YOU HAVE TO BUY UFR RIGHT NOW! x10 tomorrow

UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR UFR

Buy UFR it is best technology with best and biggest community, best coders and best contacts to governments and companies.
Big cooperations will join UFR tomorrow.

Be ready for x10 to the MOOOOOON!

Torrent has big problems and UFR will solve it. UFR will be the new torrent in 2019!

Join the train, to the mooooon!

I put 80% of my portfolio into UFR now!

mooooooooooon mooooooooooon!

UFR

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/QORqg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi I'm new to Veeky Forums, how do you filter out posts about UFR?

I already put 100k in UFR and I'm hodling steady. My dick's sweaty. Mom's spaghetti.

You don't, UFR is the future, fuck off newfag.

This coin was an unmitigated disaster. It got pumped and dumped harder than Pajeets sister, I'll consider buying in when it goes back under 80cents

UFR is unironically good. This shilling is starting to become counterproductive

FUD FUD FUD.

Anti-Shills are mad because they don't like that UFR is the best coin ever.

Do not believe what people say that UFR is not the best coin.

UFR UFR UFR!

What are you talking about? it hasn't dumped yet

It is but look at the weekly chart, someone is shilling pumping and dumping, its not worth investing in until they fuck off or theres blood im the streets

Nice try you just want to make UFR look bad.

FUD

LOL been dumped now bagholders wanna get rid of their bags.

Enjoy holding those sweet sweet shitty bags. Shitcoins pump season is over, smart money is moving in smart coins.

Yeah, no fucking thanks
imgur.com/a/QORqg

That's Fake News by Bad Jews.

For someone with 100k in UFR surely you'd be concerned someone is p&ding your coin? I mean you'd have to be on it to not care.

and btw, I KNOW there are Pajeets trying to pump & dump my coins, I can see whales wash trading them too. You outright deny anyone is p&d your tiny marketcap shit coin that x2 and halves every other day.

>No alpha being released until the end of Q1
>Anonymous dev team
>30 mil market cap
>Part of a pajeet shill cult

I got in at the ICO and was pleased to see some notice that the coin was getting because they only sold 2% of tokens, burning the rest. The ICO was a disaster.

But I agree that now this is becoming a joke, and despite thinking there's some good long-term growth, I'm about ready to get out of UFR.

UFR is not a joke. It is the best coin ever

literally pajeet scam pnd coin shilled by discord spammers, they have to spam this shit to get points so they dont get kicked from their pajeet discord group hahahahah

UFR scamcoin shilled by scamgroup

you are just a jealous hater because we are the best group and we will make UFR to go to the:

MOOOOOON

> to which MOOON?

to THE MOOOOOOON!

> UFR?

UFR!

Bump

Pajeetposting so hard that it becomes FUD.. they're evolving.