SELL WALLS BACK ON VEN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It’s because 96% of ven was give to insiders. Once they are done dumping at 10x this scam will crash to the ground

>sold at 42750
>re-bought at 45000

fucking end my life, i've been in crypto for over 6 months and still do this fomo shit

People running VEN are pieces of shit setting up the sell walls. Getting tired of their shit

HODL, it'll be alright. I'm still comfy AF with 100% VEN and will buy more once my racist grandmother finally dies.

buying the dip

who here D E V I L I S H

You guys...
Getting absurdly pathetic

I don't even own VEN and i can tell you all to relax. The price shot up too fast like XRB did and needs some time to correct. Just hodl for a few weeks like i am with XRB and it's going to be at a new ath.

how high is VEchain going?

BIGLY

Going to hit at least $8 by EOY
Get in homie

This is a proven scam from a scummy discord group I'm in. What happens when they suddenly decide to switch coins? There's no tech here. It dumps on all you fag bagholders that didn't believe us that it's a scam. Buy at your own risk and don't cry with your bags.

>They are holding up the price and dumping their bags whilst being 96% majority holders

You're either in VEN or you a stupid cunt like the rest of the FUD-slingers.

Man I hope you're not wrong

Wow, Pajeet, you've been working on you english skills lately

i believe you

Copy paste FUD for days
Kill yourself already

Nice copy pasta kek

God dammit

Go up you little cunt

Pajeet 2

just bought 100k faggot

>20 shillpoints have been added to your account

Pajeet, calm down

Use the “I’m a former employee” this time
Love that one

Based grandma, I hope she has a long life.

She's got a hotline to the Bogs and 100k in TRX.

Anons lets be honest: Ven needs a healthy correction.
See you at 0.0004000 if not further down the line.

i told you pajeets yesterday that it was gonna come back down. Now shit in the streets if you didnt sell.