of this by hiring people if it's making enough though.

web development for small business
charge monthly fee and no upfront cost no contract. Makes it pain free for businesses. Youll be surprised how many small business don't have a website. Build web , submit on search engines, then you just set up an email for ppl to email changes too. Say you charge 100 per month. Get 100 customers thats 10K per month and really little work.